Zone1 Pope Francis Latest Bad Move

But this does. And true Christians MUST expose lies wherever they are found. And that includes the lie of atheism.

As a believer in Jesus, I believe that we should share the word of God with people. However, only God can permit people to believe in Jesus. For his own purposes, God does NOT permit everybody to believe in Jesus at this time. Asking an unbeliever to believe is sort of like asking a physically blind person to read a color chart; they just can't do it and it might not be their fault. God even prevents his chosen people, the Jews, from believing in Jesus - for now.

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Romans 11:25
25 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

John 6:44
44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.

Hard to the man of non-existent diety.
There's a reason that atheists are drawn to threads concerning the existence of God. They have been spiritually blinded and are under demonic influence to refute God's existence.

2 Corinthians 4:4
4 In their case the god of this age (Satan) has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

The good news is that atheists who sincerely seek God will find him.

Matthew 7:7-8
7 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened."

He didn't remove a "conservative" Bishop, he removed a Bishop for not following the directions of the Vatican - his boss - for tweeting that he rejects what he called Pope Francis’ “program of undermining the deposit of faith.” He received multiple warnings and ignored them. Just like any employee who disobeys their higher-ups, he got fired.
so it is ….

As a believer in Jesus, I believe that we should share the word of God with people. However, only God can permit people to believe in Jesus. For his own purposes, God does NOT permit everybody to believe in Jesus at this time. Asking an unbeliever to believe is sort of like asking a physically blind person to read a color chart; they just can't do it and it might not be their fault. God even prevents his chosen people, the Jews, from believing in Jesus - for now.

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Romans 11:25
25 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

John 6:44
44 No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.
How Calvanistic of you.

What you stated means there is no hope for mankind.

Eventually, God will permit ALL people to believe in and follow Jesus - and they will. However, per the scriptures, God doesn't allow everyone to follow Jesus at this time. In the end, ALL who ever lived will be with God.

1 Timothy 4:10
For to this end we toil and strive,[a] because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of ALL people, especially of those who believe.

There's a reason that atheists.

I am quite comfortable in my atheism. That is what the believer in a non-existent diety refuses to accept. They insist I have to believe what they believe because what they believe the only way to believe.

I do NOT believe heaven or hell. I do NOT believe in god and do not believe in some ridiculous idea of some so-called "Fallen Angel" called Lucifer.

One more fucking time for the fucking lesser aware.

I strongly support and believe in YOUR right to excerise YOUR Freedom of Religion. It is a right I fought for and bled for (something P01135809 cannot say). That does not mean that YOU have the right to use that Freedom of Religion against me. Nor do you have the to judge me for NOT believing. You sure as hell do NOT get to judge anone morals but your own.

If I can accept your right to believe, then you should be just as willing to accept that fact that I do not and have no desire to believe. Accept that fact and move on.

Nor does believing in a diety give you or anyone else the right to decide what books I can read. What music I listen to or what shows, live or on film I can and will attend. You decide for yourself, I decide for myself. You sure as hell do not get to decide for the parents of other school what textbooks their son and/or daughter can read.

Your right to believe is exactly that, you right, I will the first to defend that right. My right not to believe is exactly that, MY RIGHT.

Do NOT lecture me, thump your bible at me or pray for me. I do not want it and under the very belief that you claim to have, you must accept that I do not believe.

I do not care what bible your quote or what myth figure quote, I do MOT give two shits about it and why should I. What some guy two thousand years ago means nothing to me,

From what I've read on this forum religion has become the weapon of choice to beat people into submission. Shutting Drag reading hours because some religious bully hates Drag. Religion belief does NOT entitle you or anyone else to decide who another can marry. Nor does religion entitle anone to decide what another read or where. It so very fucking "Christian" to remove babies from their mothers arms at gun point, I'm sure Yeshua (the given name of Jesus) was cheering that on.

Believe in you myth, just leave me the fuck out of it.

Last edited:
I am quite comfortable in my atheism. That is what the believer in a non-existent diety They insist I have to believe what they believe because it in my best interest to do so,

I strongly support and believe in YOUR right to excerise YOUR Freedom of Religion. It is a right I fought for and bled for (something P01135809 cannot say). That does not mean that YOU have the right to use that Freedom of Religion against me.

If I can accept your right to believe, then you should be just as willing to accept that fact that I do not and have no desire to believe. Accept that fact and move on.

Nor does believing in a diety give you or anyone else the right to decide what books I can read. What music I listen to or what shows, live or on film I can and will attend. You decide for yourself, I decide for myself. You sure as hell do not get to decide for the parents of other school what textbooks their son and/or daughter can read.

Your right to believe is exactly that, you right, I will the first to defend that right. My right not to believe is exactly that, MY RIGHT.

Do NOT lecture me, thump your bible at me or pray for me. I do not want it and under the very belief you claim you believe in, you must accept that without prejudice.

I do not care what bible your quote or what a myth figure said, I do give two shits about it and why should I.

From what I've read on this forum religion has become the weapon of choice to beat people into submission. Shutting Drag reading hours because some religious bully hates Drag. Religion belief does NOT entitle you or anyone else to decide who another can marry. Nor does religion entitle anone to decide what another read or where.

I am quite comfortable in my atheism. That is what the believer in a non-existent diety They insist I have to believe what they believe because it in my best interest to do so,

I strongly support and believe in YOUR right to excerise YOUR Freedom of Religion. It is a right I fought for and bled for (something P01135809 cannot say). That does not mean that YOU have the right to use that Freedom of Religion against me.

Do NOT lecture me, thump your bible at me or pray for me. I do not want it and under the very belief you claim you believe in, you must accept that without prejudice.

I do not care what bible your quote or what a myth figure said, I do give two shits about it and why should I.

From what I've read on this forum religion has become the weapon of choice to beat people into submission. Shutting Drag reading hours because some religious bully hates Drag. Religion belief does NOT entitle you or anyone else to decide who another can marry. Nor does religion entitle anone to decide what another read or where.

I would like to believe that everything came from nothing buy I just don't have your faith.

Forum List

Back