POLL: What is the net political outcome of Hillary's hearing?

What was the net political outcome of Hillary's hearing?

• The GOP nailed her and seriously damaged her presidential chances

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • The GOP did some damage to her presidential chances

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • No real effect one way or the other

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • The GOP probably helped her a bit

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • Hillary & the Dems should be sending the GOP Thank You cards

Votes: 49 56.3%

• Total voters
We just witnessed, what I believe to be, the SINGLE event that catapulted Hillary Clinton to the Presidency.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

"Hmmmmmmm. I haven't read enough from the crazies on this subject in the dozen other threads......and I really want to get some of them spitting fire....it's sooooooooooo much fun to watch."

"So.....ill start another thread on it. It will surely get a lively and productive discussion going.....with those nasty partisans all chiming in. Then...I can mock them for behaving like partisans. WINNING!!!"

Earmuffs, bitch.

Just curious - I'm not seeing a great deal of excitement from the GOP about their efforts to get Hillary yesterday. What do you think the hearing did to her presidential chances?

The political side of this only.

I don't think it matters. As Orielly said - you have two sides. For the Democrats they don't care what comes out of these hearings. They're going to vote for her anyway. On the other side, the ones who hate Hillary and would never vote for her anyway.

That leaves those in between both sides are trying to get to in these hearings. Fact is though, most people don't know about Benghazi

-Geaux

It probably helped her, because honestly, it looks like they were making a big deal about a minor issue.

I think their claim is that she was saying it was a video publically and Al Qaeda privately, when in fact, she and others said both all along and they aren't mutually exclusive theories.

Also, it looks just as tacky using Christopher Steven's coffin as a soapbox in 2015 as it was in 2012 when Mitt Romney did it.

Final point- This really changed no minds. The 45% who are going to vote Democratic will still vote for her and the 45% who are going to vote Republican will think she got away with murder.

The 10% in the middle will probably vote for her because no one the GOP has is credible. Combover and Uncle Tom, two guys who will never be President, still command 55% of the GOP primary vote.

Just curious - I'm not seeing a great deal of excitement from the GOP about their efforts to get Hillary yesterday. What do you think the hearing did to her presidential chances?

I don't think it matters. As Orielly said - you have two sides. For the Democrats they don't care what comes out of these hearings. They're going to vote for her anyway. On the other side, the ones who hate Hillary and would never vote for her anyway.

That leaves those in between both sides are trying to get to in these hearings. Fact is though, most people don't know about Benghazi

-Geaux

Don't tell me....you think YOU are one of those "in between" don't ya?

-Geaux
I think there's a population - who knows if it's large or not - that pays just enough attention to know that the GOP went after her here and came away empty-handed. That could some effect, I'd guess.

One of the episodes I managed to catch on "Game of Thrones" had a woman walking naked through the streets while people spat on her and threw rotten food. Keeping Hillary Clinton on the stand for over 9 hours and having her endure the absolute hatred of Republican inquisitors was like watching that episode again.

The clown car that currently makes up the Republican Presidential pool and the dysfunction of the Republican congress exemplified in this absolutely meaningless exercise in partisan rancor almost assures that Hillary Clinton will be President. It also might get the Senate back for Democrats and make some gains in the House.

-Geaux
Whenever you see Republicans claiming "it was a wash" you absolutely KNOW that they lost that issue.

Notice how it's only one side that's making that claim.

#LOLGOP

-Geaux
Whenever you see Republicans claiming "it was a wash" you absolutely KNOW that they lost that issue.

#LOLGOP

Assume much?

You must confuse me with a Republican

-Geaux

-Geaux

#LOLGOP

Assume much?

-Geaux

Yeah! Geaux is clearly an independent. He is open to voting for a Democrat. The fact that he's supported republican candidates for his entire life.....and repeats GOP talking points on a daily basis...is meaningless. He's his own man!

One of the episodes I managed to catch on "Game of Thrones" had a woman walking naked through the streets while people spat on her and threw rotten food. Keeping Hillary Clinton on the stand for over 9 hours and having her endure the absolute hatred of Republican inquisitors was like watching that episode again.

The clown car that currently makes up the Republican Presidential pool and the dysfunction of the Republican congress exemplified in this absolutely meaningless exercise in partisan rancor almost assures that Hillary Clinton will be President. It also might get the Senate back for Democrats and make some gains in the House.
Not a good analogy brother. Queen Cersei (sp) is still hated pretty much. And for good reason. Fans were glad to see her walk of shame, not to mention the citizens of Westerlos (sp).

Doesn't really matter. The fix is in. The establishment will easily get Hitlery the nomination. Now they just have to figure out how to get an equally corrupt, progressive statist to win the R nomination.

-Geaux

#LOLGOP

Assume much?

-Geaux

Yeah! Geaux is clearly an independent. He is open to voting for a Democrat. The fact that he's supported republican candidates for his entire life.....and repeats GOP talking points on a daily basis...is meaningless. He's his own man!
#LOLGOP

-Geaux

#LOLGOP

Assume much?

-Geaux
Clearly you are suffering from Hit-Dog-Sydrome, as you were quoting a notorious Republican shill, Bill O'Reilly, whom I was referring to. Clearly.

Not a good analogy brother. Queen Cersei (sp) is still hated pretty much. And for good reason. Fans were glad to see her walk of shame, not to mention the citizens of Westerlos (sp).

It wasn't really the story that was important more than the event.

That, basically is what Clinton was forced to do.

Endure hate.

-Geaux

#LOLGOP

Assume much?

-Geaux

I fired the Republican Party in writing October 2009 immediately after Senator Snow sold out the party to Obamacare

-Geaux

Forum List

Back