Portland anarchists barricade courthouse with federal officers inside then try to set it on fire…

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
NY POST – Portland protesters barricaded federal officers inside a courthouse — and tried to set the building on fire — as the two groups clashed again Tuesday night into Wednesday.

As hundreds chanted “Black lives matter” and “Feds go home,” a team of protesters propped several wood beams and sand bags against a door to the Mark O. Hatfield Courthouse, according to tweets from Clypian, an online news outlet run by South Salem High School students.

BJ -
I literally do not understand why we don't just double - tap these mothers fuckers and be done with it.
that way even if they are Zombies - we are done with them.
It is time to return the USA to the USA.

NY POST – Portland protesters barricaded federal officers inside a courthouse — and tried to set the building on fire — as the two groups clashed again Tuesday night into Wednesday.

As hundreds chanted “Black lives matter” and “Feds go home,” a team of protesters propped several wood beams and sand bags against a door to the Mark O. Hatfield Courthouse, according to tweets from Clypian, an online news outlet run by South Salem High School students.

BJ -
I literally do not understand why we don't just double - tap these mothers fuckers and be done with it.
Attempted Murder of federal officers...

Why did they not use deadly force? they were justified in doing so..

There was an attempted arrest and other protestors knocked the marshall off of the offender.

They were all excited as they got away.

Goes to show you what kind of stupid fucks Antifa and the left are.

BJ -
I wish people would stop calling them anarchist,,,

they are radical communist revolutionary's,,,

once thats understood it becomes crystal clear whats going on,,,

The peaceful protesters in Minneapolis successfully killed someone by barricading doors and burning down the building. The body was recently found. Whoever did it will have gotten away with it. Naturally the killers expect to get away with killing federal officers and burning the building.

BJ -

Thats attempted murder.
And here's where the likes of billy0 step in and say it's not.

Forum List

Back