Poll: Majority Of Voters Say Jan. 6 Committee Is Biased

He was not murdered. Medical examiner was bullied into saying he was asphixiated. Original report was fentanyl was cause of death. Video shows Chauvin's knee never touched Floyd's windpipe. Huge injustice, Chauvin was railroaded.

You apparently will lie when the tape shows something else. His fellow officers were forced to admit the truth as they could not defend his actions due to the video.

HA HA. So this clown show, and these 4 actors are supposed to represent all police officers, huh ? Pheeeeew! Breathtaking, the things we hear from lib loons.

The point is that Jack Webb was not anti-police and police reaching out to the black community and police being held accountable were 2 major themes on these shows. They were based on actual cases.

BLM and Antifa fought with cops (as they always do) and attempted to stop certification of the election by alternate electors.

and there is no "committee".. It is just another in a long line of Democrat clown shows, designed to demonize Trump and Republicans. Ho hum.

Yes there is a committee after Republicans refused to participate. BLM and antifa were not involved.

You said what you said.

"I will offer an opinion here: Donald Trump did not intend his words to result in the murderous violence at the Capitol. He did not “literally” mean that his supporters should take weapons and use them against police.

But here I return to the case I made 10 years ago: We should all be held responsible for our literal language. But we must also be held accountable for our figurative language, metaphors, similes, analogies and more. And you should be held most accountable if you hold the highest office in the land.

Here is my own figurative language: That crowd of Trump supporters was a keg of dynamite. The president’s words lit the fuse. In one of the most famous statements on First Amendment freedoms and responsibilities, Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., in a dissenting opinion in the 1919 case of Abrams v. U.S., wrote: The most stringent protection of free speech would not protect a man in falsely shouting fire in a theater and causing a panic.”

Whether he meant his words in a literal or figurative sense, Trump spoke, and supporters who loved him and wanted him to remain president acted in hatred and violence. He bears responsibility for that, whether he is convicted or not. I mean that literally."

Yes, Trump SPOKE, and what he said was >>>"I know that everyone here will be marching over to the Capitol building, to "PEACEFULLY & PATRIOTICALLY" make your VOICES heard"......so what's your problem ?

Bears responsibility for WHAT ? Urging protestors to peacefully VOICE their opinion ? You have a problem with THAT ?

Last edited:
Yes it was a big deal. It was the first time the capitol had been breached since the war of 1812 . They were chanting to hang Mike Pence as Pence and his family was evacuated by the secret service. 140 officers were injured by the peaceful:auiqs.jpg: protestors. You are a maroon. Babbit got what she deserved as she was storming the capitol. Democrats did nothing to start it. It was Trump who started it by inciting the attack. The only inside job was Greene and Boebert who may have given the terrorists a tour.
You are talking NONSENSE. Trump incited nothing but peaceful protest as the Constitution advocates. You are a lying, propaganda dirtbag.

Your posts are a classic reflection of leftist media dishonesty, upon an airhead fool, fully susceptible to being DUPED.

Last edited:
The jury and his fellow police officers say you lie.

You will claim they were afraid of rioters.
CORRECTION: A team of 4 hand-picked anti-Trump Democrats, testified against Trump and Trump supporters. Just another part of the overall POLITICAL STUNT CLOWN SHOW. Ho hum.

Pelosi tried this fantasy shit a couple other times with her contrived impeachments. Naturally people don't trust her. Her fear and hatred of Trump is ruling her life and her dipshit party follows right along. When will she get it through her head that falsely charging him doesn't work. It just makes her look even more unstable.

Pelosi gave the Republicans equal representation. She gave them veto power over subpoenas. Republicans agreed to this and changed their mind. You are a lying weasel. The mayhem is on tape and was described by officers who were attacked. Nazis like you are cruel and heartless. You are the bad joke around here as well as a first class liar. The witnesses were describing what happened to them.
" equal representation" ? Yeah ? "veto power" ? Republicans agreed ? Who ? When ? Where is your source and link to back up what you say here ? I believe NOTHING of what you say.

You are the one who is ignorant and stupid.

Federal law enforcement officials correctly determined the shooting was justified. She was a terrorist storming the capitol building.

The capitol police did not invite them in.

They are being held because judges have determined that they represent a menace to society. This is not about trespassing.

Fake news on your part. Pelosi is not responsible for security and no National Guard troops were ever offered. The Defense Department confirms no request for troops was ever made.

Explain to me how 140 officers were injured and 1 died if they had no weapons. For example one officer was tasered.

We know how stupid you are. Trump incited the riot. That is why numerous members of his cabinet resigned. During the impeachment trial, Republicans did not argue he didn't incite the riot. They just argued he was already out of office.
FALSE! A look over the charges for which protestors are being held (without due process of law) show nothing but various definitions of trespassing.

You are also FALSE in saying "no National Guard troops were ever offered' Yes, they were. Trump offered them. Trump had offered to deploy 10,000 national guard troops in DC prior to January 6th, according to White House chief of Staff Mark Meadows. His offer was rebuffed by the Mayor of DC Muriel Bowser.

According to the Military Times, it was 3:36 p.m. when White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany tweeted that President Donald Trump had directed the activation of more troops. Technically, Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman told reporters on Thursday, the president had given Miller the green light to call up National Guard days earlier.

IF TRUMP PLANNED THE “INSURRECTION” ON JANUARY 6TH, WHY OFFER 10,000 TROOPS TO BE THERE?

This makes as much sense as the House Managers lame prosecution. It makes no sense at all. I think that the blame lies squarely with Nancy Pelosi and the Capitol police.

There can be no question about the fact that there would be a great multitude of people descending on DC on January 6th. From all of the experience with rioting that had occurred over the summer with BLM and Antifa and the resultant destruction of property, one would have thought that Pelosi and the Capitol police that she controlled would have taken Trump up on his offer of National Guard troops. She didn’t. The Guard troops showed up after the riot and breach of the Capitol started.

A black man who was murdered by a cop. It was the police who reacted in a way that escalated things instead of de-escalation. There is no evidence Biden is flooding Texas with COVID infected illegals. As usual you are trying to blame someone else for your actions. Abbott's refusal to take action against the coronavirus and has made it illegal for other entities to do so is why coronavirus is surging. That and the lack of vaccinations.
You talk total IDIOCY. Evidence is all over the place of illegal aliens spreading Covid in Texas and elsewhere. You just come in here and lie, and your lies are stupidist things I've ever seen. A few days a ago, I posted a long list of source links of evidences of illegal aliens spreading Covid in Texas.

"I call on federal immigration officials to stop releasing infected migrants into our community and am further calling on Governor Abbott to return to Hidalgo County the safety tools he took away that would help us slow the spread of this disease. This is unacceptable.” (Judge Richard Cortez).

1628331300995.png

Abbot IS taking action against the coronavirus, by all of his actions to stop illegal aliens from coming into the state. Coronvirus is surging due to madman Biden spreading it with the distribution of illegal aliens. Everybody knows it. You might as well be telling us that the sun does not rise in the east. Fool.

Last edited:
Hahahaha. How was she involved? Did she choose anyone specifically. Did she even donate any money to the fund at all?
I doubt she offered one cent to the fund.
But Democrat's specialty is forcing us to pay for their programs.....so the point is moot. Democrats are thieves......and they don't believe in using their own cash. They all get rich while robbing us blind with one fraud after another.

You talk total IDIOCY. Evidence is all over the place of illegal aliens spreading Covid in Texas and elsewhere. You just come in here and lie, and your lies are stupidist things I've ever seen. A few days a ago, I posted a long list of source links of evidences of illegal aliens spreading Covid in Texas.

Abbot IS taking action against the coronavirus, by all of his actions to stop illegal aliens from coming into the state. Coronvirus is surging due to madman Biden spreading it with the distribution of illegal aliens. Everybody knows it. You might as well be telling us that the sun does not rise in the east. Fool.
Biden is putting these people on trucks and buses and shipping them all over the US without contacting local officials. He's also putting them up in hotels and charging us for their expenses. One Governor caught several of them and found out they came from Centeral America....and he booked them a one-way direct flight back to their home country.

You will believe any bullshit that any right wing fascist throws your way.
This was a assault by the right on our capitol
There were no antifa or FBI agents there.,
You demonstrate how stupid you are.
HA HA> Show one shred of evidence that there was no Antifa at the Capitol. Intelligence reports stated that Antifa would be there, and they were.

Last edited:
They are professionals. They are more professional than a murderer like Chauvin. I suppose you know exactly where they are born.
They had every right to be upset over what happened to them. They were attacked by Trump thugs. They have the sympathy of normal Americans. Nazis like you need to be defeated for this country to survive.
Show one shred of evidence that Chauvin murdered ANYONE. You can't because it doesn't exist. Chauvin is another victim of the anti-police madness that has overtaken the left in America.

The Floyd medical examiner, Dr. Andrew Baker, was coerced to report that Floyd was asphixiated. here is Baker's original report (before the coercion) >> “The autopsy revealed no physical evidence suggesting that Mr. Floyd died of asphyxiation. Mr. Floyd did not exhibit signs of petechiae, damage to his airways or thyroid, brain bleeding, bone injuries, or internal bruising.”

And the Capitol Police were attacked by Antifa, as my links in the previous post showed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back