POLL: Why did Trump take and keep the documents?

Why did Trump take and keep the classified documents?

• 1. He wanted to be able to show them off to friends and important people

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • 2. He wanted to use them as leverage for political, business and/or financial gain

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • 3. He didn't realize this was a problem, and no one told him

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 4. There were no documents. What was removed had been planted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. I don't want to answer the question. I just want to complain

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
needy & reckless & incompetent &........................................ ...................................._________________________________________________

A paying Mar-a-Lago member took photos of Trump being briefed on North Korea — and posted them to Facebook​

Natasha Bertrand
Feb 13, 2017, 11:53 AM

"Trump's National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and Chief Strategist Steve Bannon left their seats to huddle closer to Trump as documents were produced and phone calls were placed to officials in Washington and Tokyo," according to CNN. "The patio was lit only with candles and moonlight, so aides used the camera lights on their phones to help the stone-faced Trump and Abe read through the documents."

Richard DeAgazio, a retired investor and member of Mar-a-Lago, took photos of the scene and posted them on his Facebook page, which he has since deleted.

mar-a-lago

Screenshot/Facebook
mar a lago

Screenshot/Facebook
"HOLY MOLY !!!" DeAgazio wrote in a caption for another photo. "It was fascinating to watch the flurry of activity at dinner when the news came that North Korea had launched a missile in the direction of Japan. The Prime Minister Abe of Japan huddles with his staff and the president is on the phone with Washington DC. The two world leaders then conferred and then went into another room for hastily arranged press conference. Wow.....the center of the action!!!"
A paying Mar-a-Lago member took photos of Trump being briefed on North Korea — and posted them to Facebook

:113:

Why the hell would Trump do this in a public dining room?

We know that the former President had classified documents at Mar-A-Lago, and we know that the National Archives was told that he had returned everything, which was not true. For the purposes of this poll, whether or not he had the power to issue blanket declassifications is irrelevant.

I'd just like to know why he wanted to take and hang on to documents that had been rated classified and above. That's a fair question, isn't it?

Ideas?

Two years after Trump left office still some major Trump Derangement Syndrome going on. How pathetic. LOL-

We know that the former President had classified documents at Mar-A-Lago, and we know that the National Archives was told that he had returned everything, which was not true. For the purposes of this poll, whether or not he had the power to issue blanket declassifications is irrelevant.

I'd just like to know why he wanted to take and hang on to documents that had been rated classified and above. That's a fair question, isn't it?

Ideas?

I'm not speculating on anything until I see an indictment.

I don't know the answer just like I don't know why Hillary felt the need to have her own private server in her home and keep stuff she should not have had on it. The reality is no one here knows and pretty much everyone is basing their opinions on why Trump had them on rather or not you support or oppose him.

Ideas?

Ask him, Nazi.

Ideas?

Presidents are allowed to take their personal documents.

View attachment 686702

^^^ that's why ^^^

i'd also add because he truly believes he's a stable genius & will get away with it.
Maybe you can tell us why the DOJ and FBI redacted 99 percent of the affidavit. Seems to me that if they had a leg to stand on they would have wanted the whole thing readable instead of 9 lines. I'll just stand over here and wait for for your oh so intelligent answer. LOL

Maybe you can tell us why the DOJ and FBI redacted 99 percent of the affidavit.

you mean a copy of the original UNREDACTED affidavit that a fed judge signed off on.... AND that the fed judge then requested they give it a shot & conceal all national security intel including names, methods, & tech file data... AND then subsequently the fed judge signed off on said redacted affidavit 'cause it satisfied the fed judge's request & requirements?

^^^ THAT 99% redacted version? ^^^

Seems to me that if they had a leg to stand on they would have wanted the whole thing readable instead of 9 lines.

seems to me that if donny had a leg to stand on, his lawyers wouldn't have LIED about having them there 11 additional boxes; not to mention the first 15.

I'll just stand over here

you do that.

and wait for for your oh so intelligent answer. LOL

DESK-TOP.jpg

:p

you mean a copy of the original UNREDACTED affidavit that a fed judge signed off on.... AND that the fed judge then requested they give it a shot & conceal all national security intel including names, methods, & tech file data... AND then subsequently the fed judge signed off on said redacted affidavit 'cause it satisfied the fed judge's request & requirements?

^^^ THAT 99% redacted version? ^^^

seems to me that if donny had a leg to stand on, his lawyers wouldn't have LIED about having them there 11 additional boxes; not to mention the first 15.

you do that.

DESK-TOP.jpg

:p
Lol pure media fed.

Ideas?

We don't know anything other than what the FBI and DOJ has leaked. And that's funny, because those highly ethical and deeply patriotic Government officials claim it is improper to ever comment publicly on an ongoing investigation.

Yet, they seem to be commenting anonymously every single fucking day. Go figure, right? Those highly honest Government officials? Hard to believe. :lol:

Forum List

Back