Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That's what The Science says.
She hates The Science, and she wants the state to force people to do things with their bodies they do not want to do.

I know liberals generally have little logic or common sense. But if an un-vaccinated person goes to a public place and infects 14 other un-vaccinated people with covid, how is it any better if a vaccinated person does the same? And since both can infect those 14 other people, what good is treating the un-vaccinated people like a pariah and making special restrictions for them?

The problem is the media tells these leftists what to think, but not why they should be thinking it. They don't sit back and think about what they were told to believe.

Truth is hardly anyone would have even gotten sick from anything over last 50 years if we followed all this repressive bullshit.
But we’ve been thinkers enough to realize the cure is worse than those colds until the defeat Trump mania overwhelmed reality and sanity thus Covid

Last edited:
I know liberals generally have little logic or common sense. But if an un-vaccinated person goes to a public place and infects 14 other un-vaccinated people with covid, how is it any better if a vaccinated person does the same? And since both can infect those 14 other people, what good is treating the un-vaccinated people like a pariah and making special restrictions for them?

The problem is the media tells these leftists what to think, but not why they should be thinking it. They don't sit back and think about what they were told to believe.
Talking logic and common sense to them is like talking lemon meringue pie recipes with a fencepost. Indeed, they have been well taught WHAT to think and nothing about HOW to think.

You really think 79% of blacks are vaccinated? REALLY? You aren't bright enough to figure this is a wrong stat?

Actually, I was showing that the two sources are measuring something different. Hence them being so far apart. The key is in the wording.

To answer your question, no. I don’t believe that 79% of blacks are vaccinated.

Only pointing out that there are extremists on both sides is all. You needed to highlight some story in another country. My stories of maskers attacking innocent people took place right in this country.

Where are the extremists on the pro mask side? Where are all the physical attacks on anti maskers? The vast majority of extremists are on the side of crazy, and we all know which side that is.

If you ARE vaccinated, you can carry it without knowing and spread it to anyone, vaccinated or not.
Get some facts.
You just hate the idea people might exercise control over their bodies as they see fit.
Oh, and The Science. You hate that, too.

I reiterate what I said until you prove otherwise.
See how you go now big fella.

I'll be first in line for that booster.

My wife is PISSED that she isn't old enough to get it

Where are the extremists on the pro mask side? Where are all the physical attacks on anti maskers? The vast majority of extremists are on the side of crazy, and we all know which side that is.

Now I wish I could sit here all night posting the dozens and dozens of stories like this, but chances are you won't read a one of them. Why should you? You know they are all true. Furthermore I got these off Google on page one, and as most people know, Google likes to kick back stories that don't support their political agenda. I'm sure I could get many more from DuckDuckGo which is way more balanced.

CDC and FDA and others can’t agree on what’s best or even useful. Now libs, we are just not going to carry on as experimentation subjects.

I reiterate what I said until you prove otherwise.\
Not only do you hate The Science and the idea that people have the freedom to do what they want with their bodies...
You hate the fact you know you are wrong, and I am right.
If you ARE vaccinated, you can carry it without knowing and spread it to anyone, vaccinated or not.
Get some facts.

Please do not answer if you will not be forced to comply by your employer as a result of a politician making a mandate like Biden did today. I am not looking for hypotheticals. I want answers from people who will be required to provide proof of vaccination to be employed. This only includes private businesses with >100 employees, Executive Branch workers, certain health care and education professionals, etc.

It's fine if you answer yes and are completely against mandatory vaccination. People have bills to pay.

You can vote more than once, and you can change your vote.
Sounds like dudes are required to have a medium short mob haircut to keep their jobs and there just so happens to be a barber on the block talking up a shitstorm in a court of law.

my husband and half the workers will quit/retire in a nano second if the vaccine is mandated.

he is presently polishing up a resume for a govt contract worker who does all the training.

the mandate will backfire.

Yeah, D matters so much for immune strength. COVID and all kinds of other bugs. I got COVID in Winter when D is normally near annual low, and I had not taken any supplements. Probably not a bad idea to take it if one does not get much sun or from other dietary sources.

I wonder if this contributes to the normal Fall/Winter influenza outbreaks.
Ask an Eskimo. They don't much do flu. They eat real food , a good but of omegas, fats and clean protein. Dunno.

Forum List

Back