Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
trespassing with a violent armed mob isnt protesting.

So who was armed? Last I read, not one of the rioters had a firearm. Correct, they were trespassing, and some of them are locked up in solitary confinement for trespassing.
Incorrect. Yeah, we know Fox doesn't show you this stuff...(change the channel)

So who was armed? Last I read, not one of the rioters had a firearm. Correct, they were trespassing, and some of them are locked up in solitary confinement for trespassing.
You read wrong.

We condemn all murders of unarmed protestors whether glass is broken or not
Maybe 25% of your statement is true but what is 100% true is no one legally gets shot to death for breaking glass.
They DO get shot if they breech a police barricade protecting most of the members of our government
Nope
They must pose an immediate lethal threat and not what she might do down the road IF she was armed. You don’t get to kill her either over what other people behind her might or could do.

Nope
They must pose an immediate lethal threat and not what she might do down the road IF she was armed. You don’t get to kill her either over what other people behind her might or could do.
Just make it up as you go along.

It was a good shoot

Nope
Just make it up as you go along.

It was a good shoot
You people who endorse murder must want to murder
So go ahead and fess up. Do you want to murder us thinkers who tread on your fragile feelings by presenting fact based rebuttal and fact based statements?

You people who endorse murder must want to murder
So go ahead and fess up. Do you want to murder us thinkers who tread on your fragile feelings by presenting fact based rebuttal and fact based statements?
You do what this stupid bitch did and you're gonna get shot.

And you won't get any sympathy ...

You do what this stupid bitch did and you're gonna get shot.

And you won't get any sympathy ...

Funny. We say the same thing about black criminals that fight with the cops. The difference is it's racist to say the same thing about them.

You people on the left are so stupid you don't even realize when you support our points, but since you supported mine, thanks.

Your first link stated they were not in the Capital. It said they were on Capital grounds meaning outside. Your second link was to some screwball who made a threat at Piglosi, and didn't arrive in time for the protest, so he wasn't even there.

So my point still stands, nobody in the Capital was armed.

We condemn all murders of unarmed protestors whether glass is broken or not
Maybe 25% of your statement is true but what is 100% true is no one legally gets shot to death for breaking glass.
They DO get shot if they breech a police barricade protecting most of the members of our government
Nope
vc3s8n5j9l671.png

You people on the left are so stupid you don't even realize when you support our points, but since you supported mine, thanks.

Your first link stated they were not in the Capital. It said they were on Capital grounds meaning outside. Your second link was to some screwball who made a threat at Piglosi, and didn't arrive in time for the protest, so he wasn't even there.

So my point still stands, nobody in the Capital was armed.
They had weapons. They had guns, they had chemical irritants, they had 950,000 volt tazers, they had tomahawks and they had poles. Have you seen the videos of what your "unarmed" insurrectionists did to police officers?

They had weapons. They had guns, they had chemical irritants, they had 950,000 volt tazers, they had tomahawks and they had poles. Have you seen the videos of what your "unarmed" insurrectionists did to police officers?

There were no armed rioters in the Capital.

"There were no armed rioters in the Capital."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And you know that, how?

If I recall....and, admittedly, I could be wrong.....there was video and reportage of some of those mokes carrying ball bats, even a crowbar, steel poles, and super-strength tasers.

So, if one thinks an 'arm' is only a AK-47, well, he may be right.
I don't think any of them were known to be there.

However, from a practical real world reality......if some guy swingin' a Louisville Slugger KO's the cashier in the PigglyWiggly ....well, I kinda sorta think her family, her bosses, other witnessing customer, and even her (if she survives)......will prolly be pretty convinced the MoFo was "armed".

No?

"There were no armed rioters in the Capital."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And you know that, how?

If I recall....and, admittedly, I could be wrong.....there was video and reportage of some of those mokes carrying ball bats, even a crowbar, steel poles, and super-strength tasers.

So, if one thinks an 'arm' is only a AK-47, well, he may be right.
I don't think any of them were known to be there.

However, from a practical real world reality......if some guy swingin' a Louisville Slugger KO's the cashier in the PigglyWiggly ....well, I kinda sorta think her family, her bosses, other witnessing customer, and even her (if she survives)......will prolly be pretty convinced the MoFo was "armed".

No?

Can you tell me who would be swinging bats, crowbars, steel pipes at armed police officers? For crying out loud, an unarmed white female vet was shot to death for just entering the building.

Now if you want to get into semantics, some of them may had a pocket knife too. But what real threat were they to anybody?

The truth of the matter is nobody was armed that entered the building. No, not everybody was searched. But there have been no reports of armed (as in firearms) rioters in the Capital. No reports of other weapons either. Yes, there were peaceful armed protesters outside, again no threat to Congress or anybody inside.

There were no armed rioters in the Capital.
Wrong.

39 defendants have been accused of wielding "deadly or dangerous" weapons that weren't firearms, including Tasers, tomahawk axes, crowbars, flagpoles, a knife, an ice axe, a firecracker, a stun gun, baseball bats, fire extinguishers, a wooden club and chemical spray.
And that's just the ones they caught.

Wrong.

39 defendants have been accused of wielding "deadly or dangerous" weapons that weren't firearms, including Tasers, tomahawk axes, crowbars, flagpoles, a knife, an ice axe, a firecracker, a stun gun, baseball bats, fire extinguishers, a wooden club and chemical spray.And that's just the ones they caught.

I'm sure most if not all were outside the building. Nobody in the building had any firearms.

Wrong.

39 defendants have been accused of wielding "deadly or dangerous" weapons that weren't firearms, including Tasers, tomahawk axes, crowbars, flagpoles, a knife, an ice axe, a firecracker, a stun gun, baseball bats, fire extinguishers, a wooden club and chemical spray.And that's just the ones they caught.

I'm sure most if not all were outside the building. Nobody in the building had any firearms.
"Armed" does not have to mean firearms. They were armed with Tasers, tomahawk axes, crowbars, flagpoles, a knife, an ice axe, a firecracker, a stun gun, baseball bats, fire extinguishers, a wooden club and chemical spray.

"Armed" does not have to mean firearms. They were armed with Tasers, tomahawk axes, crowbars, flagpoles, a knife, an ice axe, a firecracker, a stun gun, baseball bats, fire extinguishers, a wooden club and chemical spray.

If it makes you happy.

"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say you were wrong."
Ray from Cleveland

If it makes you happy.

"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say you were wrong."
Ray from Cleveland
That they are catching them and throwing them in jail does make me happy, thanks.

Forum List

Back