JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler - CNNPolitics.com

Really? Well. let's see...

-Wants to limit and, in some cases, stop immigration into the US
-Wants to cut off parts of the internet to access
-Regularly throws out, beats, and degrades anyone coming to his events who disagrees with him
-The WALL
-Refers to women as sub-human with derogatory remarks
-Degrades and mocks the Disabled

I am sure there are more simlarities that could be added to this list. Be My Guest!!

-Regularly throws out, beats, and degrades anyone coming to his events who disagrees with him
-The WALL

I am sure there are more simlarities that could be added to this list. Be My Guest!!

I'd add protectionism to the list.

Anne Frank's stepsister's opinion is fascinating! Who shall we hear from next? How about George Washington Carver's cousin's neighbor's coworker?

Anne Frank's stepsister's opinion is fascinating! Who shall we hear from next? How about George Washington Carver's cousin's neighbor's coworker?

AH! A Hitler Disciple!

Hitler was exactly the opposite of Trump:
image.jpeg

-The WALL

I am not fan of Trump at all and think he is a douchebag, but comparing him to Hitler is idiotic IMO. It is as ridiculous as some on the right comparing Obama to Hitler and some on the left during the Bush years comparing him to Hitler.

What's next? "Hitler breathed air and OMG Trump, Cruz, Hillary, and Sanders all breathe air too. They are just like Hitler!!!".

There is only one person that is REALLY comparable to Hitler and that is Hitler.

Funny, "liberal" utopias have policies that are VERY similar to some of trumps proposals. But the left are complete fuckin morons. They blatantly ignore it.

Funny, "liberal" utopias have policies that are VERY similar to some of trumps proposals. But the left are complete fuckin morons. They blatantly ignore it.

Much like conservatives ignore the fact that Bush also used drones against terrorists and the conservatives were whining and crying about it when Obama used them. I guess conservatives are complete fucking morons as well.

Much like conservatives ignore the fact that Bush also used drones against terrorists and the conservatives were whining and crying about it when Obama used them. I guess conservatives are complete fucking morons as well.
IMO, set ideologies and "moron" are synonyms.

Agreed. This is why I have said there are good liberal AND conservative ideas and there are bad conservative and liberal ideas. No side is 100% correct nor is a 100% pure liberal or conservative ideology desired IMO. There will always be the need for some change and the need to keep things the way they are.

In November, Jeb Bush adviser Max Boot tweeted that the GOP front-runner "is a fascist," while a British newspaper asked its readers in December, "Who Said It: Donald Trump or Adolf Hitler?"

"If you go and look at your history and you read your history in the lead-up to the Second World War, this is the kind of rhetoric that allowed Hitler to move forward," former New Jersey Gov. Christine Todd Whitman, a Republican, told CNN on December 9, after Trump called for a temporary ban on Muslim immigration into the U.S. "Because you have people who were scared the economy was bad, they want someone to blame."

-The WALL

she as some who lived thought that time and experience is every qualified to make that comparison

"While Frank was one of the hundreds of thousands of people who died in the Holocaust, in the notorious Bergen-Belsen death camp, Schloss survived Auschwitz."

In November, Jeb Bush adviser Max Boot tweeted that the GOP front-runner "is a fascist," while a British newspaper asked its readers in December, "Who Said It: Donald Trump or Adolf Hitler?"

"If you go and look at your history and you read your history in the lead-up to the Second World War, this is the kind of rhetoric that allowed Hitler to move forward," former New Jersey Gov. Christine Todd Whitman, a Republican, told CNN on December 9, after Trump called for a temporary ban on Muslim immigration into the U.S. "Because you have people who were scared the economy was bad, they want someone to blame."

Yet again, comparing different times, different policies and different countries is idiotic to compare them to Hitler. I bet I could come up with certain actions from Hitler that match Obama, Trump, Hillary, Sanders, and Cruz.

-The WALL

she as some who lived thought that time and experience is every qualified to make that comparison

"While Frank was one of the hundreds of thousands of people who died in the Holocaust, in the notorious Bergen-Belsen death camp, Schloss survived Auschwitz."

Obama has a pen and a phone and does actions without the approval of congress just like Hitler did. Does that make Obama Hitler? When Bush used his executive actions and bi-passed congress, was he Hitler as well?

What is it about the low information people (left or right) always comparing people to Hitler? Here's a hint, Trump is not Hitler, Obama is not Hitler, Cruz is not Hitler, and Hillary is not Hitler. Stop the stupid comparisons.

your criminal out fit the catholic church was complicit not only during the nazi period but also helping the nazis escape to south america after the war, you pope and his gang should have been hanging like Mussolini

Agreed. This is why I have said there are good liberal AND conservative ideas and there are bad conservative and liberal ideas. No side is 100% correct nor is a 100% pure liberal or conservative ideology desired IMO. There will always be the need for some change and the need to keep things the way they are.
I just go by what is right. Right or left doesn't mean shit to me. The duopoly forced that belief on people.

Forum List

Back