Pootler wants to declare some kind of a pretend ceasefire to honor the Orthodox holidays, Cynical, revolting, theatrical hypocrisy.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Good news though, Ukraine can fire at the barbarian Asiatic invaders for a couple of days without having to worry about any counter fire

russian-soldier-as-a-pig-stealing-washing-machine.jpg

Lit. try to be patient
Disgusting orintal murderers and rapists . No mercy. They have shown NONE! I fully support the horde declaring a unilateral cease fire. Indeed, if they could do it for the next six months while Ukraine pushes them out, that’s be great.

The Ukrainians are saying Russia violated the ceasefire, after the Russian advance in Soledar.
I'm like, dude, you never agreed to the ceasefire, what the hell are you talking about?

The Ukrainians are saying Russia violated the ceasefire, after the Russian advance in Soledar.
I'm like, dude, you never agreed to the ceasefire, what the hell are you talking about?
I missed it----did POOTIE --DECLARE A UNILATERAL CEASE FIRE----and ask for negotiation over the issue?

I missed it----did POOTIE --DECLARE A UNILATERAL CEASE FIRE----and ask for negotiation over the issue?
Putin unilaterally declared a ceasefire over the Russian Christmas holiday because the Patriarch of the Russia Orthodox Church, who supports the war, asked him to and then he violated it.

India has been saying for decades that in the event of a war with Pakistan they will not be the first ones to use nukes but since Pakistan says it reserves the right to use them whenever it deems necessary India is totally free to break its promise and incinerate Islamabad before the Pakis do the same to New Delhi.

When you make a promise to yourself and nobody else you're not betraying anyone when you decide to break it.

Putin unilaterally declared a ceasefire over the Russian Christmas holiday because the Patriarch of the Russia Orthodox Church, who supports the war, asked him to and then he violated it.
oh-----sorta good----he lost those old russian
babushkas----sorta ---almost not so bad

Forum List

Back