Poll on where Biden is taking the country: 71% say wrong track.

Great news for his State of the Union Show.

He is a horrible President. Worst ever.

How many posts before ORANGE MAN BAD is played?

As usual, you are nothing but a lying weasel. The question asked whether the country is going in the wrong direction. It did not mention Biden. I believe the country is going in the wrong direction. The reason is that fascist Republicans are trying to take over this country.

Who is loving the rising gas prices, increased dependency on foreign oil, and record inflation under a President who never does anything wrong vs. the low gas prices, reduced foreign oil dependence, and much lower inflation under a President who did everything wrong and everything wrong was his fault?

How is it probable?
Well, how about you look at Biden's record?

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit.
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden is illegally forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Well, how about you look at Biden's record?

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit.
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden is illegally forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Okay, and? How is it probable that 95% of the country think we're on the wrong track? How is probable the poll is biased?

Okay, and? How is it probable that 95% of the country think we're on the wrong track? How is probable the poll is biased?
Think for yourself. Your personal poll.
Do you like the Biden policies?
Re-read my list again to refresh your recollections.

Do you think the US is on the right track or the wrong track?

You're not answering my question. How is it probable that 95% of the country think we're on the wrong track? Where is the evidence of bias in NBC's polling?

You're not answering my question. How is it probable that 95% of the country think we're on the wrong track? Where is the evidence of bias in NBC's polling?
I agree that the 95% number is bullshit. Like all polls, they can be biased.
I believe that his point was that the 71% is probably a little lower than reality would dictate.
1. Every time I go for groceries I see prices going up
2. Every time I see the news, the criminals are gaining, and the police are getting shot
3. Every time I see the news, there are more migrants coming into the US
4. Medicare is going bankrupt and no one is doing anything
5. Social Security is going insolvent and no one is doing anything.
6. Biden is so senile he can't even do a real press conference, and all he makes news for is his latest gaffe.

So I agree that 95% is probably high. Last year that number was 75%, no clue why NBC said it went down 4%.

bodecea is right. YOU brought up orange man bad, not Catsnmeters. YOU even brought him up in your OP.

rotfl-gif.288736

Who is loving the rising gas prices, increased dependency on foreign oil, and record inflation under a President who never does anything wrong vs. the low gas prices, reduced foreign oil dependence, and much lower inflation under a President who did everything wrong and everything wrong was his fault?
My brother ( a raging lefty) loses his mind every time he gets his gas bill. I keep wanting to remind him that he voted for that. Plus for the first time in a good 30 years he has been forced to work…which open up another can of worms for him lol.

As usual, you are nothing but a lying weasel. The question asked whether the country is going in the wrong direction. It did not mention Biden. I believe the country is going in the wrong direction. The reason is that fascist Republicans are trying to take over this country.

Don't expect the OP to comprehend that. He's anchored with a double digit IQ.

The poll says the US is on the wrong track not Biden

The US is much more than just the President
What’s more, when our poll asked respondents how they feel about where America is headed over the next year, 69% gave negative words and phrases, versus 23% who had positive ones.

That’s a change from two years ago, right before President Biden’s inauguration, when just 52% had negative words and phrases on this question.

Sure, let's review your list...

How old was Ashley when he showered with her?

What’s more, when our poll asked respondents how they feel about where America is headed over the next year, 69% gave negative words and phrases, versus 23% who had positive ones.

That’s a change from two years ago, right before President Biden’s inauguration, when just 52% had negative words and phrases on this question.

Again, the poll asks nothing about Biden.

We already saw in November how those polls helped Republican chances

My brother ( a raging lefty) loses his mind every time he gets his gas bill. I keep wanting to remind him that he voted for that. Plus for the first time in a good 30 years he has been forced to work…which open up another can of worms for him lol.

I don’t recall voting on my gas bill

Forum List

Back