Poor Durham. Yet Another Trump Hack Stumbles and Bumbles His Way Into Imbecility

I don't see it as 'absolving'. I'd love to see the concrete evidence of the absolution you see tho.

You sure don't understand the legal statements Mueller posted.

Special Council Mueller.

For your information straight from the law that was passed by CONGRESS,

28 CFR Part 600 - GENERAL POWERS OF SPECIAL COUNSEL​

LINK

===

28 CFR § 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.​

§ 600.8 Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.

(b) Notification of significant events. The Special Counsel shall notify the Attorney General of events in the course of his or her investigation in conformity with the Departmental guidelines with respect to Urgent Reports.

(c) Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel.

LINK

===

That 448-page Report was given to AG Barr where section one of the report had several Declination decisions in it absolving the Trump campaign team of Russian collusion claims made against them.

Section Two was the Obstructions claims made but NO Prosecution or Declination decisions were made in it thus left for Barr and several DOJ associates including the Deputy AG all decided to make a no charges decision.

Last edited:
A 'summary' is still a report. Just shorter. Are you being obtuse on purpose? If so, just no.
no a summery is a summery. Mueller wrote his report, Barr just wrote a brief summery of it while it was being redacted largely due to the fact there was so much misinformation about the facts coming from Adam Shifty and company

no a summery is a summery. Mueller wrote his report, Barr just wrote a brief summery of it while it was being redacted largely due to the fact there was so much misinformation about the facts coming from Adam Shifty and company
So, the 'Barr Summary' seems like the best take for you, no?

Durham like Mueller is milking a tax payer funded paycheck. M I L k I N G

WHAT? You didn't LOVE Mueller? He stretched that out like a pro.. Just today -- Former Clinton campaign mgr turned on his boss and ACKNOWLEDGED that Shillery herself told him to run the phony Alpha story to the presses.

You're worried about money when ONE PARTY TRIED TO INTERFERE in an election by running shit stories and fantastic tales to the FBI?? And EVERY MEDIA OUTLET EVERY WEEK !!!

It ain't over until it's over. $50Bill to Ukraine could be only a mere $38Bill if it TAKES that much money... Time to find REAL election interference. Including those at the FBI who STRETCHED this dastardly deed out to 4 years PAST when they ALL KNEW -- there was no truth to the Russia Russia Russia hoax.

Biggest political hoax of our lifetimes and you're worried about a $couple MILL??

Last edited:
If you say so. That man served honorably for decades, while you stumbled around the inter webs
198273503_10225520942187944_6913918012127350018_n.png

Read the Mueller report, thank you

Trump has been an unwitting Russian asset for decades
lol

Oh so it's an "unwitting" issue now. Like maybe "mind control"? And Trump had NO CLUE he was being manipulated. And Trump STILL doesn't know he's been used by any Russians.

Quite a "theory" there considering that Brandon -- your HERO -- is probably the MOST COMPROMISED President in our history. China and Russia have the GOODS on his family poorly crafted "shake-down" games. He couldn't even get a MINOR SECURITY clearance with all his shady foreign dealings if he wasn't elected. IN FACT -- RUNNING for office was his ONLY bet to keep his sons and himself out of the slammer.

Because the Mueller report said "we found NO American person(s) colluding with Russians. But of course they IGNORED the COLLUSIONS that Hillary/DNC had with REALLY SKETCHY Russians that they PAID for "bar talk" that became the famous "Steele Dossier". THAT WAS DONE WITTINGLY and WILLFULLY in an attempt to distract from Hillary's inability to USE proper security protocols as Sec State. AND THAT was definitely "interfering in an election" and abuse of govt power at the FBI.

A LOT of people at FBI got fired, demoted, docked of retirement, or just FLED. SOME of them belong in jail.

Last edited:
WHAT? You didn't LOVE Mueller? He stretched that out like a pro.. Just today -- Former Clinton campaign mgr turned on his boss and ACKNOWLEDGED that Shillery herself told him to run the phony Alpha story to the presses.

You're worried about money when ONE PARTY TRIED TO INTERFERE in an election by running shit stories and fantastic tales to the FBI?? And EVERY MEDIA OUTLET EVERY WEEK !!!

It ain't over until it's over. $50Bill to Ukraine could be only a mere $38Bill if it TAKES that much money... Time to find REAL election interference. Including those at the FBI who STRETCHED this dastardly deed out to 4 years PAST when they ALL KNEW -- there was no truth to the Russia Russia Russia hoax.

Biggest political hoax of our lifetimes and you're worried about a $couple MILL??
No I didn’t love mueller. I thought it was fine for say 6 months tops but after that it was unnecessary and a waste. Same with Durham. They are milking it.

But yeah I’m totally shocked that political campaigns release dirt stories about their opponents. That’s totally shocking. How many years and millions did it take Durham to figure that one out?!

No I didn’t love mueller. I thought it was fine for say 6 months tops but after that it was unnecessary and a waste. Same with Durham. They are milking it.

But yeah I’m totally shocked that political campaigns release dirt stories about their opponents. That’s totally shocking. How many years and millions did it take Durham to figure that one out?!
How many had a completely COMPLIANT MEDIA and help from the FBI for 4 years??? You couldn't go a day at USMB for FIVE years without some phony lying going mainstream in the press and on the boards. Remember the "Intel Report' that LYING Clapper produced? Officially (not) signed by ALL the US Intel agencies vouching for the Dossier and fear of Russian interference in elections?

Ever seen one of those BEFORE? An "official PUBLIC" Intel Report? Nope. That was the former Dir of Nat Intelligence. Same guy who just arranged the "51 Former Intel employees" voucher for saying the LapTop story was phony. But that wasn't "OFFICIAL Intel report" and none of those folks are talking to anyone about their conspiracy to influence an election either...

How many had a completely COMPLIANT MEDIA and help from the FBI for 4 years??? You couldn't go a day at USMB for FIVE years without some phony lying going mainstream in the press and on the boards. Remember the "Intel Report' that LYING Clapper produced? Officially (not) signed by ALL the US Intel agencies vouching for the Dossier and fear of Russian interference in elections?

Ever seen one of those BEFORE? An "official PUBLIC" Intel Report? Nope. That was the former Dir of Nat Intelligence. Same guy who just arranged the "51 Former Intel employees" voucher for saying the LapTop story was phony. But that wasn't "OFFICIAL Intel report" and none of those folks are talking to anyone about their conspiracy to influence an election either...
Yeah welcome to the world of politics. Isn’t that the stuff that makes you a political junkie and engaged on this board every day?

Yeah welcome to the world of politics. Isn’t that the stuff that makes you a political junkie and engaged on this board every day?

I'm not really a political junkie. I'm more of a "I want my country healthy and safe and free" kinda junky. And that means free from unlawful fraternity pranks from political entities that have caused UNDUE HARM to the credibility of Political leadership, 90% of the media, and several of the Fed Law Enforcement and Intel agencies.

Along with the 27 other SIMULTANEOUS crises that the Brandon Admin is NOW aiding and abetting.

I'm not really a political junkie. I'm more of a "I want my country healthy and safe and free" kinda junky. And that means free from unlawful fraternity pranks from political entities that have caused UNDUE HARM to the credibility of Political leadership, 90% of the media, and several of the Fed Law Enforcement and Intel agencies.

Along with the 27 other SIMULTANEOUS crises that the Brandon Admin is NOW aiding and abetting.
Well in that case I’d stop paying attention to national politics and news and focus on your local community where you can actually make an impact.

Well in that case I’d stop paying attention to national politics and news and focus on your local community where you can actually make an impact.

The kind of impact I'm TRYING to make is to "normalize" Independent candidates. That's a local and NATIONAL crusade. I've started a venture to provide position papers, help with platform creation and tips on discussing issues. Kinda of bootcamp for communicating about personal stances on issues.

Because the TWO current arthritic, useless, corrupt, dishonest parties can't die fast enough to make me happy. Well -- maybe ONE of them can.. LOL...

The kind of impact I'm TRYING to make is to "normalize" Independent candidates. That's a local and NATIONAL crusade. I've started a venture to provide position papers, help with platform creation and tips on discussing issues. Kinda of bootcamp for communicating about personal stances on issues.

Because the TWO current arthritic, useless, corrupt, dishonest parties can't die fast enough to make me happy. Well -- maybe ONE of them can.. LOL...
Amen to that. You are one of the more intelligent and enjoyable debaters on this board so I imagine you bring value to your causes. Good luck to you

Oh so it's an "unwitting" issue now. Like maybe "mind control"? And Trump had NO CLUE he was being manipulated. And Trump STILL doesn't know he's been used by any Russians.

Quite a "theory" there considering that Brandon -- your HERO -- is probably the MOST COMPROMISED President in our history. China and Russia have the GOODS on his family poorly crafted "shake-down" games. He couldn't even get a MINOR SECURITY clearance with all his shady foreign dealings if he wasn't elected. IN FACT -- RUNNING for office was his ONLY bet to keep his sons and himself out of the slammer.

Because the Mueller report said "we found NO American person(s) colluding with Russians. But of course they IGNORED the COLLUSIONS that Hillary/DNC had with REALLY SKETCHY Russians that they PAID for "bar talk" that became the famous "Steele Dossier". THAT WAS DONE WITTINGLY and WILLFULLY in an attempt to distract from Hillary's inability to USE proper security protocols as Sec State. AND THAT was definitely "interfering in an election" and abuse of govt power at the FBI.

A LOT of people at FBI got fired, demoted, docked of retirement, or just FLED. SOME of them belong in jail.
Trump’s a self-professed Stable Genius who tells the workd that he makes perfect phone calls using the best words

wtf?

Durham looks like a fool.

Quote: [ Elias called Trump a "bully" and excoriated Trump's reaction to the Russian hacks and leaks of Democratic National Committee emails, which rocked the party convention in July 2016 by driving a wedge between supporters of Clinton and Sen. Bernie Sanders at a pivotal moment.

"There was clearly an attempt by Russia to ruin the one clean shot that candidates get to talk to the American public," Elias said, adding that he believed the campaign was under attack. "And instead of doing what any decent human being would do, and condemn it, Donald Trump said, 'I hope Russia is listening and will find the 30,000 Hillary Clinton emails ... and release them.'"] endquote

— Michael Flynn’s and Michael Cohen’s experiences should have informed Durham. Hold your nose and stand back when Trump’s shit hits the fan

This guy is looking more and more like a third rate ambulance chaser

Some things need repeating. This is one of them

Forum List

Back