• Yes: I am pro birth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Read the OP before voting.

Many folks don't realize Pro-Life and support of an unborn child isn't actually what the movement is about. Nor is it sane.

In my ideal world, comprehensive sex education would be mandatory in our schools, access to contraception would be free or affordable, access to affordable healthcare would be available to any and all mothers and mothers to be, and the decision to abort a child would be left between a physician and the mother within certain guidelines.

This is how we keep abortion safe, legal, and rare. This is how I could support a pro-life movement because it would actually be pro life. Not this insanity.

Many folks don't realize Pro-Life and support of an unborn child isn't actually what the movement is about. Nor is it sane.

In my ideal world, comprehensive sex education would be mandatory in our schools, access to contraception would be free or affordable, access to affordable healthcare would be available to any and all mothers and mothers to be, and the decision to abort a child would be left between a physician and the mother within certain guidelines.

This is how we keep abortion safe, legal, and rare. This is how I could support a pro-life movement because it would actually be pro life. Not this insanity.

It's just her opinion, she even stated so, that it is not what the pro-life movement is about. The host, a progressive hack, tried her best to use that as "this is what they all want to do".

Nice try, Fakey.

• Banned
thehawkflakey, iow, cannot argue against the point.

Either you are for moms and kids, hawkflakey, or you not. The lady has the best argument. The best you can do is yell "have the baby, get thrown out on the street, no help from us."

Sorry what is the difference between being pro-Life and pro-Birth?

If you're pro-Life the way I see it you have to be pro-Birth, if you're pro-Choice you can't be pro-Birth as the baby will be aborted, so there will be no birth at all.

• Banned

If you're pro-Life the way I see it you have to be pro-Birth, if you're pro-Choice you can't be pro-Birth as the baby will be aborted, so there will be no birth at all.

You are not pro-Life if you don't provide mother and child, as needed, the advantages in life for mom to be a tax payer and the child to grow up well educated and prepared for the world. You are only pro-Birth.

I voted for the 3rd choice, but change my mind and I am totally okay with the continuing execution of the liberal party. Since conservative woman do not abort their children then it must be 100,000s of liberal babies being butchered by the Abortionist knives. Just think how man votes a year you are taking out of the system, and why the Dumbocrats have to illegally bring in just to catch up to the conservatives.

Yes Liberals are the stupidest people in the Universe.

Rick Santorum and Al Sharpton Face Off Over Abortion, Race
SANTORUM: OK. Well, let me ask you this question, Reverend Al, if the child in the womb is not human life.
SHARPTON: That's not the debate. The debate is --
(CROSSTALK)
SANTORUM:
-- that is the debate. That's different.
SHARPTON: You tried to use -- you tried to use how blacks were dehumanized at any age and equate that with the argument that is before the American public and the courts. And that is not -- that does not fit.
SANTORUM: You just said the difference between the debate over slavery and the debate over abortion is the question of whether we're talking about a human life or not. That's just what you just said.
SHARPTON: No. I said there's a debate over where human life starts.
SANTORUM: OK.
SHARPTON: There was no debate over where blacks' life started.
SANTORUM: Which is -- which is what I just said.
SHARPTON: The debate was blacks that at any age, they didn't say blacks that hadn't started a heartbeat yet or blacks that didn't have lungs yet. Any black, any age, at any stage --
(CROSSTALK)
SANTORUM:
Was denied personhood -- was denied person of a person under the Constitution.
SHARPTON: They were 3/5 of a human, at any age.
SANTORUM: They were denied rights under the Constitution.
SHARPTON: Is that what we're debating here? Are we saying that somebody that is born or unborn is only 3/5 human? It is not the same thing.
1st - slavery was about 1 person owning the life of another person. If a master said that a slave should live or die, then it was deemed so.
2nd - 3/5 clause was used against the states of the south during the forming of this nation, because a representative was authorized for every 30,000 people who lived in the nation. So as slaves(who would vote against their own best wishes) the ruling would take 50,000 slaves to have 1 representative, since a horse or dog, property of free people, couldn't vote. Yes slaves could vote, but only what their masters wished. Bet you liberals didn't know that , did ya?
3rd - Women who own their own bodies and the baby inside, are saying who lives or who dies, are they not slave masters? Yes they are and should be ashamed.

You are not pro-Life if you don't provide mother and child, as needed, the advantages in life for mom to be a tax payer and the child to grow up well educated and prepared for the world. You are only pro-Birth.

Well I can't see why anyone would not want to provide for mother and child, of course that doesn't mean that taxpayers should be expected to pay for people to solely be on Welfare.

The situation is if you cannot afford to provide for your own child, then you shouldn't be having children, you should use contraception until such a time you can provide for your own child.

If you're pro-Life the way I see it you have to be pro-life but , if you're pro-Choice you can't be pro-Birth as the baby will be aborted, so there will be no birth at all.

I am for pro-life but with an exemption. There are many people being incarcerated that should not be on God's Green Earth anymore. We are spending billions of dollars keeping these felonious thugs alive, just so people can be employed. And once you put these awful people away for life, then the rest of their lives they are looking for a way to escape so they can harm others. So, my suggestion is for every birth of an innocent baby, we remove one of those thugs who have built a rap sheet a mile long, as those who are broken can never be fixed, but those innocents can then be given a chance to prove themselves.

New York prison employee arraigned on felony - CNN.com
(CNN)A New York prison tailor who allegedly aided a pair of convicted murderers before their brazen escape was arraigned Friday on a felony charge of promoting prison contraband and a misdemeanor charge of criminal facilitation.

Last edited:

It's just her opinion, she even stated so, that it is not what the pro-life movement is about. The host, a progressive hack, tried her best to use that as "this is what they all want to do".

Nice try, Fakey.

You think she was just some random person off the street? She is the president of her group, and it's not unreasonable to assume she speaks for her group, even when she is saying such stupid things.

andaronjim is for a no abortion anytime stance, so I will not read his nonsense in this thread.

It is a lot cheaper to be pro-choice than pro-life. Supporting and raising a kid costs over $100k, while pro-choice is only about $350.00.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sorry if this is not appropriate. I am not trying to hijack this thread, just add an aside thought: Are there any other dudes who would bang Joy Reid? I get so turned off to her Politics, but as a woman I think I would hit that! Granted, she is hitting the wall right before our eyes, but it does not seem to bother me in the least.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It is a lot cheaper to be pro-choice than pro-life. Supporting and raising a kid costs over $100k, while pro-choice is only about $350.00.
Conservatives don't care if other people spend money needlessly, but they scream loudly if it's THEIR money that disappears.

Via modern science, science that was not known less than 50 years ago, we now know when the beginning of a new person's lifespan begins. It is undeniable science that a human being's lifespan begins at conception.

I'm an athiest. So the typical catch-all BS pro-death rhetoric in the USA that the typical pro-death zealots fling at the wall does not adhere. There is nothing supernatural regarding my opinion.

In my opinion, and by definition, every purposeful so-called "abortion" is a homicide. That is a fact. Some homicides are totally justified. For instance, self defense. Sometimes a robber threaten to kill a victim. If the victim fights back and kills the assailant it is justifiable homicide. Sometimes during pregnancy there are unfortunate medical complications that can put the mother's life and limb at risk.

Is it justifiable homicide to kill or conspire to kill the baby? Of course every case has individual circumstances.

Let a jury of 12 decide each and every case.

Many maintain that the lives lost as a result of the free accessibility of firearms is worth the cost of liberty. Those deaths are of people present and alive in the world. If such a luxury 'right' should be so protected, how much more the right of a woman to decide her reproductive choices? The fact is, it is impossible not to be pro-choice. It is possible to be pro-submission, pro-repression, pro-dictatorship.

Either you think at conception a human life exists or you don't.
It needs not be more complicated than that.

None of the above

Forum List

Back