Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters

• thegrayzone.com
  • needtoknow.news
  • dailykos.com
  • opindia.com
  • newswars.com

Do you even know what real news looks like?

A few folks acting foolish is not an attack. Unless or until urban insurrection is put on equal standing, nobody should take these claims of 'attacks' on the Capitol as anything more than the political propaganda it is.
Tell that to the DoJ. They've got well over 500 of Trump's storm troopers facing jail time.
Yup, the age of political persecution has begun, thanks Biden.
LOLOL

Locking up people for breaking the law is "political prosecution" to lunatics.
It is if all the urban insurrection is not treated equally.
I can only conclude the reason you couldn't search the Internet yourself for articles like this is because you're stupid...

Urban insurrection is not being treated equally. In fact scum like VP Harris actively worked to bail out urban insurrectionists and the media has not treated her or others like her as they have treated the those fools that got in a tiff at the Capitol.

Funny how riots that evolve out of protest over local LEO's actions are now "Insurrections".

I remember the "Watts Insurrection", that was the first Insurrection I ever remember.

Then there was the LA Insurrection when the LAPD was filmed beating the shit out of some guy named Rodney. Yeah, yeah the "Rodney Insurrection" was all over the papers and news.

Remember the "Ferguson Insurrection" under Obama?

Urban Insurrections? LOL!

The VP tweeted support for a bail fund to help the poor people ..... accused of being insurrectionist I guess.......
They always were. Liberals just pretend that insurrection for racists causes they support isn't insurrection.
Can you find anyone referring to the BLM riots as "insurrection" prior to January?
Trump offered federal support to numerous liberal urban shitholes under the auspices of anti-insurrection laws.
Post the law...

I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.
What murder? A criminal insurgent was shot attacking the seat of our government.
An UN ARMED AMERICAN CITIZEN was SHOT DEAD, and the KILLER is in HIDING. Why is that? Who shot her?

If it's so DESERVED, then why hide the murderer?

You're out to lunch.
What murderer? A capitol police officers did his/her duty.

Police only have authority to use deadly force in defense against deadly force.
Since Ashli was incapable of threatening anyone with deadly force, then shooting her was deliberate murder and a criminal offense.
Failing to prosecute the one guilty is complicity after the fact, and is also a crime.
her mission was to go through the broken door window, and do what?

open the doors to let the other rioters who smashed the windows in to the Speaker of the House lobby???

lead the way to Pelosi, Pence, and the rest of congress critters??

What did Ashli have planned to do, once she broke in to the House lobby?

I wish she had not crawled through that smashed window.

I wish she were still alive. I wish she was not shot.

it was reported that she was shot in the shoulder, not heart or head shot. One shot to the shoulder...where the bullet travelled from there, I dunno?

it was also reported that it was not capitol police that shot her, but a Secret Service agent.

I'm thinking if it was secret service, it was likely VP Mike Pence's secret service agent since he was in the House of Reps at the time.

Wrong.
The door were not locked, but barricaded, with chairs, tables, etc.
Ashli getting to the other side would have changed nothing.
And no congress people were in the House any more.
They had left the House we know, because we saw them in the lobby a few minutes earlier, and they were leaving.
They was no one in the House anymore.
There was absolutely no reason to deny Ashli or anyone access to the House lobby or even the House itself any more.

You can see from the arm of the shooter, that he was wearing a uniform, so was a cop.
And the shot was to Ashli's neck. It cut the jugular vein. It was a throat shot, but did not have huge blood loss, so was not the carotid artery, but a vein instead.

Secret Service would not have shot her.
She was not a threat to anyone.
Secret service would more likely have just pushed her back through the window is there was any reason to even bother.
And no, Mike Pence had left like all the members of Congress had.
There was no one there but police.
Not so. Recess had been called, and many of them left immediately, but there were still plenty of House members and staffers inside the House chamber, many hiding under the desks. Others were trying to get out through the Speaker's Lobby, which is the hallway behind the chamber that she was climbing into, because the stairs down to the underground shuttle train are at the opposite end of that Lobby from where she was breaking in. You can see a few in the hallway on the videos.

You may be thinking of the Senate chamber on the other side; that's the one that people got into, climbing on the walls and sitting in the chair and so on. None of the invaders ever made it in to the House chamber, though.
Wrong.
They showed the House from inside video, and it was totally and completely empty except the 2 cops at the barricade.
Through the same window that Ashli was going to try to crawl through, we SAW the remainder of the House members leave.

But you are right that the hallway is known as the Speaker's lobby, since it is right behind the speaker's podium.

Ashli was killed in the area that is marked in red.

route-of-the-mob-of-which-Babbitt-was-part-through-the-Capitol-building.-The-red-square-is-the-location-of-the-door-1200x691.jpg

I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.
What murder? A criminal insurgent was shot attacking the seat of our government.
An UN ARMED AMERICAN CITIZEN was SHOT DEAD, and the KILLER is in HIDING. Why is that? Who shot her?

You're out to lunch.

Since Ashli was incapable of threatening anyone with deadly force, then shooting her was deliberate murder and a criminal offense.
Failing to prosecute the one guilty is complicity after the fact, and is also a crime.

open the doors to let the other rioters who smashed the windows in to the Speaker of the House lobby???

it was reported that she was shot in the shoulder, not heart or head shot. One shot to the shoulder...where the bullet travelled from there, I dunno?

it was also reported that it was not capitol police that shot her, but a Secret Service agent.

I'm thinking if it was secret service, it was likely VP Mike Pence's secret service agent since he was in the House of Reps at the time.

Wrong.
They had left the House we know, because we saw them in the lobby a few minutes earlier, and they were leaving.
There was absolutely no reason to deny Ashli or anyone access to the House lobby or even the House itself any more.

You can see from the arm of the shooter, that he was wearing a uniform, so was a cop.
And the shot was to Ashli's neck. It cut the jugular vein. It was a throat shot, but did not have huge blood loss, so was not the carotid artery, but a vein instead.

Secret service would more likely have just pushed her back through the window is there was any reason to even bother.
Not so. Recess had been called, and many of them left immediately, but there were still plenty of House members and staffers inside the House chamber, many hiding under the desks. Others were trying to get out through the Speaker's Lobby, which is the hallway behind the chamber that she was climbing into, because the stairs down to the underground shuttle train are at the opposite end of that Lobby from where she was breaking in. You can see a few in the hallway on the videos.

You may be thinking of the Senate chamber on the other side; that's the one that people got into, climbing on the walls and sitting in the chair and so on. None of the invaders ever made it in to the House chamber, though.
Wrong.
They showed the House from inside video, and it was totally and completely empty except the 2 cops at the barricade.
Through the same window that Ashli was going to try to crawl through, we SAW the remainder of the House members leave.

But you are right that the hallway is known as the Speaker's lobby, since it is right behind the speaker's podium.

route-of-the-mob-of-which-Babbitt-was-part-through-the-Capitol-building.-The-red-square-is-the-location-of-the-door-1200x691.jpg
You're lying again. There were still some other people inside the House chamber...

You're out to lunch.

Wrong.

I've lost count how many times I've shown this video, recorded while Benedict Babbitt was shot, and he still continues to lie by falsely claiming there was no one still inside the House chamber...

The only people you can see in that video are media, police, visitors, etc. I saw an almost empty room with fewer than a dozen people, none of whom were members of congress.

A few folks acting foolish is not an attack. Unless or until urban insurrection is put on equal standing, nobody should take these claims of 'attacks' on the Capitol as anything more than the political propaganda it is.
Tell that to the DoJ. They've got well over 500 of Trump's storm troopers facing jail time.
LOLOL

So you conditionally support LE when it’s convenient for you.

Ohh….
Not sure what you are even talking about. Where have I not supported law enforcement?
On 1/6/2021.

You're out to lunch.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Far too easy.

LOLOL

I can only conclude the reason you couldn't search the Internet yourself for articles like this is because you're stupid...

Urban insurrection is not being treated equally. In fact scum like VP Harris actively worked to bail out urban insurrectionists and the media has not treated her or others like her as they have treated the those fools that got in a tiff at the Capitol.

Funny how riots that evolve out of protest over local LEO's actions are now "Insurrections".

I remember the "Watts Insurrection", that was the first Insurrection I ever remember.

Then there was the LA Insurrection when the LAPD was filmed beating the shit out of some guy named Rodney. Yeah, yeah the "Rodney Insurrection" was all over the papers and news.

Remember the "Ferguson Insurrection" under Obama?

Urban Insurrections? LOL!

The VP tweeted support for a bail fund to help the poor people ..... accused of being insurrectionist I guess.......
They always were. Liberals just pretend that insurrection for racists causes they support isn't insurrection.
Can you find anyone referring to the BLM riots as "insurrection" prior to January?
Trump offered federal support to numerous liberal urban shitholes under the auspices of anti-insurrection laws.
Post the law...

The Insurrection Act of 1807.

It is also mentioned in this article.

You're out to lunch.

Wrong.

I've lost count how many times I've shown this video, recorded while Benedict Babbitt was shot, and he still continues to lie by falsely claiming there was no one still inside the House chamber...

The only people you can see in that video are media, police, visitors, etc. I saw an almost empty room with fewer than a dozen people, none of whom were members of congress.

You're lying again. There are people in that video other than police.

You're out to lunch.

Wrong.

Wrong.

You're lying again. There were still some other people inside the House chamber...

What is the big deal?

• thegrayzone.com
  • needtoknow.news
  • dailykos.com
  • opindia.com
  • newswars.com

Do you even know what real news looks like?

Yup.

Anything that isn't manufactured propaganda to brainwash the masses by the ruling kleptocracy.

The American Empire and its Media​

cfr-media-network-hdv-spr.png

cfr-imperial-council-hdv.png

Notes and updates​

[1] In general, elite journalists do not have to be told what to write. In a 1997 essay, media researcher Noam Chomsky explained this aspect as follows: “The point is that they wouldn’t be there unless they had already demonstrated that nobody has to tell them what to write because they are going to say the right thing anyway. () They have been through the socialization system.”

2018: In January 2018, a few weeks before his internet access was cut off, Wikileaks founder Julian Assange shared the above CFR media chart on his Twitter account.

2019: In 2019, it became known that deceased multi-millionaire sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein had been, until 2009, a member and donor of both the CFR and the Trilateral Commission.

2020: After the reversal of many CFR initiatives by the Trump presidency, the key positions in Joe Biden’s cabinet will once again be filled almost entirely by CFR members (read more).

You're out to lunch.

Wrong.

Wrong.

What is the big deal?

The big deal is Rigby5 can't stop lying by denying there was anyone remaining in the House chamber when Benedict Babbitt was shot to prevent the mob from storming the chamber while lawmakers or staff were still inside.

You're out to lunch.

Wrong.

But not any congress members.
Mostly media.
Possibly some visitors.
The one wearing the gas mask for example, clearly had plenty of time to leave, but instead wanted to be there.
The room is clearly nearly empty, and no congress members would have been allowed to stay.

Even worse, it has poisoned our democracy, eroded faith in our elections, which is so detrimental to the future faith people need to have in this democracy
Hey you want the democratic process respected. Don't cheat. That simple.
Who cheated? We simply voted.

Yet you accuse us of cheating and fraud, all because us Americans went out to vote for someone other than your Orange tinted god.

It's a shame you are so easily deluded by him....
4 states ILLEGALLY changed the requirements for voting and guess who won those states?
Illegally? Who determined that it was done illegally? Where are those court rulings that it was done ILLEGALLY?

You're out to lunch.

Wrong.

Mostly media.
Possibly some visitors.
The one wearing the gas mask for example, clearly had plenty of time to leave, but instead wanted to be there.
The room is clearly nearly empty, and no congress members would have been allowed to stay.

You're still lying. You have no idea who those people are. But we're making progress; earlier, you said there was no one in there. Now you see who the police were protecting when they shot Ashli Targetpractice.

You're out to lunch.

Wrong.

Wrong.

What is the big deal?

The big deal is Rigby5 can't stop lying by denying there was anyone remaining in the House chamber when Benedict Babbitt was shot to prevent the mob from storming the chamber while lawmakers or staff were still inside.

Wrong.
The 2 cop at the barricade to the Speaker's Lobby would not let anything through at first.
Then we see congress people down at the other end of the hall, leaving.
Then a little while later, the 2 cops at the barricade to the Speaker's Lobby move aside and let the protestors do what ever they want, which include Ashli trying to crawl through the window.

Obviously these 2 cops had earphones and had been told to hold the door until the congress people had all left.
And then they clearly only moved aside after there no longer was any point to holding that barricade.
The House was empty of any members.

You're out to lunch.

Wrong.

Mostly media.
Possibly some visitors.

You're still lying. You have no idea who those people are. But we're making progress; earlier, you said there was no one in there. Now you see who the police were protecting when they shot Ashli Targetpractice.

There was a whole additional set of barricades to get from the Speaker Lobby to actually get inside the House, so there was still no point in shooting Ashli.
The people remaining in the House wanted to be there for some reason.
They knew the protestors were going to surround the House eventually, so anyone with any concern would have been long gone by then.
The barricade Ashli was trying to cross did not lead to the House.
At best you could claim it would reduce the number of exits available from the House, closer to getting the House surrounded.
But that is all.
Nothing was gained by shooting Ashli other than the noise, which could have been accomplished by firing a warning shot into a waste can.

Forum List

Back