Pop/Country singer Kylie Lee Harris killed in car crash

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Kylie Rae Harris not Kylie Lee. It's alleged that alcohol might have been a factor. She leaves behind a six year old daughter. Harris died in the crash so she can't be charged in the death of another woman who was hit head on by Harris's vehicle. The sad thing is that a First Responder to the accident near Taos N.M. found that it was his own daughter who was killed by the vehicle driven by Harris. For some reason it seems that it will take about a year to verify the toxicology results on Harris's blood.

Sad story, but if she was the one drunk (and she had a long history of substance abuse) and she killed someone else, then I only feel sorry for the family of the other woman.

^^^ I second this all though I have to include the singer's six year old daughter. Sadly no one is able to pick their parents.

God bless you and her and the other victim's family always!!!

Holly

Kylie Rae Harris not Kylie Lee. It's alleged that alcohol might have been a factor. She leaves behind a six year old daughter. Harris died in the crash so she can't be charged in the death of another woman who was hit head on by Harris's vehicle. The sad thing is that a First Responder to the accident near Taos N.M. found that it was his own daughter who was killed by the vehicle driven by Harris. For some reason it seems that it will take about a year to verify the toxicology results on Harris's blood.

Is anybody but me waving the :bsflag: on that? A year to do a blood alcohol content?

Like most news reports, when they mentioned a "country music star" and then I read her name, I had to to ask myself, "Who in the heck is THAT?"

Kylie Rae...............

screen-shot-2019-09-05-at-12.03.40-pm-e1567710315740.png

Another spoiled rotten celebrity that couldn't stay away from the booze.

Feel nothing but sorrow for the death she caused and her six year old daughter.

Forum List

Back