Poll to condemn or condone "the violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"

Do you support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6"?

• I'm a GOP voter and NO I do NOT support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I'm a GOP voter and YES I do support the attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • I'm a democrat and I condemn the 1/6 attack on the Capital Building

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 37 35.2%

• Total voters
Armed means with guns
So, prevent I'm coming at you with a baseball bat.

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Unarmed people according to kyzr.
The 1/6 protesters were unarmed, i.e. no guns.
Ashli Babbitt was unarmed when she was shot in the neck by a black guy wearing a mask.
They were armed. Bear spray, flag poles, knives and other hand held weapons. They also took tasers from the police and used them.

Stop lying.
Compare those "weapons" to guns. You are lying saying that they were armed.
As soon as the SWAT teams showed up with ARs the party was over. No contest. No insurrection.

What did I lie about?

Sure, the insurrectionists had only been ripping up and shitting (literally) in the Capital for hours and yeah, their courage came in crowd form and when finally challenged by a deadly force they left.

Why are you defending them?
I'm not defending the rioters. I'm defending the insurrection charge.
It was NOT an insurrection, which by definition requires the insurrectionists to be armed.
The lie I'm saying you made is saying that the rioters were "armed".
They did not all have guns. as would be needed to have a real insurrection.
They trespassed, they damaged US property, they got arrested, they were NOT charged with insurrection, QED.
History will record it as a failed insurrection. You must be able to see that writing on the wall.
What I saw were rioters, no one was charged with "insurrection".
So the dems continual whining about an insurrection are bullshit.
Yes...I understand that is how you feel. I'm stating facts. This will be recorded in history as a failed insurrection.
Maybe the Marxists who write and publish books will re-write history, but since not one of the rioters was charged with "insurrection" that is PROOF that it was NOT an insurrection. The "insurrection" is just a lie, just a democrat talking point. It's not a "feel" its a fact, no charges of insurrection, QED. Maybe we can charge the FBI with fomenting an "insurrection"?
Sure, you can get all ridiculous about it but I’m still just stating a fact.
kyzr has practically created his own dictionary to rewrite the definition of the words he uses in his own posts.
Kyzr always copies definitions right from the "google definition". What word(s) are you whining about?
However, you do know that most words have multiple definitions/meanings.

What's the definition of insurrection or armed?
No one was charged with insurrection, period.
You can google any word you want. Try it.
LOL

Cries an "abortion is murder" rightard. :cuckoo:
Playing the "non-sequitur" card again?! WTF?
You can't refute that no one was charged with "insurrection" so your playbook is to go non-sequitur. OK, thanks for playing.

To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

Please vote in the poll honestly.
Except the "attack" wasn't an "attack" by Trump supporters. There were federal agents provocateur instigating an angry (rightfully) unarmed group of protestors who were waved into the Capitol by Capitol police, one of whom was executed in cold blood by a black cop.
My "first-hand" report from an attendee is that the people with the bullhorns were the ones pushing protesters to the capital. Were any FBI?
I'm waiting for the truth to come out, like who was it that planted that bomb on video? Was that an FBI agent?
The attack was by Trump supporters, whether they were duped, or part of a pre-planned assault, or something else.
The attack on the capital was a bad idea that hurt the "America First" movement.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Ashli Babbitt was unarmed when she was shot in the neck by a black guy wearing a mask.
They were armed. Bear spray, flag poles, knives and other hand held weapons. They also took tasers from the police and used them.

Stop lying.
As soon as the SWAT teams showed up with ARs the party was over. No contest. No insurrection.

What did I lie about?

Sure, the insurrectionists had only been ripping up and shitting (literally) in the Capital for hours and yeah, their courage came in crowd form and when finally challenged by a deadly force they left.

It was NOT an insurrection, which by definition requires the insurrectionists to be armed.
They trespassed, they damaged US property, they got arrested, they were NOT charged with insurrection, QED.
History will record it as a failed insurrection. You must be able to see that writing on the wall.
Yes...I understand that is how you feel. I'm stating facts. This will be recorded in history as a failed insurrection.
Maybe the Marxists who write and publish books will re-write history, but since not one of the rioters was charged with "insurrection" that is PROOF that it was NOT an insurrection. The "insurrection" is just a lie, just a democrat talking point. It's not a "feel" its a fact, no charges of insurrection, QED. Maybe we can charge the FBI with fomenting an "insurrection"?
kyzr has practically created his own dictionary to rewrite the definition of the words he uses in his own posts.
Kyzr always copies definitions right from the "google definition". What word(s) are you whining about?

LOL

You can't refute that no one was charged with "insurrection" so your playbook is to go non-sequitur. OK, thanks for playing.
LOLOL

Non-sequitur?? Hardly. You say abortion is murder even though "murder" is the unlawful killing of another person and no one is being charged with murder for performing legal abortions. Only now do you complain that a crime is not a crime because no one has been charged yet of that specific crime.

But no worries... I understand you don't like being hoisted by your own petard.

:abgg2q.jpg:

To prove a point, we need to clarify how many GOP posters support the "violence and law breaking that took place inside the Capital on 1/6/21".
As opposed to the many of us who supported the 1/6 protest, but NOT the attack on the Capital Building and the threats to Mike Pence and the injuries and deaths and property damage.

Please vote in the poll honestly.
Except the "attack" wasn't an "attack" by Trump supporters. There were federal agents provocateur instigating an angry (rightfully) unarmed group of protestors who were waved into the Capitol by Capitol police, one of whom was executed in cold blood by a black cop.
:cuckoo:

I hope you keep that same "democratic" attitude after the 2022 mid-terms and the 2024 elections.
I defer to the electorate, or to the electoral college in the case of presidential elections, as I did in 2016.

Democratic elections are not invalidated just because you might not like the results.
So far....they are trying to change that.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.

What did I lie about?

LOL

LOLOL

Non-sequitur?? Hardly. You say abortion is murder even though "murder" is the unlawful killing of another person and no one is being charged with murder for performing legal abortions. Only now do you complain that a crime is not a crime because no one has been charged yet of that specific crime.

1. I'm pro-choice. Don't know why you switched topics with a red-herring or strawman argument??
2. If no one is charged with insurrection, it wasn't an insurrection.
3. Even if I was pro-life, the LAW says a legal abortion is NOT murder, so stop with the stupid arguments.
4. How dumb do those responses make you look??

The 1619 Project is bogus history, period.
Math is not racist, period.
1619 Project is about math?
-----------------------------------------------------------
one of whom was executed in cold blood by a black cop.

And the race of the cop is important to you -- why?
1. The 1619 Project is bogus history.
3. Math is not racist.
3. Playing the race card by lying about history or math is stupid.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.

What did I lie about?

LOL

LOLOL

1. I'm pro-choice. Don't know why you switched topics with a red-herring or strawman argument??
3. Even if I was pro-life, the LAW says a legal abortion is NOT murder, so stop with the stupid arguments.
Who cares what you are? You think abortion is murder even though no one's been charged with murder over a legal abortion.

Now folks are saying 1/6 was insurrection; but despite your position that abortion is murder even though it's not, now you say someone has to be charged with insurrection for it to be insurrection.

Armed means with guns

Am I unarmed?
View attachment 503691

Stop lying.

What did I lie about?

LOL

LOLOL

Who cares what you are? You think abortion is murder even though no one's been charged with murder over a legal abortion.

Now folks are saying 1/6 was insurrection; but despite your position that abortion is murder even though it's not, now you say someone has to be charged with insurrection for it to be insurrection.
1. Stop lying. How stupid are you? I don't think abortion is murder, its perfectly legal.
2. Your convoluted argument is nonsense.
3. If no one is charged with insurrection, it wasn't an insurrection, period, duh.

One more time. I do not think abortion is murder. Let that sink in before you reply, if you reply.

demofks however extended the election by three days illegally

Contrary to known reality. The Polls closed Nov. 3. Several states allow mail in votes to be included if they are post marked on or before election day. While the rule change you are referring to was allowed by the courts, the ballots were sequestered in case future court rulings reversed that decision. The number of late arriving ballots was not enough to change the election results.

Contrary to known reality. The Polls closed Nov. 3. Several states allow mail in votes to be included if they are post marked on or before election day. While the rule change you are referring to was allowed by the courts, the ballots were sequestered in case future court rulings reversed that decision. The number of late arriving ballots was not enough to change the election results.
that's called an audit. And is what is going on. And yet you all are losing your marbles daily in here because of it. You post exactly how it would happen. too fking funny. I can't make this up.

The audit is to confirm post marks!!!!! it's to prove they were even mailed in ballots!!!!!!!!! Were the ballots copied?......... come on man, at least man up and admit the audit is valid based on your own fking post. You don't have the balls to do that, you loser.

1. Stop lying. How stupid are you? I don't think abortion is murder, its perfectly legal.
2. Your convoluted argument is nonsense.
3. If no one is charged with insurrection, it wasn't an insurrection, period, duh.

One more time. I do not think abortion is murder. Let that sink in before you reply, if you reply.
LOLOLOLOL

Did you really think you could lie your way out of this??

You claim you don't think abortion is murder, yet YOU say it is...

Abortion is the murder of babies for convenience.

You claim you're "pro-choice," yet YOU say you're not...

Pro-choice means you want abortions on demand.
That is not what "pro-life" means anyway. Pro-life means against abortions on demand. Pro-choice means you want abortions on demand.
1. Pro-life
2. Pro-Choice

I'm PRO-LIFE!!

Now that your lies are thoroughly decimated, tell the forum again how someone who believes abortion is murder even though no one is being charged with murder for a legal abortion -- also believes Insurrection Day wasn't an insurrection because no one's been charged with insurrection.

tenor.gif

Protests to see what might have gone awry

Might have! Might haves are not covered by the election laws in any state. Well at least so far they are not. Courts demand evidence, not hearsay, wild CS's, ultra violet light, creases, panda poop......whatever!
They didn't even look at the evidence, you fucking moron.
Contrary to known reality. In every case where the Trumpybear lawyers presented evidence, the judges ruled on it.
They didn't look at it, moron.
Prove that they didn't look at it.
Prove they did.
It's all part of the records. Every time the Trumpylawyers were able to present evidence the Judge had to look at it. Now if a case is thrown out due to lack of standing, or incompetent lawyers, any evidence they may have wanted to present will not get looked at or ruled on by the judge.

Libbies are wedded to lengthy “I” words-Insurrection and Impeachment. They cling to the usage of those words even when the outcomes are either non existent or unsuccessful.

that's called an audit. And is what is going on. And yet you all are losing your marbles daily in here because of it. You post exactly how it would happen. too fking funny. I can't make this up.

The audit is to confirm post marks!!!!! it's to prove they were even mailed in ballots!!!!!!!!! Were the ballots copied?......... come on man, at least man up and admit the audit is valid based on your own fking post. You don't have the balls to do that, you loser.
No, it's called one of your typical lies. Not one state extended the election by 3 days.

No, it's called one of your typical lies. Not one state extended the election by 3 days.
six did, the six at hand. you are wrong. they allowed ballots to come in to the precincts after Nov 3. FACT I highly doubt a mail in ballot was mailed in Nov 3rd when early voting allowed for ballots to be mailed in months ahead. So no, that's pure bullshit. Demofk Bullshit. your Bullshit.

The 1619 Project is bogus history, period.
Math is not racist, period.
1619 Project is about math?
-----------------------------------------------------------
one of whom was executed in cold blood by a black cop.

And the race of the cop is important to you -- why?
1. The 1619 Project is bogus history.
3. Math is not racist.
3. Playing the race card by lying about history or math is stupid.
Well math may be racist because it takes some effort and application to master it and that’s just too hard thus unfair thus racist to a certain segment

Forum List

Back