Iraqi Commander Claims US Secretly Evacuated ISIS Leaders To Safety...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Hopefully more Americans are getting it. ISIS is a U.S./Saudi creation. It was created to kill Assad in Syria. Yet another Blow Back nightmare.

As the Iraqi army and popular troops complete the liberation of the central Iraqi city of Ramadi from ISIS control, US forces are planning to interfere and evacuate ISIS leaders, according to an Iraqi commander.

The commander of volunteer forces (Hashd al-Shaabi), stated that “The delay in operations to liberate Ramadi and Fallujah cities in al-Anbar province is the result of the US interference.”

“It seems that the US intends to evacuate the ISIL terrorist group’s infamous ringleaders secretly (with helicopters) from Ramadi to unknown places,” he added...

More:
Iraqi Commander Claims That US Secretly Evacuated ISIS Leaders To Safety

Nice try at a little sci-fi....
The Iraqi Army and popular troops? Do they have like a contest to pick the popular ones?
Or did the Iraqi security forces drive ISIS out of Ramadi three days ago...???? With US air support and special forces training?
The claim was reported by the Iranian Fars News Agency, so should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Not to someone with Oblama Hate Syndrome.....or a rwer.......

The Iraqi Army and popular troops? Do they have like a contest to pick the popular ones?
Or did the Iraqi security forces drive ISIS out of Ramadi three days ago...???? With US air support and special forces training?
The claim was reported by the Iranian Fars News Agency, so should be taken with a pinch of salt.

So if it's not the American Government/Corporate Media saying it, it can't be true? Oh boy, dumbed-down Americans. So damn lost.

So if it's not the American Government/Corporate Media saying it, it can't be true? Oh boy, dumbed-down Americans. So damn lost.
Considering the source, I'd say it's a troll article and you fell for it....

Yet you believe everything your Government/Corporate Media says about Iran and others. Open your mind man. Escape the limited dumbed-down world your Government/Corporate Media has forced on ya.

What is a good source moon?

Yay! Go Obama! More evidence to support the fact that Obama has been aiding the terrorist organization!

So far he has supplied them, armed them, trained some of their fighters, and placed their black market oil industry facilities and oil tanker trucks (the program that funds/funded a reported 50% of their terrorist activities) and several ISIS HQs on the coalition 'Do Not Strike' List found in the campaigns 'Rules of Engagement' restrictions. After the Paris attacks and before France could ignore these ROEs by striking ISIS oil facilities / tanker trucks, Obama had fliers dropped down to ISIS to let them know the strikes were coming. Now we have accusations that Obama has had ISIS leaders evacuated to safety to prevent their deaths.

Nice....

(...and let's not forget to mention that terrorists he has released from GITMO have reportedly been confirmed to not only returned to the battle field but have also assumed COMMAND ' LEADERSHIP roles in terrorist groups to include ISIS...)

Let the excuses, justifications, denial, etc... begin / continue....

I used Dr. Demento...

I used Dr. Demento...
Grow up dumbass. Is it possible for you to have an actual conversation?

Yet you believe everything your Government/Corporate Media says about Iran and others. Open your mind man. Escape the limited dumbed-down world your Government/Corporate Media has forced on ya.
Like the old saying goes,
“Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear.”

Edgar Allan Poe

Recent reports in Russian and Iraqi media claim US Special OP's killed seven ISIS leaders and captured others in the same operation. The Pentagon will not confirm and is calling the reports "rumor". Everyone is free to speculate as to the accuracy or truth of these reports, and if believed, where those captives might be held and for what purpose. My own view is that if the reports are true, those guys will be talking to interrogators if they have not already.
Kind of curious how the Special Op's knew which guys to kill and which ones to keep.

And now it's bcome clear 'Close Allies' like Turkey are doing business with ISIS. Turkey has been buying large quantities of oil from ISIS all along.

I used Dr. Demento...
Well normally going to the source of the story to confirm...yet this article written upon this site uses no names to quote the assertions, nor can it confirm the reliability of the story from the source and warns it's readers...
When you read or listen to someone, I always analyse what is said and how it is stated..You can tell pretty much if it is a fact or an opinion....

And now it's bcome clear 'Close Allies' like Turkey are doing business with ISIS. Turkey has been buying large quantities of oil from ISIS all along.
They have known it for a while and don't give a fuck. Shit man, Obama went there last year to talk to Turkey about it.. That pussy left with his tail between his legs..
This is why I don't believe anything those fucks say.

I used Dr. Demento...
Well normally going to the source of the story to confirm...yet this article written upon this site uses no names to quote the assertions, nor can it confirm the reliability of the story from the source and warns it's readers...
When you read or listen to someone, I always analyse what is said and how it is stated..You can tell pretty much if it is a fact or an opinion....
Yea, the USA being involved with terrorism would be everywhere lol

Forum List

Back