Poll: Support For Tea Party At An All-time Low

Which puts them squarely ahead of Congress as a unit, with a dismal 13.5% approval average at RCP.

your point, other than the one on top of your head?

Congressional approval ratings are always low. What does that have to do with Tea Party support?

Absolutely nothing. It's just more deflection from Conservative. That's pretty much all he does.

yeah... I deflect. dipshit. All you do is deflect from the crappy job Obama has done.

You mentioned the popularity of the Tea Party, I mentioned the even LOWER population of Congress as a whole.

They are ALL unpopular right now, moron. Even your Obamessiah.

They polled the entire political spectrum from Stalin, Mao to the Moonbat Radical American Left

Support for the Tea Party continues to dwindle. A new poll has support for the conservative movement at it's lowest to date. Note to dismissive conservatives: The link is to a Mother Jones article, but the poll itself was conducted by CNN.

Americans Dislike the Tea Party More Than Ever Before | Mother Jones

[A] new CNN/ORC poll (PDF) out Tuesday shows that the pendulum of public opinion has swung away from the tea party.

Just 28 percent of Americans hold favorable views of the tea party, an all-time low in the 19 months that CNN/ORC pollsters have gauged Americans' feelings about the movement. At the same time, 53 percent of Americans think poorly of the tea party, an all-time high. According to CNN/ORC, the movement's popularity peaked in the spring of 2010, when 38 percent of Americans said they liked the tea party and only 36 percent said they didn't.

Mother Jones?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

While I am not sure what the point of this thread is, I will point out that the Free State Movement (look it iup if you want to know more) is trying to influence it's little corner of the world to be what it wants. That is the beauty of America.

The Tea Party does not need a majority or popular support. All it needs to do is send enough representatives to Washington D.C. to disrupt the business-as-usual crowd.

What is more relvevent is the popularity or support of Tea Party backed members of congress. I know that here in the Midwest they are increasing in influence.

But the kind of data I suggested would be useful.

That the overall support for the Tea Party might be "falling" is meaningless.

The point of this thread is to show that the Tea party is losing support. Since they are losing support, unless they can regain it, it is possible that there will be very few new TP members sent to congress, which will reduce their influence. You call it meaningless, but your criticism hardly carries any weight considering you can't even figure out the point of this thread.

Support for the Tea Party continues to dwindle. A new poll has support for the conservative movement at it's lowest to date. Note to dismissive conservatives: The link is to a Mother Jones article, but the poll itself was conducted by CNN.

[A] new CNN/ORC poll (PDF) out Tuesday shows that the pendulum of public opinion has swung away from the tea party.

Just 28 percent of Americans hold favorable views of the tea party, an all-time low in the 19 months that CNN/ORC pollsters have gauged Americans' feelings about the movement. At the same time, 53 percent of Americans think poorly of the tea party, an all-time high. According to CNN/ORC, the movement's popularity peaked in the spring of 2010, when 38 percent of Americans said they liked the tea party and only 36 percent said they didn't.

Mother Jones?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dismissing the messenger - the last argument of the clueless hack. Deflection noted.

Note to dismissive conservatives: The link is to a Mother Jones article, but the poll itself was conducted by CNN.

Mother Jones didn't conduct the poll, they merely reported on it. The poll was conducted by CNN.

I find things like this posted by lefties funny. The pub are going to win a very healthy number of seats in Congress and the one seat in the Whitehouse. At that point, the dems only chance at being relivant is to look to the Tea Party voting block for help passing whatever they feel like typing up (a little piece of advice ... Add some major and real spending cuts and we will hop on board to get it passed)

I find things like this posted by lefties funny. The pub are going to win a very healthy number of seats in Congress and the one seat in the Whitehouse. At that point, the dems only chance at being relivant is to look to the Tea Party voting block for help passing whatever they feel like typing up (a little piece of advice ... Add some major and real spending cuts and we will hop on board to get it passed)

What I find even more funny are your weightless predictions.

According to the poll, at our peak, only 38% liked us. Yet we seemed to do alright ... Poles mean nothing, NY-9 should have proved that

They polled the race baiting, race hating CBC...

hahahahahah

and they are being sued for breach of contract by a vegas hotel.

You stay classy tea party

The poll supposes that three candidates are avalible to choose from. Most likely it will only be two, a Pub and a Dem ... We mostly support Pubs .... What happens when you add our supposed 28% approval to the Pubs numbers? You see the problem Dems? Even with such incredibly poor polling numbers, the elections won't be close

The poll supposes that three candidates are avalible to choose from. Most likely it will only be two, a Pub and a Dem ... We mostly support Pubs .... What happens when you add our supposed 28% approval to the Pubs numbers? You see the problem Dems? Even with such incredibly poor polling numbers, the elections won't be close

Except that the TP is associated with the GOP. So, as the TP loses popularity, the GOP will as well (at least the far-right GOP). And it shows. According to the poll, Dems are more popular than both the TP and the GOP.

Except that the TP is associated with the GOP. So, as the TP loses popularity, the GOP will as well (at least the far-right GOP). And it shows. According to the poll, Dems are more popular than both the TP and the GOP.

Well damn, I guess the TP and Pubs are just completely screwed ... And here I thought we did so well during the elections ... Dang it, back to the drawing boards

/sarcasm

The point of this thread is to show that the Tea party is losing support. Since they are losing support, unless they can regain it, it is possible that there will be very few new TP members sent to congress, which will reduce their influence. You call it meaningless, but your criticism hardly carries any weight considering you can't even figure out the point of this thread.

And I will again ask who cares if the Tea Party is losing support ?

What is possible is that support for the Tea Party might fall overall, but if it grows within a certain district, then the chances for a Tea Party candidate to succeed increases.

Posting a poll that says most people don't like a govenor in a certain state really does not matter if the govenor is popular within that state.

Forum List

Back