Zone1 Pope Francis Latest Bad Move

I said that wrongly, and I apologize. I am sure you believe in God. And if you believe, how can that be wrong?
To each his own. As Thomas Jefferson said, "it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."

If everyone felt that way the world would be a happier place.

To each his own. As Thomas Jefferson said, "it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."

If everyone felt that way the world would be a happier place.

religious injury has nothing to do with jefferson's quote, why religion is an issue for that reason ...

1700173693659.jpeg

and the true jefferson would be the first to acknowledge this country was founded for the very reason to prevent religious persecution and victimization of the innocent.

He didn't remove a "conservative" Bishop, he removed a Bishop for not following the directions of the Vatican - his boss - for tweeting that he rejects what he called Pope Francis’ “program of undermining the deposit of faith.” He received multiple warnings and ignored them. Just like any employee who disobeys their higher-ups, he got fired.
The commie pope must be obeyed

'Charity must come from the church', 'life is sacred', 'obey your husband'.
How are each of those three "examples" an example of religious persecution and victimization of women and poor children?

Is the command to cherish and honor my wife an example of religious persecution too?

How are each of those three "examples" an example of religious persecution and victimization of women and poor children?
They reduce women's welfare and therefore that of her children, remove her reproductive choices and submit her to domestic violence.
Is the command to cherish and honor my wife an example of religious persecution too?
Apparently so, if you want a divorce.

Pope Francis is the Vicar of Christ (A title first give by Yeshua (the real name of Jesus) to Peter when he gave Peter the Keys the Kingdom of the Non-Existent Heaven) and Francis is also the Bishop of Rome.

Pope Francis has the right and the obligation to remove individuals agitating against the changes is making to the Roman Church.

Not much to worry about though, I am confident that someday the Roman Church will be dragged kicking and screaming into the 19th. Century.
Jesus never gave Peter the title Pope. Its a man made title. Made up by Catholicism. They made many false things up.

Forum List

Back