Poor dems... It's All Slipping Away... And They Can't Stop It...

Nice that you guys think Trump has a chance.

But talk is cheap….How about an Avatar bet? I have listed two 200 x 200 mp reasonably good pictures of both presumptive nominees below. The term of the bet is from 11:59 PM on election day evening to Noon 1/20/17 after the next President is sworn in.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

If Hillary becomes President, you use this avatar until she is sworn in:

If Donald Trump becomes President, I use this avatar until he is sworn in:
DJT_Headshot_V2_200x200.jpg

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement.

Simply by whomever is duly elected President.

C'mon...you're not afraid that Trump will lose...are you?
Why do you want to bother with an avatar bet? I mean is there going to be internet where you move to when Trump is elected? Obama's brother doesn't have internet in his mud hut if you were thinking of going there...

What are you afraid of? Oh yeah, you're all talk. Must suck to be such a pussy. I guess you're secretly hoping Trump will grab you? Or maybe its not so secret.... Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Just reminds us...when it comes time to belly up to the bar and put their chips down, republic-c*nts are all yammer and no hammer.

No wonder Trump is losing. His supporters are cowards.

But talk is cheap….How about an Avatar bet? I have listed two 200 x 200 mp reasonably good pictures of both presumptive nominees below. The term of the bet is from 11:59 PM on election day evening to Noon 1/20/17 after the next President is sworn in.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement.

Why do you want to bother with an avatar bet? I mean is there going to be internet where you move to when Trump is elected? Obama's brother doesn't have internet in his mud hut if you were thinking of going there...

What are you afraid of? Oh yeah, you're all talk. Must suck to be such a pussy. I guess you're secretly hoping Trump will grab you? Or maybe its not so secret.... Not that there is anything wrong with that.
..... :lol:

To make it clear

image.jpeg

Trump has zero chance of being elected.

I'd say 40 minimum, 50 maximum chance of winning the popular vote.
On the electoral vote, I'd say it was less than that.

That he isn't winning the Popular vote by a few touchdowns should spell trouble for his enablers...he's a celebrity after all and Ms. Clinton is not. The fact that she is doing so well is remarkable; only Truman and Bush I have preserved their Party's stewardship of the Oval office since WWII.

That she's going to win is incredible but then again...when you have her qualifications; you're giving the people every reason to support you.
when you have her qualifications;​

Qualifications?:laugh::laugh:

Hillary has what my brother-in-law called the chefs touch. Everything she touches turns to shit.

Ya... aaahh, sorry little candything, but Trump is the next president.

So, have you decided what country you're going to move to yet?

Care to make a little bet on that?
That won't help get Hitlery elected either.

No. A bet between you and I won't change the outcome of the election. Why would you think such a dumb thing? You seem to think Trump will win. Are you sure enough of that to make a bet?

No. A bet between you and I won't change the outcome of the election. Why would you think such a dumb thing? You seem to think Trump will win. Are you sure enough of that to make a bet?
I've got over 10k in already.....you?

I'm not talking about money. The loser just goes away. Trump wins, I go away from here forever, Hillary wins, you go.

I'm not talking about money. The loser just goes away. Trump wins, I go away from here forever, Hillary wins, you go.
Oh, sorry....I thought you were serious.....

Coward. I wouldn't expect you to pay up on a cash bet, so I offered something you would either pay up on, or be ridiculed for.

Coward. I wouldn't expect you to pay up on a cash bet, so I offered something you would either pay up on, or be ridiculed for.
Let me know if you do get serious....

Coward

Coward
Indeed....

She doesn't need help... You need a backbone...
I agree....she will lose with authority.....

coward

coward
Indeed...

Forum List

Back