Pope Francis Warns Against Rulers 'Like Hitler'

Pope Francis is a very nice fellow who seems to understand the true teachings of Jesus Christ, even though there is a 99.9% chance he was a fictional character based on other Gods before him, such as Mythra and Dionysus, but that's another topic. At any rate, even though Catholicism is a highly dysfunctional, disgusting religion, the Pope has likely brought more people to the religion while people are still fleeing it in droves in favor of living their lives as adults rather than children who believe in a bizarre, cruel fairy tale.

"Pope Francis is a very nice fellow"

Have you had Afternoon Tea with him or something darling?

The below is an image of the excellent Afternoon Tea they serve at Claridges of London, which I highly recommend.

The teacup is of Bernardaud Limoges porcelain china.

Full%20AT%20set%20up.jpg

We hear all the time about Hitler, why not talk about STALIN, which Trump is more like. Lets talk the Holodomor,
the Ukrainian mass starvation, lets hear about that, who we allied with .

Trump is creating a war within.
Trump is on the defense against those who have been waging the globalists financed war on our Constitution for decades. Since Trump is not on their payroll, he can fight back and does.

oh please you right wingers are the most sensitive "triggered snowflakes" on earth. say the "fuck the police" you pee yourselves, "fuck the troops" you die of a stroke, "fuck jesus" you pass out from dehydration from all the tears

now watch your mouth or Ill burn a flag and make you shit your pants
Calling lefties what they are is not being triggered, it's pointing out the fact that you are arrogant, stupid power freaks. Like your post just demonstrated. You assholes think you can simply attack right wingers and get away with it.

He's a genuine mouth breathing Communist and the best Pope Soros could buy.

And he's my namesake, what a fucking disgrace, could he be Pope Rdean?

We hear all the time about Hitler, why not talk about STALIN, which Trump is more like. Lets talk the Holodomor,
the Ukrainian mass starvation, lets hear about that, who we allied with .

Trump is creating a war within.

But Dems were cool with "Uncle" Joe Stalin after he starved 6MM of his own people there

Pope Francis is a very nice fellow who seems to understand the true teachings of Jesus Christ, even though there is a 99.9% chance he was a fictional character based on other Gods before him, such as Mythra and Dionysus, but that's another topic. At any rate, even though Catholicism is a highly dysfunctional, disgusting religion, the Pope has likely brought more people to the religion while people are still fleeing it in droves in favor of living their lives as adults rather than children who believe in a bizarre, cruel fairy tale.

"Pope Francis is a very nice fellow"

Have you had Afternoon Tea with him or something darling?

Even better, we rolled to the stripclub together. There's some dirty girls in Rome!

The below is an image of the excellent Afternoon Tea they serve at Claridges of London, which I highly recommend.

The teacup is of Bernardaud Limoges porcelain china.

You are arousing me, Lucy.

Didn't the CARPENTER spread out his RULE in Isaiah 44 verse 13 warning... Maybe the popes should have concentrated on that Particular carpenter and then all those bad guys like Hitler wouldn't have followed suit....hmmmmm...

Didn't the CARPENTER spread out his RULE in Isaiah 44 verse 13 warning... Maybe the popes should have concentrated on that Particular carpenter and then all those bad guys like Hitler wouldn't have followed suit....hmmmmm...
Doesn't your own holy book mention laying down memorial stones so that they would never forget? What did they do? They forgot. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Laying stones had a number of reasons.. It had nothing to do with glass houses.....One was to keep Kohens or priests away from dead bodies as they would become ritually impure this was important in temple times but not so much now... The other is to bind up in life and as a rememberance of that bond... Basically as long as we are alive then the person who died would be remembered ... Your premise has nothing to do with the post at hand ding or should I say Ned ....Ned Ryerson....

Laying stones had a number of reasons.. It had nothing to do with glass houses.....One was to keep Kohens or priests away from dead bodies as they would become ritually impure this was important in temple times but not so much now... The other is to bind up in life and as a rememberance of that bond... Basically as long as we are alive then the person who died would be remembered ... Your premise has nothing to do with the post at hand ding or should I say Ned ....Ned Ryerson....
I didn't say it did have anything to do with glass houses. I said it had to do with forgetting which your people did do. If you can't make the proper connection to glass houses then you aren't very bright. Good Lord, from your response it doesn't even sound like you know what I am talking about. Memorial stones to remember? Remember what? God's ways which led them to the promised land. And they placed stones so they wouldn't forget. But they did. The Bible tells the complete account. The good and the bad.

You were not specific Ding.." Memorial" stones are lain down or placed on graves... be more specific next time before casting your stone...

You were not specific Ding.." Memorial" stones are lain down or placed on graves... be more specific next time before casting your stone...
The most important memorial stones in the Bible and you don't think of them first?

Forum List

Back