Polygamy effectively decriminalized in Utah

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
ROFLMAO>..

I told you this wasn't far off once Gay Marriages rolling..

Polygamy effectively decriminalized in Utah as judge strikes down ban in victory for husband and his FOUR wives who appear in TV show ‘Sister Wives’

A judge has ruled that parts of Utah's law banning polygamy are unconstitutional, effectively decriminalizing the practice, in a victory for the family that appears in the reality TV show 'Sister Wives'.

Kody Brown, who stars in the TLC reality show with his four wives, filed a lawsuit against the state after leaving Utah fearing prosecution after the programme aired.

Now a federal judge has issued his final ruling in the case that strikes down parts of the state's anti-polygamy law.

ROFLMAO>..

Polygamy effectively decriminalized in Utah as judge strikes down ban in victory for husband and his FOUR wives who appear in TV show ‘Sister Wives’

A judge has ruled that parts of Utah's law banning polygamy are unconstitutional, effectively decriminalizing the practice, in a victory for the family that appears in the reality TV show 'Sister Wives'.

Kody Brown, who stars in the TLC reality show with his four wives, filed a lawsuit against the state after leaving Utah fearing prosecution after the programme aired.

Now a federal judge has issued his final ruling in the case that strikes down parts of the state's anti-polygamy law.

Kody Brown may be the dumbest man in America, who the fuck wants TWO wives , let alone FOUR.

Shit, sometimes I barely want the one I have

ROFLMAO>..

You only exhibit your ignorance and stupidity – yet again, as this fails as a post hoc fallacy.

'Polygamy' is nothing more than living together, it has nothing to do with marriage, and nothing to do with the right of same-sex couples to access marriage law in their states.

'Polygamy' is now practiced and legal in all 50 states, where three or more people may live together absent fear of criminal prosecution, and absent the benefit of marriage.

As a consequence of your ignorance and stupidity, you've confused 'polygamy' with bigamy, which is still illegal in Utah and the other 49 states.

ROFLMAO>..

Kody Brown may be the dumbest man in America, who the fuck wants TWO wives , let alone FOUR.

The feeling is likely mutual.

ROFLMAO>..

I thought polygamy involved heterosexual relationships

How does gay marriage lead to polygamy?

ROFLMAO>..

The feeling is likely mutual.

Likely :D

ROFLMAO>..

You only exhibit your ignorance and stupidity – yet again, as this fails as a post hoc fallacy.

'Polygamy' is nothing more than living together, it has nothing to do with marriage, and nothing to do with the right of same-sex couples to access marriage law in their states.

'Polygamy' is now practiced and legal in all 50 states, where three or more people may live together absent fear of criminal prosecution, and absent the benefit of marriage.

As a consequence of your ignorance and stupidity, you've confused 'polygamy' with bigamy, which is still illegal in Utah and the other 49 states.

And another bright spark chimes in,they want to be legal husband and wife's,you know married!

ROFLMAO>..

Now your just being an ass,people just like yourself were told this would come up,yet you said it would not

ROFLMAO>..

Aw do you need a tissue for your butt-hurt?
Good i hope it eventually goes national.

Aw do you need a tissue for your butt-hurt?
Good i hope it eventually goes national.

I'm not the one with the Butt Hurt.. It's those that denied it would happen that are going to be the ones with all the Butt Hurt. I've said from the beginning, that if Same Sex Marriages are going to happen, all restrictions on marriages that aren't based on age will have to be lifted. There will be no argument that would be able to stand to make them illegal.

ROFLMAO>..

Stop being dense. What is going to happen is polygamists are going to demand that THEIR marriages be recognized by the State, and they will use the exact same arguments same sex marriage supporters use. And then THEY will be declared a protected class, and go around bullying bakers, photographers, and reception hall owners using government fiat.

Oh joyous days!

And? Don't like it? Don't do it?

But one of the pro gay marriage arguments has always been that people who said "legal gay marriage will lead to legal multiple marriage" were "crazy" and "exaggerating". That supporting gay marriage would not lead to polygamous marriage, or lifting of incest restrictions.

Were those people lying? Progressives lying???? SHOCKER.

No, that was your argument, and the answer was generally "no one cares."

We burned that trojan horse long ago.

Forum List

Back