Polling in the General spell Doom for the GOP

from the link, polling over the last six weeks

djxlrdtxkka5dyre_19ha.png

His favorability/unfavorability rates just don't show significant change

20160118143441380.png

20160118143441380.png

And his unconventional antics will send his unfavorable ratings even lower with the Independent voter, but not necessarily with the GOP faithful. I have come to the conclusion that the Dems need to fully support Donald in his efforts to win the GOP nomination. He just CANNOT win the General. I would wager that even if the local dog catcher ran against Donald in the General, Donald would lose terribly.

The Independent voters hate the egotistical, arrogant, words of Donald. Yes, he is leading with the GOP, but these are people who feel they have been disenfranchised from American society. I see Trump winning the nomination and, barring a major terrorist attach later this year, he will embarrass the GOP in November. So...

GO DONALD!

Trump will be the undoing of the GOP and the lemmings are following him right off a cliff. Even if he does manage to win the election, which is doubtful, he'll be so destructive to the party it will be like the 1930s and 40s again where he'll be followed by 24 years of Democratic presidents and Congresses.

20160118143441380.png

And his unconventional antics will send his unfavorable ratings even lower with the Independent voter, but not necessarily with the GOP faithful. I have come to the conclusion that the Dems need to fully support Donald in his efforts to win the GOP nomination. He just CANNOT win the General. I would wager that even if the local dog catcher ran against Donald in the General, Donald would lose terribly.

The Independent voters hate the egotistical, arrogant, words of Donald. Yes, he is leading with the GOP, but these are people who feel they have been disenfranchised from American society. I see Trump winning the nomination and, barring a major terrorist attach later this year, he will embarrass the GOP in November. So...

GO DONALD!

No!

Noo!!

NOOO!!!

Trump will ride on a wave of voters supporting him and loving every word he has spoken, and America will rise like the fallen Roman and Nazi empires that came before her... ( Sarcasm )

Alright, I can not write anymore tripe and the reality is I believe Trump is going to lose Texas if he is the Nominee for the GOP. I believe someone like Bernie Sanders would beat Trump, so why the hell are the Tea Party Caucus doubling down on Trump?

My opinion:

He says what they want to hear and is selling them a lemon but making them think he is selling them a Rolls-Royce instead...

Why Donald Trump is beating Fox News -- and GOP rivals - CNN.com

The Republican establishment has already lost. Trump will be the party's next nominee no matter how many times he says he won't call Megyn Kelly a bimbo. It doesn't matter how many backroom meetings the Koch brothers organize or what Reince Priebus does to rally RNC delegates. It's over.

The newspaper endorsements are also irrelevant, as are the fringe politicians and reality stars who are lining up to endorse Trump. They are all too late.

The only thing that can beat Donald Trump now is the one thing he doesn't control: Americans who don't want his services as president of the United States

The GOP is cutting their own throats.

IF Trump is the nominee.

Donald Trump Is Really Unpopular With General Election Voters

Independent Voters will decide the General. Trump has the LOWEST approval rating of any of the GOP hopefuls,

GO DONALD!
Looks like O'Malley's a shoo in with a very low unfavorable rating of 29%.

LOL!!! OMFG!!!!!

That's a keeper!!

How can you be unfavorable on someone when you don't know who they are?

IF Trump is the nominee.

Independent Voters will decide the General. Trump has the LOWEST approval rating of any of the GOP hopefuls,

GO DONALD!

LOL!!! OMFG!!!!!

That's a keeper!!

I don't know you, and I think you're a bit of an idiot. Go figure.

IF Trump is the nominee.

GO DONALD!

LOL!!! OMFG!!!!!

That's a keeper!!

I don't know you, and I think you're a bit of an idiot. Go figure.

But you DO know Nate Silver. He is the guy who made Karl Rove look like a flaming idiot on election night.

Forum List

Back