Pork spending...

Spending what we don't have, selective outrage of what the rich do with their money... Except in this case Its the people money. Lol
Judicial Watch: Secret Service Expenses for Obama’s 2013 Hawaii Christmas Vacation Cost Taxpayers $316,698.03, Taxpayers Paid Over $8 Million for 17-Day Vacation - Judicial Watch

that's soooooooooo damn irrelevant compared to the $$$ politicians shove into bills in order to get them passed it's laughable.

allow me ...

BBBBBAAAAAAWWWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Banned
Spending what we don't have, selective outrage of what the rich do with their money... Except in this case Its the people money. Lol
Judicial Watch: Secret Service Expenses for Obama’s 2013 Hawaii Christmas Vacation Cost Taxpayers $316,698.03, Taxpayers Paid Over $8 Million for 17-Day Vacation - Judicial Watch

that's soooooooooo damn irrelevant compared to the $$$ politicians shove into bills in order to get them passed it's laughable.

allow me ...

Federal government is wasteful in all things...
It's commonplace

Rustic, you are simply going to have to refrain from using the words "Pork Spending" in future OP's. Our Liberal Muslim lovers are prone to take offense to the word "PORK" being even uttered.

• Banned
Rustic, you are simply going to have to refrain from using the words "Pork Spending" in future OP's. Our Liberal Muslim lovers are prone to take offense to the word "PORK" being even uttered.
Sorry, I forgot.
Any mention of freedom will not be tolerated by Islam....

allow me ...

Says the far left drone that supports Obamacare!

Forum List

Back