Poor Chrissy Matthew, WH aide:We knew Ben. was a terror attack

after watching chrissy on and off since 2007ish, I have come to the conclusion that Chrissy is either a Robot built by liberals, born on planet Uranus, or was born on a farm in New York, but via farm animal.

The Benghazi coverup makes Watergate look like a junior high school prank by comparison, yet it has been deliberately concealed by the national press. What a perversion of the First Amendment, not to mention a widespread lack of moral rectitude on the part of our citizenry.

Can't you people go back to Obama's birth certificate? That was way funnier and more interesting.

Nice to know you're not laughing at the tragedy in Benghazi. It's a serious matter and if you forgive Obama and his administration for insisting it was due to a video and said it with such certainty, only now to claim they knew nothing of what happened, then you're too invested in party lines to debate with.

How could they stand there and make such claims, that later proved to be false, and now dance around the subject, saying everything from 'what difference does it make?' to 'it was a long time ago'? It's amazing that they backed off and feigned complete ignorance as soon as the video lie was exposed.

Quite a few have acknowledged that they knew it was a terror attack from the start. There were enough warnings and enough incidents in the region prior to 9/11 to suspect more attacks. The time to stop pretending is now. The truth is coming out.

Can't you people go back to Obama's birth certificate? That was way funnier and more interesting.

I found it years ago. Can't we move forward? If it's good enough for Democrats it's good enough for me.

birfcertiff.jpg

Matthews has blinders on, like my sister in law. Up until a week ago she hadn't even heard of Kermit Gosnell.
She called in the middle of Fox's repeat airing of "See No Evil" last night. My wife told her the program about Gosnell's activities was on right at that moment and she could watch it herself. This is more or less how the conversation went afterwards. The sister in law then says she doesn't get Fox on her cable network, so my wife starts repeating word for word what narrator Brett Baier is saying, then the sister in law says she does get Fox but she won't watch it because of its Right Wing content and doesn't want to hear about Gosnerll or what he did any more.
Gotta give the sister in law a little credit. Unlike most Democrat females, she does know who the father of her dozen kids was.
There's no cure possible for these people.

The Benghazi coverup makes Watergate look like a junior high school prank by comparison, yet it has been deliberately concealed by the national press. What a perversion of the First Amendment, not to mention a widespread lack of moral rectitude on the part of our citizenry.

Nixon, turns out, was a traitor for subverting the peace talks with N. Vietnam. Anyone who calls the scandel that forced him to resign a jr. high prank truly has a credibility problem.

Forum List

Back