Poor Baby! Trump gets live air time every day and STILL can't handle it!

Hell I said he should have shut it down a long time ago............

All they should get is here's the official update and bye.............no need to do them everyday.........and get BS questions from CNN and Media hacks.............

Put the data out...........see ya.
Trump should do his pressers on YouTube or better yet Bitchute. Cut the mainstream media out altogether. Get some sane 2nd tier journalist who can ask some intelligent questions and report news...not opinion.
I'd like to see tim pool there,,
That's exactly who I was thinking about. Hold his feet to the fire where they need held for the betterment of the country...and ask some non-loaded non-agenda driven questions. I'm sure there are other honest journalists out there...but I can't think of any.

Trump, get the fuck out of the kitchen since you can't take the heat.

Such a snowflake.

So fine, the country still needs to hear from the scientists and doctors who deal in facts and data.

You stay in the White House and jerk off to Fox and Friends.

That works for me, you cowardly POS.

Trump Tweets That Virus Briefings Maybe ‘Not Worth the Time’
April 24, 2020, 2:23 PM EDT Updated on April 25, 2020, 6:41 PM EDT

The rallies are not really for the non blob supporters so the absurd statements usually don’t survive outside the moron-fest.

The act isn’t translating well into fare for the mainstream pallets.

perhaps some medication is needed to stomach the blob:

View attachment 328121
If anyone tries that because Trump asked a question about Medical disinfectants...the gene pool is better off without them.

True story.

Trump’s political handlers want him nowhere near the podium at these pressers. They know Trump embarrasses himself and the whole administration with his rants, ravings, misinformation and just plain stupidity. So, they want Trump to stay in his room lying in the corner with his proverbial tail between his legs until this crisis is over.
He will tweet rant so the shit show will remain.

The truly stupid people consistently underestimate Trump, the fact that they're gullible Democrats or the ones that propagandize them says it all.

So Trump just keeps winning... :)

Trump, get the fuck out of the kitchen since you can't take the heat.

Such a snowflake.

So fine, the country still needs to hear from the scientists and doctors who deal in facts and data.

You stay in the White House and jerk off to Fox and Friends.

That works for me, you cowardly POS.

Trump Tweets That Virus Briefings Maybe ‘Not Worth the Time’
April 24, 2020, 2:23 PM EDT Updated on April 25, 2020, 6:41 PM EDT

In other words, someone told him he might be hurting his own re election chances.
That will be discussed during the cultist de-programming 1st session. After the election.

Forum List

Back