Pope Francis Warns Against Rulers 'Like Hitler'

The pope didn't call trump a nazi.....so I wonder why the Trumpettes are so upset by this?

We don't get upset, it's weirdo types like YOU who are TRIGGERED by US.

This is US against YOU and you know it.

0d3e32b89a23782b2967c8ef8f3889966a531ec6_1_600x514.jpg
oh please you right wingers are the most sensitive "triggered snowflakes" on earth. say the "fuck the police" you pee yourselves, "fuck the troops" you die of a stroke, "fuck jesus" you pass out from dehydration from all the tears

now watch your mouth or Ill burn a flag and make you shit your pants

You don't even know what a Snowflake is you moron.

Go away you of The Christ Hating Ilk.

You are irrelevant.

Fuck this Pope!!!
He's a placed pope by the globullist assholes.

No....fuck you

Fuck off fool! Anyone with a brain can see the so called early retirement of the last Pope that was replaced with the jackass with the globullist opinions is a plant.
The total flip flop of the Catholic Church proves that. In fact many Catholics have come to the same conclusion.

He's Anti-Pope, this filthy SJW Marxist POS isn't The Pope, he can fuck off and he should STFU making political comments.

Anti-Pope Francis has made so many Anti-Christian statements already he could be The False Prophet that we were forewarned about several thousands of years ago.

Anti-Pope Francis is a Heretic, some of his Heretical statements are that Athiests can go to Heaven, God couldn't work miracles, The Bible is just a book, Jesus Christ was basically a failure because He died on The Cross and likening ISIS to Jesus Christ's Disciples "spreading the word"

We also were foretold several thousands of years ago where this ends for Anti-Pope Francis and that's being cast into the Eternal Lake of Fire with his Handler and Director The Antichrist.
why do nazis hate the pope so much?

Why do you hate Jesus Christ The Messiah so much? Oh wait, we already know don't we....see your obsession, he's not your ilks Messiah is he?

1) This has been posted by someone else, in fact a few of these posts exist.
2)Hillary didn't win so the manipulating race bait fear mongering dictator point becomes mute.
3) There's play-do waiting for you in the next room.

Fuck this Pope!!!

No....fuck you

Fuck off fool! Anyone with a brain can see the so called early retirement of the last Pope that was replaced with the jackass with the globullist opinions is a plant.
The total flip flop of the Catholic Church proves that. In fact many Catholics have come to the same conclusion.

He's Anti-Pope, this filthy SJW Marxist POS isn't The Pope, he can fuck off and he should STFU making political comments.

Anti-Pope Francis has made so many Anti-Christian statements already he could be The False Prophet that we were forewarned about several thousands of years ago.

Anti-Pope Francis is a Heretic, some of his Heretical statements are that Athiests can go to Heaven, God couldn't work miracles, The Bible is just a book, Jesus Christ was basically a failure because He died on The Cross and likening ISIS to Jesus Christ's Disciples "spreading the word"

We also were foretold several thousands of years ago where this ends for Anti-Pope Francis and that's being cast into the Eternal Lake of Fire with his Handler and Director The Antichrist.

Why do you hate Jesus Christ The Messiah so much? Oh wait, we already know don't we....see your obsession, he's not your ilks Messiah is he?
why do hate Thor and Vishnu the destroyer so much?

No....fuck you

This has what to do with Christianity?

Fuck this Pope!!!

No....fuck you

You'd have to ask a Nazi....

and there aren't many of them around anymore.

(except in the minds of partisan fools)

your saying i dont beleive in your god that i means I hate him.... you dont beleive in vishnu the detroyer so why do you hate him so much?

No....fuck you

I hate Thor because he gets the good looking girls, I hate Vishnu because he hasn't killed off all the idiots in the world

Fuck this Pope!!!

No....fuck you

they call themselves libertarians now

your saying i dont beleive in your god that i means I hate him.... you dont beleive in vishnu the detroyer so why do you hate him so much?
Who are the other two aspects beside Vishnu?

"you dont beleive in vishnu the detroyer so why do you hate him so much?"

The problem with the Trimūrti is the Shiva deal and you have it wrong, Vishnu in the Trimūrti is The Preserver, Brahma is The Creator and Shiva is The Destroyer.

Vishnu isn't The Destroyer.

If you want to discuss the principle deities in Hinduism, then please at least attribute them to their correct role.

No....fuck you

they call themselves libertarians now

Okay :rolleyes-41:

The problem with the Trimūrti is the Shiva deal and you have it wrong, Vishnu in the Trimūrti is The Preserver, Brahma is The Creator and Shiva is The Destroyer.

If you want to discuss the principle deities in Hinduism, then please at least attribute them to their correct role.
You answered my questions to him.... bad girl!
He is still googling my question.....:badgrin:

You answered my questions to him.... bad girl!
He is still googling my question.....:badgrin:

"You answered my questions to him.... bad girl!"

Oh no and I've been trying so hard to be a good girl :eusa_doh::lol:

I hate Thor because he gets the good looking girls, I hate Vishnu because he hasn't killed off all the idiots in the world

I hate Thor because he was the first one to raise his comic book price from 12 cents to 15 cents. I had to find another coke bottle in the ditch to cash in before I could buy one of his comics.

Pope Francis is a Jesuit and perhaps before the leftard clown posse latches onto what he says? Do some research on his background and some background on the Jesuits. Nazis S.S was structured like the military arm of the catholic church which is the Jesuits. The Marines training is based on the Jesuit order of breaking down a "soldier" and then building them back up into a fighting, unquestioning asset. Under Operation Paperclip, (using the Vatican ratlines that white-washed the background of these Nazis) they were allowed to escape to the U.S, South America and Antarctica. The Nazis didn't lose WWII, they simply relocated because the biggest Nazis were always here in USA.INC. They financed Hitler and brought him to power just like they brought Lenin to power and funded him when the Bolshevik Revolution was co-opted. It was always about money and power..... still is. The history you have been taught is a load of bullshit. The Jesuits were the inventors of communism and practiced it when it was thrust upon the people in Paraguay in the early 1600's. Marx and Engels had a Jesuit mentor. Look at the Communist manifest, the Jesuit manifest and the Illuminati manifest and you will see that all three mirror each other and the common thread of "the end justifies the means"......do your reading and research and then come back and tell me that I am wrong.

Pope Francis is a very nice fellow who seems to understand the true teachings of Jesus Christ, even though there is a 99.9% chance he was a fictional character based on other Gods before him, such as Mythra and Dionysus, but that's another topic. At any rate, even though Catholicism is a highly dysfunctional, disgusting religion, the Pope has likely brought more people to the religion while people are still fleeing it in droves in favor of living their lives as adults rather than children who believe in a bizarre, cruel fairy tale.

We hear all the time about Hitler, why not talk about STALIN, which Trump is more like. Lets talk the Holodomor,
the Ukrainian mass starvation, lets hear about that, who we allied with .

Trump is creating a war within.

Pope Francis is a Jesuit and perhaps before the leftard clown posse latches onto what he says? Do some research on his background and some background on the Jesuits. Nazis S.S was structured like the military arm of the catholic church which is the Jesuits. The Marines training is based on the Jesuit order of breaking down a "soldier" and then building them back up into a fighting, unquestioning asset. Under Operation Paperclip, (using the Vatican ratlines that white-washed the background of these Nazis) they were allowed to escape to the U.S, South America and Antarctica. The Nazis didn't lose WWII, they simply relocated because the biggest Nazis were always here in USA.INC. They financed Hitler and brought him to power just like they brought Lenin to power and funded him when the Bolshevik Revolution was co-opted. It was always about money and power..... still is. The history you have been taught is a load of bullshit. The Jesuits were the inventors of communism and practiced it when it was thrust upon the people in Paraguay in the early 1600's. Marx and Engels had a Jesuit mentor. Look at the Communist manifest, the Jesuit manifest and the Illuminati manifest and you will see that all three mirror each other and the common thread of "the end justifies the means"......do your reading and research and then come back and tell me that I am wrong.

These Jewish communists were incredibly ruthless in stamping out any type of religious activity by fellow Jews. They killed rabbis, closed the yeshivos and synagogues, banned all religious practices, and enforced it by getting friends to turn in neighbors, children to turn in parents and send them to Siberia for observing the religion. It was the Yevsektsia more than anything else that destroyed the Jewish community in Russia.

http://www.jewishhistory.org/jewish-europe-between-the-wars/

Not the Vatican.

We hear all the time about Hitler, why not talk about STALIN, which Trump is more like. Lets talk the Holodomor,

Trump is creating a war within.

"We hear all the time about Hitler, why not talk about STALIN, which Trump is more like. Lets talk the Holodomor,

Trump is creating a war within."

I agree with everything you comment, except about The Donald, to say that he's like Josef Stalin is incredibly ludicrous and to say he's creating a war within is a bit silly darling.

Myself I have made many posts at this forum regarding The Holodomor, but of course only a few people have even responded, you and I both know why only a few people respond.

Here are several posts where I have brought attention to The Holodomor and if you notice pretty much nobody in the thread is interested, again you and I both know why pretty much nobody in the thread is interested.

Holodomor movie coming soon

Holodomor movie coming soon

Forum List

Back