Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
I polled Other. To me Other means suck it leftists. Beyond the BS victimhood the left sells constantly (OMG, our Democracy, THE GREAT INSURECTION) your Jan. 6th narrations are only projection and a distraction of what the left did and what leftists support.

Jan. 6th was the left's doing, and if you ask me it set the stage for Demonicrats to disrupt & compromise congress who were making the case the left raped us again.

I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.
What murder? A criminal insurgent was shot attacking the seat of our government.
An UN ARMED AMERICAN CITIZEN was SHOT DEAD, and the KILLER is in HIDING. Why is that? Who shot her?

If it's so DESERVED, then why hide the murderer?

You're out to lunch.
What murderer? A capitol police officers did his/her duty.

Police only have authority to use deadly force in defense against deadly force.
Since Ashli was incapable of threatening anyone with deadly force, then shooting her was deliberate murder and a criminal offense.
Failing to prosecute the one guilty is complicity after the fact, and is also a crime.
her mission was to go through the broken door window, and do what?

open the doors to let the other rioters who smashed the windows in to the Speaker of the House lobby???

lead the way to Pelosi, Pence, and the rest of congress critters??

What did Ashli have planned to do, once she broke in to the House lobby?

I wish she had not crawled through that smashed window.

I wish she were still alive. I wish she was not shot.

it was reported that she was shot in the shoulder, not heart or head shot. One shot to the shoulder...where the bullet travelled from there, I dunno?

it was also reported that it was not capitol police that shot her, but a Secret Service agent.

I'm thinking if it was secret service, it was likely VP Mike Pence's secret service agent since he was in the House of Reps at the time.

I want to know why an unarmed petite woman can be shot dead, and the shooter isn't made public, not to mention stand trial for murder.
What murder? A criminal insurgent was shot attacking the seat of our government.
An UN ARMED AMERICAN CITIZEN was SHOT DEAD, and the KILLER is in HIDING. Why is that? Who shot her?

You're out to lunch.

Since Ashli was incapable of threatening anyone with deadly force, then shooting her was deliberate murder and a criminal offense.
Failing to prosecute the one guilty is complicity after the fact, and is also a crime.

open the doors to let the other rioters who smashed the windows in to the Speaker of the House lobby???

it was reported that she was shot in the shoulder, not heart or head shot. One shot to the shoulder...where the bullet travelled from there, I dunno?

it was also reported that it was not capitol police that shot her, but a Secret Service agent.

I'm thinking if it was secret service, it was likely VP Mike Pence's secret service agent since he was in the House of Reps at the time.

Wrong.
The door were not locked, but barricaded, with chairs, tables, etc.
Ashli getting to the other side would have changed nothing.
And no congress people were in the House any more.
They had left the House we know, because we saw them in the lobby a few minutes earlier, and they were leaving.
They was no one in the House anymore.
There was absolutely no reason to deny Ashli or anyone access to the House lobby or even the House itself any more.

You can see from the arm of the shooter, that he was wearing a uniform, so was a cop.
And the shot was to Ashli's neck. It cut the jugular vein. It was a throat shot, but did not have huge blood loss, so was not the carotid artery, but a vein instead.

Gray562.png

PANIC-SHOT-kills-Ashli-Babbitt.jpg

Secret Service would not have shot her.
She was not a threat to anyone.
Secret service would more likely have just pushed her back through the window is there was any reason to even bother.
And no, Mike Pence had left like all the members of Congress had.
There was no one there but police.

Last edited:
You can see from the blood from the mouth that the jugular had been severed as well as the esophagus pierced.

Untitled-3-780x450.jpg

The occupation of Congress should become an annual event.
Only the next time we need to prosecute if police cross the line and violate the law like this.

You're out to lunch.

I she was a black being shot while breaking a cop-car window, she'd be your fucking hero.

You're out to lunch.

Wrong.
They had left the House we know, because we saw them in the lobby a few minutes earlier, and they were leaving.
There was absolutely no reason to deny Ashli or anyone access to the House lobby or even the House itself any more.

You can see from the arm of the shooter, that he was wearing a uniform, so was a cop.
And the shot was to Ashli's neck. It cut the jugular vein. It was a throat shot, but did not have huge blood loss, so was not the carotid artery, but a vein instead.

Secret service would more likely have just pushed her back through the window is there was any reason to even bother.
Not so. Recess had been called, and many of them left immediately, but there were still plenty of House members and staffers inside the House chamber, many hiding under the desks. Others were trying to get out through the Speaker's Lobby, which is the hallway behind the chamber that she was climbing into, because the stairs down to the underground shuttle train are at the opposite end of that Lobby from where she was breaking in. You can see a few in the hallway on the videos.

You may be thinking of the Senate chamber on the other side; that's the one that people got into, climbing on the walls and sitting in the chair and so on. None of the invaders ever made it in to the House chamber, though.

You're out to lunch.

It was a Capitol Police officer who shot her. Their job is to protect Congress.

The Secret Service is there for the White House grounds, and the President and VP. Pence was in the House chamber earlier, but by the time they broke in, he was over in the Senate side, not the House. He was also hustled away about 20-30 minutes before she was shot, so there shouldn't have been any Secret Service agents anywhere near her shooting.

1. Stop lying. How stupid are you? I don't think abortion is murder, its perfectly legal.
2. Your convoluted argument is nonsense.
3. If no one is charged with insurrection, it wasn't an insurrection, period, duh.

One more time. I do not think abortion is murder. Let that sink in before you reply, if you reply.
LOLOLOLOL

Did you really think you could lie your way out of this??

You claim you don't think abortion is murder, yet YOU say it is...

Abortion is the murder of babies for convenience.

You claim you're "pro-choice," yet YOU say you're not...

Pro-choice means you want abortions on demand.
That is not what "pro-life" means anyway. Pro-life means against abortions on demand. Pro-choice means you want abortions on demand.
1. Pro-life
2. Pro-Choice
I'm PRO-LIFE!!

Now that your lies are thoroughly decimated, tell the forum again how someone who believes abortion is murder even though no one is being charged with murder for a legal abortion -- also believes Insurrection Day wasn't an insurrection because no one's been charged with insurrection.

1. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with bullshit, but I'm pro-choice, at least for this debate. Abortion is legal. Kill all the little democrat larvae you want.
2. So for the record, at least for this debate. I'm pro-choice. Abortion is NOT murder. Deal with it. Your "abortion is murder" argument is hereby voided.
3. Sometimes when I debate pro-life hypocrites I take the other side, for the sake of the debate. Like, if you're pro-life, are you willing to raise a special needs baby?
4. Also, I'm always mystified by hypocrite Catholic bishops that ignore democrats who support abortion. Lately they are discussing prohibiting pro-choice democrats from receiving Holy Communion. I call that progress. If you are pro-choice deal with the religious implications.
You're lying. You're not pro-choice for any debate. That is not a fluid position that changes from one debate to another. Either you are or you're not and you very clearly said you're not.

1. Pro-life
2. Pro-Choice

I'm PRO-LIFE!!

You're lying. You believe abortion is murder for any debate. That is not a fluid position that changes from one debate to another. Either you believe abortion is murder or you don't and you very clearly said you do...

Abortion is the murder of babies for convenience.

Now everyone here sees you stand for nothing as you alter your beliefs depending on what argument you're trying to win.

I polled Other. To me Other means suck it leftists. Beyond the BS victimhood the left sells constantly (OMG, our Democracy, THE GREAT INSURECTION) your Jan. 6th narrations are only projection and a distraction of what the left did and what leftists support.

Jan. 6th was the left's doing, and if you ask me it set the stage for Demonicrats to disrupt & compromise congress who were making the case the left raped us again.
:cuckoo:

You're out to lunch.

Wrong.

Gray562.png

PANIC-SHOT-kills-Ashli-Babbitt.jpg

You can't lie your way out of this. You've been shown video repeatedly of lawmakers and staff still inside the House chamber when Ashli Targetpractice was shot.

You're out to lunch.

Wrong.

Not so. Recess had been called, and many of them left immediately, but there were still plenty of House members and staffers inside the House chamber, many hiding under the desks. Others were trying to get out through the Speaker's Lobby, which is the hallway behind the chamber that she was climbing into, because the stairs down to the underground shuttle train are at the opposite end of that Lobby from where she was breaking in. You can see a few in the hallway on the videos.

You may be thinking of the Senate chamber on the other side; that's the one that people got into, climbing on the walls and sitting in the chair and so on. None of the invaders ever made it in to the House chamber, though.
I've lost count how many times I've shown this video, recorded while Benedict Babbitt was shot, and he still continues to lie by falsely claiming there was no one still inside the House chamber...

To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

Please vote in the poll honestly.

Why vote at all. We know it was republicans and it was disgraceful so why give them a chance to grovel back.
They said nothing at the time now they want forgiveness. Go away.

I guess we should have seen this coming -- "the only way I lose is if they cheat". No evidence, just a handy excuse.
The Cry Baby Loser's history of braying that elections are "fake" or "fixed" or "rigged" with no actual evidence certainly predates his getting the boot in 2020. He had been crapping on democracy long before that.
I'm very much looking forward to 10, 15 years down the road. I want to see what the psychological studies say about this period.

These people literally -- literally -- believe that if you're not fully on board the Trump Train™, then you must be evil. Actually evil.

Of all the people on the planet that they could fall for. How in the world does this happen?

Even worse, it has poisoned our democracy, eroded faith in our elections, which is so detrimental to the future faith people need to have in this democracy
Hey you want the democratic process respected. Don't cheat. That simple.
Who cheated? We simply voted.

Yet you accuse us of cheating and fraud, all because us Americans went out to vote for someone other than your Orange tinted god.

It's a shame you are so easily deluded by him....

To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

Please vote in the poll honestly.
You’re not asking the right question.

my vote….

Not a democrat. Oppose the attack
The right question is?
Something along the lines of, "I'm a GOP voter and I condemn the violence done by my fellow Republicans".

You'll get a 0.0 response rate to that question. A lot of the GOP voters really believe the Trump supporters were just on a Capitol Building tour and doing nothing wrong.
Look at the fucking poll before typing nonsense.
The vote is 16 to 4 of GOP voters opposed to the riot at the capital, not 0.0
Assuming the 4 votes are GOP and not dems.
Read the fucking post you're responding to.

Who committed the acts of violence at the capital?
OK, I re-read it. You said: "You'll get a 0.0 response rate to that question." I showed you that the response was 16-4 (not 0.0)

Prove that "a lot of GOP voters believe "the Trump supporters were just on a Capitol Building tour and doing nothing wrong." (you can't, the poll proves you wrong)

Here is my poll question, and your recommended poll question:
"I'm a GOP voter and I condemn the violence done by my fellow Republicans". (yours)

"I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building" (mine)

Call me illiterate, but I'm not seeing a major difference in those two questions, since the capital riot was obviously by Trump supporters, and FBI instigators.
Yeah shit brains; you didn't post the question I posited. Condemning the violence and explicitly listing the offenders as Trump supporters will get you nowhere with your fellow blobbers. You guys are not living in reality.

As for your illiteracy...you don't see the word "republican" in mine but not yours?
You must be the only idiot in the country who doesn't know as "fact" that the people who rioted at the capital building were Trump supporters, duh.

Proving my point about your illiteracy. Your last line:
"As for your illiteracy...you don't see the word "republican" in mine but not yours?" (look again, yes it is in yours, its assumed in mine)

I win. Give your mom her puter back.

Forum List

Back