Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If your not vaccinated, you can carry it without knowing and spread it to anyone, vaccinated or not. Get some facts.
If you ARE vaccinated, you can carry it without knowing and spread it to anyone, vaccinated or not.
Get some facts.
ME getting vaccinated does nothing to protect YOU
Get some facts.
YOU just hate the idea people might choose to do something with their bodies you do not approve of.
Get some facts.

Still no.

COVID-04.jpg

You can hace objections to not having it but you don't have a right or freedom to infect everyone else in the community.'''
You refuse to understand that the vaccinated spread the virus, just as the un-vaccinated do.
Thus your complaint above, has no basis is reality.
Not that anyone is surprised.
Now, get some facts, and stop hating the fact people have the freedom do someting with their bodiy that you do not agree with.,

FDA treading lightly recommending shots solely for over 65+ crowd. That because 65+ is most risky and where almost all deaths and hospitalizations occur otherwise FDA knows it’s too risky and/or ineffective unless you are in that 65+.
Libs want to but…but…but.,.deny the message FDA is sending

The fact they don't know for sure who should get it and why clearly shows that there is no research behind their decision and there can't be because not nearly enough time was dedicated to it. It's almost like they're flipping a coin. Then these pro-vax people wonder why there is a segment of our society that doesn't trust these vaccines or agencies at all?

You refuse to understand that the vaccinated spread the virus, just as the un-vaccinated do.
Now, get some facts, and stop hating the fact people have the freedom do someting with their bodiy that you do not agree with.,
Actually they don’t. Look at the infection rates in NY as opposed to Florida

I'll obey everything you say because you're a reservoir of intelligence greater than lake Meade.

Before you advise others, check your spelling.

Mentioned that to some family members the other day who had been vaccinated, and they freaked. I thought it was well known, however, they should disclose this information before someone gets the vaccine.
I thought it was well known that fetal tissue is used in development of most medications.

If you ARE vaccinated, you can carry it without knowing and spread it to anyone, vaccinated or not.

Get some facts.
ME getting vaccinated does nothing to protect YOU
Get some facts.
YOU just hate the idea people might choose to do something with their bodies you do not approve of.
Get some facts.

Excise me you fool. This is what I said.

Notice the last THREE WORDS.

I have never denied your right to freedom to your body. I have said, You should exercise your right to die how you chose, even ftom covid. Vaccination with greatly lessen the chance of getting it.
Ask those unvaccinated people in hospital who now wished they had been vaccinated. So cut your silly shit about me hating your freedoms.

But the irony how you demand freedom but you godbotherers don't want a woman to have freedom over her body wanting an abortion. Don't deny it, you a pro life advocate and a God botherer.
It's called hypocrisy.

Little wonder your so petulant arguing with me when I smash you every time.
Have another swing sunshine. See how good you are. Every time you reply I get another whack at you.

We don't need drama queens like yourself infecting hundreds of people on an airplane, and thereby murdering a few of them.

Simple as that.

It takes a special kind of heartless cruel human being to oppose that.

Wrong.
It is less than 1 out of 500 who are dying.
And that is over a 20 month period.
A few hours in a plane, and even if one person is infected, it is not likely to infect anyone, and no one is likely to die.
The odds are over 1000 to 1 against anyone dying.

But anyone traveling at all during an epidemic, is just an irresponsible idiot.

Excise me you fool. This is what I said.

Notice the last THREE WORDS.

I have never denied your right to freedom to your body. I have said, You should exercise your right to die how you chose, even ftom covid. Vaccination with greatly lessen the chance of getting it.
Ask those unvaccinated people in hospital who now wished they had been vaccinated. So cut your silly shit about me hating your freedoms.

But the irony how you demand freedom but you godbotherers don't want a woman to have freedom over her body wanting an abortion. Don't deny it, you a pro life advocate and a God botherer.
It's called hypocrisy.

Little wonder your so petulant arguing with me when I smash you every time.
Have another swing sunshine. See how good you are. Every time you reply I get another whack at you.

Wrong.
Getting vaccinated does not at all in any way reduce your chances of getting infected.
Not one bit.
Having immunity means you have the means of recovering easily and quickly, but does NOTHING at all do prevent infection.
Obvious there is no way the immune system could ever prevent any infection.
It does nothing until AFTER infection is detected.

The only advantages of immunity are that you are less likely to die, and also less likely to pass it on to others.
But recovery immunity is lifelong, while vaccine immunity appears to only be good for about 2 years.

Actually they don’t. Look at the infection rates in NY as opposed to Florida

Wrong.
Most people who get infected do not even know it and are asymptomatic.
It is only the vulnerable who get bad symptoms and can tell they are infected, and FL just happens to have such a huge elderly population, that they are much more likely to get hospitalization.
Their infection rates likely are the same as NY.

There’s nothing irrational about fearing a virus that has already claimed over 650,000 lives

Yes there is something irrational, since only a tiny % of the population is vulnerable to the virus to the point it will cause them any harm.
The only reason 660,000 have died is that we have prevented herd immunity by "flattening the curve" and kept it going for almost 2 years.
The monthly death toll of 30k is less than flu.
And countries that use Fluvoxamine, Ivermectin, Remdesivir, moncolonal antibodies, Quinine, zinc, etc., are not having nearly as many deaths.

Forum List

Back