Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
Well, all the police being ordered to stand down while you people riot and burn and kill.

Ummm? "You people"?
On this chatroom?
Burning and killing?

Do tell.

Ah, poster Correll, not only are you trying too hard, you are taking these discussions too seriously (ps...it's the friggin internet, Skippy); and you seem to also be trying hard to personalize these disturbances.

"You people".....being posters on this venue who are skeptical of your assertions?
Or the George Floyd protests with the vandalism that accompanied some of the demonstrations?

If that is what you are asserting, well, it naturally leads all to believe that you include your avatar in the 'we insurrectionists' grouping. The loons who beat the crap out of uniformed police while screaming Blue Lives Matter?
Or 'we insurrectionists' who smeared our feces on the walls of the People's House?

See, poster Correll, you are trying way too hard to make this an us vs them dynamic: 'You people'....vs. 'us insurrectionists'.

You shouldn't do that.
It's a bad look for you.

IMHO

It is clear from the way the lefty posters on this site defend the rioters, that they/you identify or ally with the rioters, at least morally and politically speaking.

That is the way you people look. Deal with it.
LOL

That may be how we look to you, but you're fucking crazy. So there's that.

EVERYONE on this site, has seen teh way you people defend the lefty rioters. Your denial is retarded. Shove your stonewalling up your ass.
I can't help you're as retarded as you are. I have condemned them repeatedly...

Fuck you, ya raving lunatic. I condemned the BLM and Antifa riots.
I've condemned those.
Dumbfuck, I condemned the violence committed by Antifa, BLM & Trump's insurgents.
You're an idiot, Marty. I condemned BLM and Antifa violence.
And BTW, I have condemned the violence and riots by BLM and Antifa.
Nope, those are not ok and I've condemned them.
No, dumbfuck, no riots are good. All should be condemned.
That's a lie, others also condemned the violence committed by BLM and Antifa, myself included.
You're such a putz, ShortBus. I was able to show I condemned the riots you idiotically doubted I expressed outrage over.
I have condemned the looting, rioting send murders.
"Finally, do you condemn BLM and Antifa or not."
Asked and answered.
I condemn murders committed by BLM.
I condemn their violence.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.
I condemned the violence of BLM and Antifa and never made excuses based on the fraction who caused it.
Goes to show what an idiot you are. I've condemned, and continue to condemn, such violence. Lock 'em up.
Nope, I would sing the same song. I condemn the violence committed by BLM and I condemn storming the Capitol to stop Congress from certifying the election.
I don't agree with any violence coming out of it nor do I believe they had a right to be violent. I've condemned their violence repeatedly and continue to do so. I've said anyone involved in the violence should be arrested and I continue to say that. They should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Word games. Meanwhile, "mostly peaceful protestors" who block roads, burn shit down, threaten people, and even attack people, and/or provide cover for those that do, you defend.

You also carry water for the lies that justify the riots.

That you talk out of both sides of your mouth, doesn't make it better, it makes it worse.
You've already proven you're a prejudiced nut who doesn't participate in reality. There's no need to reiterate it.

Said the man that heard the President say, "NOT W.S." and to this day insists he said "w.s.".

You are a liar. You have anti-credibility.
Now you're projecting your lack of credibility by lying about what I said. I do not say Trump said, "w.s."

In reality, which you avoid like it's a plague, I said Trump condemned white supremacists.

You've already proven you're a prejudiced nut who doesn't participate in reality. There's no need to reiterate it.

Sure you did. You just played some asshole word games to dress it up a little.

Meanwhile, the right had ONE small riot, that lasted like 4 hours. And you people are trying to put the focus on that, and ignore the years of riots with dozens of deaths and hundreds of millions of dollars in damages.
You're insane. I get it.

Well, all the police being ordered to stand down while you people riot and burn and kill.

Ummm? "You people"?
On this chatroom?
Burning and killing?

Do tell.

Ah, poster Correll, not only are you trying too hard, you are taking these discussions too seriously (ps...it's the friggin internet, Skippy); and you seem to also be trying hard to personalize these disturbances.

"You people".....being posters on this venue who are skeptical of your assertions?
Or the George Floyd protests with the vandalism that accompanied some of the demonstrations?

If that is what you are asserting, well, it naturally leads all to believe that you include your avatar in the 'we insurrectionists' grouping. The loons who beat the crap out of uniformed police while screaming Blue Lives Matter?
Or 'we insurrectionists' who smeared our feces on the walls of the People's House?

See, poster Correll, you are trying way too hard to make this an us vs them dynamic: 'You people'....vs. 'us insurrectionists'.

You shouldn't do that.
It's a bad look for you.

IMHO

It is clear from the way the lefty posters on this site defend the rioters, that they/you identify or ally with the rioters, at least morally and politically speaking.

LOL

EVERYONE on this site, has seen teh way you people defend the lefty rioters. Your denial is retarded. Shove your stonewalling up your ass.

I've condemned those.
Dumbfuck, I condemned the violence committed by Antifa, BLM & Trump's insurgents.
That's a lie, others also condemned the violence committed by BLM and Antifa, myself included.
You're such a putz, ShortBus. I was able to show I condemned the riots you idiotically doubted I expressed outrage over.
Asked and answered.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.
I condemned the violence of BLM and Antifa and never made excuses based on the fraction who caused it.
Goes to show what an idiot you are. I've condemned, and continue to condemn, such violence. Lock 'em up.
Nope, I would sing the same song. I condemn the violence committed by BLM and I condemn storming the Capitol to stop Congress from certifying the election.
I don't agree with any violence coming out of it nor do I believe they had a right to be violent. I've condemned their violence repeatedly and continue to do so. I've said anyone involved in the violence should be arrested and I continue to say that. They should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Word games. Meanwhile, "mostly peaceful protestors" who block roads, burn shit down, threaten people, and even attack people, and/or provide cover for those that do, you defend.

That you talk out of both sides of your mouth, doesn't make it better, it makes it worse.

Said the man that heard the President say, "NOT W.S." and to this day insists he said "w.s.".

Now you're projecting your lack of credibility by lying about what I said. I do not say Trump said, "w.s."

In reality, which you avoid like it's a plague, I said Trump condemned white supremacists.

Meanwhile, the right had ONE small riot, that lasted like 4 hours. And you people are trying to put the focus on that, and ignore the years of riots with dozens of deaths and hundreds of millions of dollars in damages.
the difference is when a riot is incited by our leaders.

Ummm? "You people"?
On this chatroom?
Burning and killing?

Do tell.

You shouldn't do that.
It's a bad look for you.

IMHO

LOL

I've condemned those.
Asked and answered.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.

You're insane. I get it.

I remember your word games very clearly. You "admitted" he said, "not w.s." and then insisted like a retarded monkey, that that meant he was referring to other groups of w.s.

Stupid retarded word games than only a fucking retarded monkey would think mean anything.

You have anti-credibility.

Ummm? "You people"?
On this chatroom?
Burning and killing?

Do tell.

You shouldn't do that.
It's a bad look for you.

IMHO

LOL

I've condemned those.
Asked and answered.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.

the difference is when a riot is incited by our leaders.

The difference is that you want to move focus to what makes your enemies look bad, even as your own riots were vastly worse AND CONTINUE.

That is the only difference. Your partisan shit.

Ummm? "You people"?
On this chatroom?
Burning and killing?

Do tell.

You shouldn't do that.
It's a bad look for you.

IMHO

LOL

I've condemned those.
Asked and answered.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.

You're insane. I get it.

I remember your word games very clearly. You "admitted" he said, "not w.s." and then insisted like a retarded monkey, that that meant he was referring to other groups of w.s.

Stupid retarded word games than only a fucking retarded monkey would think mean anything.

Uh, no, I didn't. I said he was referring to another group of racists. Not all racists are white supremacists. It's not my problem you're a raving lunatic.

Ummm? "You people"?
On this chatroom?
Burning and killing?

Do tell.

You shouldn't do that.
It's a bad look for you.

IMHO

LOL

I've condemned those.
Asked and answered.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.

You're insane. I get it.

Uh, no, I didn't. I said he was referring to another group of racists. Not all racists are white supremacists. It's not my problem you're a raving lunatic.

Blah, blah, blah, wacists.

Yeah, like I said, retarded fucking word games.

My point stands. You talk out of both sides of your mouth and you support the rioters.

Ummm? "You people"?
On this chatroom?
Burning and killing?

Do tell.

You shouldn't do that.
It's a bad look for you.

IMHO

LOL

I've condemned those.
Asked and answered.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.

You're insane. I get it.

My point stands. You talk out of both sides of your mouth and you support the rioters.
As does mine. You're insane. In your backwards world, up is down and left is right. I say Trump condemned white supremacists -- you claim I said he didn't condemn white supremacists. I say I condemn BLM riots -- you claim I support BLM riots. You're fucked in the head, ya raving lunatic. :cuckoo:

Ummm? "You people"?
On this chatroom?
Burning and killing?

Do tell.

You shouldn't do that.
It's a bad look for you.

IMHO

LOL

I've condemned those.
Asked and answered.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.

You're insane. I get it.

As does mine. You're insane. In your backwards world, up is down and left is right. I say Trump condemned white supremacists -- you claim I said he didn't condemn white supremacists. I say I condemn BLM riots -- you claim I support BLM riots. You're fucked in the head, ya raving lunatic. :cuckoo:

And then you played a retarded game where you insist that he MUST have thus meant, other fringe groups, when he clearly stated otherwise.

you are a liar, who is using the pretense of being retarded as fuck, as an excuse for your lies.

Ummm? "You people"?
On this chatroom?
Burning and killing?

Do tell.

You shouldn't do that.
It's a bad look for you.

IMHO

LOL

I've condemned those.
Asked and answered.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.

You're insane. I get it.

And then you played a retarded game where you insist that he MUST have thus meant, other fringe groups, when he clearly stated otherwise.

you are a liar, who is using the pretense of being retarded as fuck, as an excuse for your lies.
There was no one else there, dumbfuck.

Ummm? "You people"?
On this chatroom?
Burning and killing?

Do tell.

You shouldn't do that.
It's a bad look for you.

IMHO

LOL

I've condemned those.
Asked and answered.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.

You're insane. I get it.

You say, even though I have expressing stated that I disagree with you.

In that statement, you change the subject from, "what did he say" to "is he a good judge of crowds".

But you pretend that I agree with you on that, you pretend that Trump agrees with you on that, and judge us accordingly, even though you know that is not true.

you are an incredible asshole and a fucktard.

Ummm? "You people"?
On this chatroom?
Burning and killing?

Do tell.

You shouldn't do that.
It's a bad look for you.

IMHO

LOL

I've condemned those.
Asked and answered.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.

You're insane. I get it.

In that statement, you change the subject from, "what did he say" to "is he a good judge of crowds".

But you pretend that I agree with you on that, you pretend that Trump agrees with you on that, and judge us accordingly, even though you know that is not true.

LOLOL

You say that as though I give a shit you disagree with me. :lmao:

"you are an incredible asshole and a fucktard."

Thank you. I take as a compliment coming from idiots like you who can't win an argument.

Ummm? "You people"?
On this chatroom?
Burning and killing?

Do tell.

You shouldn't do that.
It's a bad look for you.

IMHO

LOL

I've condemned those.
Asked and answered.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.

You're insane. I get it.

LOLOL

No, I didn't. That was obviously not my point.

Either you are fucking retarded, or you are just pretending to be retarded to dodge my point.

My point stands.

Ummm? "You people"?
On this chatroom?
Burning and killing?

Do tell.

You shouldn't do that.
It's a bad look for you.

IMHO

LOL

I've condemned those.
Asked and answered.
I condemn such attacks.
I've denounced Antifa.
I condemn those murders.

You're insane. I get it.

LOLOL

No, I didn't. That was obviously not my point.

Either you are fucking retarded, or you are just pretending to be retarded to dodge my point.

My point stands.

Thank you. I appreciate your support.
thumbsup.gif

The Jan 6 thing was the exercising of the 1st Amendment despite the fact it was triggered by retarded BLM and Q. The Capital Building is a great piece of White man architecture. But the contents in it are shit. Most hilarious is democrats whining about Jan 6 with the actual, massive violence and actual, massive law breaking happening in their Black and Brown constituencies.
...riots as instigated by the occupants of the capital building....who are not being hunted down and prosecuted by the FBI...
View attachment 509336
The king of lawlessness
You berate Trump for wanting to break up riots with force, but condone/rationalize Ashli Babbitt's murder?
(play video of post just above this one)
What about low-IQ Maxine's urging for violence against Trump admin people? You okay with that?
I'm not a fan of democrat's constant double standards.
Democrats are the promoters of lawlessness, Trump is the "law and order" president.
I'm sad she was killed.

You are two faced on the topic....

You think George Floyd's murder was justified for passing a 20$ counterfeit bill, and Eric Garners murder was justified for selling single cigarettes on the street and Michael Browns murder for shoplifting a $5 pack of cigarette, and Beyona Taylor for sleeping in her own home....

But Babbit, breaking in to the capitol, bashing in and breaking the windows in the doors that was the only protection between the violent mob she was a part of and the vice president and congress critters was somehow not worse than those mentioned above, is pure hypocrisy imo.
Either you are deliberately lying or you have a very slanted and misinformed grasp of the facts:
1. George Floyd wasn't murdered, his death was accidental, he resisted arrest and had to be subdued. You may disagree with the method used, but it is legal in Minneapolis:

2. Eric Garner's death was caused by his resisting arrest. A better question is why were cops directed to clamp down on illegal cigarette sales to increase tax revenue?

3. Michael Brown robbed a store and attacked a cop. How about that "hands up don't shoot" bullshit?

4. Criminals belong in prison, unless they resist arrest, then what happens happens.

5. How about how fast this OH cop had to decide which girl lived or died? Tell me he should have let one get stabbed.

6. So you are happy that unarmed Ashli Babbitt got shot while the SWAT team was clearing the crowd behind her? IMHO she should have been arrested before being shot, but that's just me. The protest was ending, she didn't have to die. She was NOT resisting arrest like your black criminals were.
Considering the fact that BOMBS WERE FOUND THAT DAY and that she was climbing thru a smashed window behind which was our entire government and she was wearing a backpack and disregarding the fact that a gun was pointed at her… yea… I’m glad she ate that bullet
Who put those bombs there? I'm waiting to see if anyone gets arrested, or if they were FBI plants.
I didn't see any backpack, that was a flag, watch the video again.
The FBI infiltrated the group, as some have assumed orchestrated actions of the group, furthermore due to the fact that they were not detonated leads me to believe FBI agents planted them. On the other hand bombs were also laid at both GOP and DNC locations so the likelihood ANTIFA was involved would not surprise me. So again who the hell does the FBI really represent and why are they insulted from investigation by the DOJ and Congress?

The FBI infiltrated the group, as some have assumed orchestrated actions of the group, furthermore due to the fact that they were not detonated leads me to believe FBI agents planted them. On the other hand bombs were also laid at both GOP and DNC locations so the likelihood ANTIFA was involved would not surprise me."
---------------------------------------------------

Well, in my opinion, the poster 'Staidhup' is offering us information that is not public knowledge, leastwise I haven't seen statements or admissions by responsible people.

But, the poster says "the FBI infiltrated the group". OK, how does he know that? It is not a far fetched assertions.....but without some vetting, it only conjecture.

And upon that conjecture the poster informs that "some have assumed". OK. Who are the "some".
And how do they conclude it was "orchestrated" by the FBI?

And, the poster is 'led to believe'.....that it was FBI because the bombs didn't explode?
OK, poster, how do you come to that conclusion?

No disrespect intended, but I would call what the poster is attempting to do in post #1,935 is build fantasy castles in the air.
Supposition anchored upon conjecture with a superstructure of assumption and likelihood.

And all of it absolutely deadsolidperfectly solid because....why?
Well, because the poster "would not be surprised".

There you have it, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, a slam dunk case as presented by opposing counsel, Staidhup.

I love this bar.

The Jan 6 thing was the exercising of the 1st Amendment despite the fact it was triggered by retarded BLM and Q. The Capital Building is a great piece of White man architecture. But the contents in it are shit. Most hilarious is democrats whining about Jan 6 with the actual, massive violence and actual, massive law breaking happening in their Black and Brown constituencies.
...riots as instigated by the occupants of the capital building....who are not being hunted down and prosecuted by the FBI...
View attachment 509336
The king of lawlessness
You berate Trump for wanting to break up riots with force, but condone/rationalize Ashli Babbitt's murder?
What about low-IQ Maxine's urging for violence against Trump admin people? You okay with that?
Democrats are the promoters of lawlessness, Trump is the "law and order" president.
I'm sad she was killed.

You think George Floyd's murder was justified for passing a 20$ counterfeit bill, and Eric Garners murder was justified for selling single cigarettes on the street and Michael Browns murder for shoplifting a $5 pack of cigarette, and Beyona Taylor for sleeping in her own home....

But Babbit, breaking in to the capitol, bashing in and breaking the windows in the doors that was the only protection between the violent mob she was a part of and the vice president and congress critters was somehow not worse than those mentioned above, is pure hypocrisy imo.
Either you are deliberately lying or you have a very slanted and misinformed grasp of the facts:
1. George Floyd wasn't murdered, his death was accidental, he resisted arrest and had to be subdued. You may disagree with the method used, but it is legal in Minneapolis:

2. Eric Garner's death was caused by his resisting arrest. A better question is why were cops directed to clamp down on illegal cigarette sales to increase tax revenue?

3. Michael Brown robbed a store and attacked a cop. How about that "hands up don't shoot" bullshit?

4. Criminals belong in prison, unless they resist arrest, then what happens happens.

5. How about how fast this OH cop had to decide which girl lived or died? Tell me he should have let one get stabbed.

6. So you are happy that unarmed Ashli Babbitt got shot while the SWAT team was clearing the crowd behind her? IMHO she should have been arrested before being shot, but that's just me. The protest was ending, she didn't have to die. She was NOT resisting arrest like your black criminals were.
Considering the fact that BOMBS WERE FOUND THAT DAY and that she was climbing thru a smashed window behind which was our entire government and she was wearing a backpack and disregarding the fact that a gun was pointed at her… yea… I’m glad she ate that bullet
Who put those bombs there? I'm waiting to see if anyone gets arrested, or if they were FBI plants.
The FBI infiltrated the group, as some have assumed orchestrated actions of the group, furthermore due to the fact that they were not detonated leads me to believe FBI agents planted them. On the other hand bombs were also laid at both GOP and DNC locations so the likelihood ANTIFA was involved would not surprise me. So again who the hell does the FBI really represent and why are they insulted from investigation by the DOJ and Congress?
I still think that some of the unidentified bomb setters were FBI.
Prove me wrong.

View attachment 509336
The king of lawlessness
I'm sad she was killed.

I still think that some of the unidentified bomb setters were FBI.
Prove me wrong.
Prove yourself RIGHT moron. By your logic it could have been Martians

Forum List

Back