Poll: Majority Of Voters Say Jan. 6 Committee Is Biased

Of course its biased, The Republicans refused to place any one except those who had been screaming that it was fake before any facts had come forward.
You mean it wanted people who have an opinion that differs from Pelosi's?

Here's you claiming she personally bailed out people in at least 3 cities.

" BTW.....did Trump bail out any of the so-called Jan 6th rioters like VP Harris bailed out rioters in Portland, Seattle, and other cities? "
Course you neglect to point out where I supposedly said she personally used her own money to do it.
But clearly you don't understand how to ascertain proper context. The point should be that she was directly responsible for the posting of bail for known criminals who turned out to be repeat offenders......as was predictable and a desired intention of our current VP.
The problem with you lying fucks is you refuse to admit when you're wrong. You can assume that Trump incited an insurrection when he told people to peacefully demonstrate at the Capital....but you cannot admit that Kamala Harris incited violence by organizing the raising of funds to bail out known criminals out of jail so they could repeatedly commit mayhem and destruction.

Last edited:
Course you neglect to point out where I supposedly said she personally used her own money to do it.
But clearly you don't understand how to ascertain proper context. The point should be that she was directly responsible for the posting of bail for known criminals who turned out to be repeat offenders......as was predictable and a desired intention of our current VP.
The problem with you lying fucks is you refuse to admit when you're wrong. You can assume that Trump incited an insurrection when he told people to peacefully demonstrate at the Capital....but you cannot admit that Kamala Harris incited violence by organizing the raising of funds to bail out known criminals out of jail so they could repeatedly commit mayhem and destruction.

You said what you said.

"I will offer an opinion here: Donald Trump did not intend his words to result in the murderous violence at the Capitol. He did not “literally” mean that his supporters should take weapons and use them against police.

But here I return to the case I made 10 years ago: We should all be held responsible for our literal language. But we must also be held accountable for our figurative language, metaphors, similes, analogies and more. And you should be held most accountable if you hold the highest office in the land.

Here is my own figurative language: That crowd of Trump supporters was a keg of dynamite. The president’s words lit the fuse. In one of the most famous statements on First Amendment freedoms and responsibilities, Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., in a dissenting opinion in the 1919 case of Abrams v. U.S., wrote: The most stringent protection of free speech would not protect a man in falsely shouting fire in a theater and causing a panic.”

Whether he meant his words in a literal or figurative sense, Trump spoke, and supporters who loved him and wanted him to remain president acted in hatred and violence. He bears responsibility for that, whether he is convicted or not. I mean that literally."

Now WTF are Democrats going to do? Carville told them to make a big deal about Jan 6 but it's turning out to be an inside job . It was also a benign peaceful protest where the most egregious death was the cold blooded murder of Ashley Babbitt, one of the peaceful protestors. So in the end, Democrats will make a big deal about something they caused and it really wasn't a big deal anyway. It's nice to have the media on your side .

Yes it was a big deal. It was the first time the capitol had been breached since the war of 1812 . They were chanting to hang Mike Pence as Pence and his family was evacuated by the secret service. 140 officers were injured by the peaceful:auiqs.jpg: protestors. You are a maroon. Babbit got what she deserved as she was storming the capitol. Democrats did nothing to start it. It was Trump who started it by inciting the attack. The only inside job was Greene and Boebert who may have given the terrorists a tour.

You can think the worst of anything Trump does......but you simply cannot be cynical about a witch that telegraphed her intentions for months before Jan 6th.
She tore up Trump's state of the union address and declared that she would forcibly remove Trump from office....pulling him by the hair no less.
She (Pelosi) was in charge of the Capital Police...and she clearly had motive.
What could possibly go wrong?

Good for her. Pelosi is not in charge of the Capitol Police you lying weasel. Trump should have been removed from office.

You said what you said.

"I will offer an opinion here: Donald Trump did not intend his words to result in the murderous violence at the Capitol. He did not “literally” mean that his supporters should take weapons and use them against police.

But here I return to the case I made 10 years ago: We should all be held responsible for our literal language. But we must also be held accountable for our figurative language, metaphors, similes, analogies and more. And you should be held most accountable if you hold the highest office in the land.

Here is my own figurative language: That crowd of Trump supporters was a keg of dynamite. The president’s words lit the fuse. In one of the most famous statements on First Amendment freedoms and responsibilities, Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr., in a dissenting opinion in the 1919 case of Abrams v. U.S., wrote: The most stringent protection of free speech would not protect a man in falsely shouting fire in a theater and causing a panic.”

Whether he meant his words in a literal or figurative sense, Trump spoke, and supporters who loved him and wanted him to remain president acted in hatred and violence. He bears responsibility for that, whether he is convicted or not. I mean that literally."

I said what I said.....and you're purposely misinterpreting what I said.
It doesn't change the fact that Kamala Harris was involved in bailing criminals out of jail so they could continue burning and looting for the cause of communism.
This is just a lame attempt by you to parse words.

They would go for an investigation.....A REAL INVESTIGATION.....which Pelosi wouldn't go for. In a valid investigation Pelosi doesn't get to pick the questions or the people asking them on the Defense.
It's a hoax because the only person killed was an unarmed female Trump supporter. I saw zero evidence of the mayhem they were talking about at the hearing......and when it got to the point where both Republicans and Democrats were both crying over an event that happened over 7 months ago.....I shut it off. It's clear it was a joke. It's no different than either of those impeachments or any hearing that the Democrats have thrown together. They aren't designed to discover anything. They're designed to inflame the public by having the witnesses read prepared speeches.

Pelosi gave the Republicans equal representation. She gave them veto power over subpoenas. Republicans agreed to this and changed their mind. You are a lying weasel. The mayhem is on tape and was described by officers who were attacked. Nazis like you are cruel and heartless. You are the bad joke around here as well as a first class liar. The witnesses were describing what happened to them.

Yeah.....one hoax after another.....and the target is who you believe is guilty of fraud.
You are either too ignorant or too biased to be objective.
You cannot call it an investigation unless the committee can answer questions like:

• Why was there no investigation into the shooting of an unarmed protester
  • Why wasn't the cop that shot her charged with at least manslaughter
  • Why did Capital Police invite protesters into the Capital
  • Why are people still in solitary confinement after 8 months over trespassing
  • Why did Pelosi refuse help from the National Guard until long after the protest was over
  • Why was she allowed to erect a wall sealing off the crime scene for several months
  • How can they get away with calling it an insurrection attempt when none of the rioters had a weapon of any kind
  • Just how stupid does one have to be to buy Nancy Pelosi's bullshit claims that Trump's speech was incitement to violence when we can read the text and see that it was a call for peace

You are the one who is ignorant and stupid.

Federal law enforcement officials correctly determined the shooting was justified. She was a terrorist storming the capitol building.

The capitol police did not invite them in.

They are being held because judges have determined that they represent a menace to society. This is not about trespassing.

Fake news on your part. Pelosi is not responsible for security and no National Guard troops were ever offered. The Defense Department confirms no request for troops was ever made.

Explain to me how 140 officers were injured and 1 died if they had no weapons. For example one officer was tasered.

We know how stupid you are. Trump incited the riot. That is why numerous members of his cabinet resigned. During the impeachment trial, Republicans did not argue he didn't incite the riot. They just argued he was already out of office.

Yes.....the root cause of those riots was the glorification of the death of a felon who happened to be black.
Democrats used blacks to incite violence all over America....and helped fund and organize them.
Yet you folks think that Trump and Jan 6th is proof that he is guilty of insurrection. BTW.....did Trump bail out any of the so-called Jan 6th rioters like VP Harris bailed out rioters in Portland, Seattle, and other cities? Ask yourself who is worse.....Trump telling people to go to the Capital in peace or Joe Biden flooding Texas with COVID infected illegals?

A black man who was murdered by a cop. It was the police who reacted in a way that escalated things instead of de-escalation. There is no evidence Biden is flooding Texas with COVID infected illegals. As usual you are trying to blame someone else for your actions. Abbott's refusal to take action against the coronavirus and has made it illegal for other entities to do so is why coronavirus is surging. That and the lack of vaccinations.

Bull Shit.
You people will buy any lie that the MSM throws your way.
Fact is....it doesn't matter because the FBI ran that false-flag operation.
They had more undercover FBI agents in that crowd than they had ANTIFA.

You will believe any bullshit that any right wing fascist throws your way.
This was a assault by the right on our capitol
There were no antifa or FBI agents there.,
You demonstrate how stupid you are.

Those aren't cops. They're rent-a-cops.
They looked like a bunch of punks wearing their beards....and many of them weren't even born in this country. Any cop that would bawl like a baby over that so-called riot 8 months after the fact shows us they're just a bunch of pussies begging for sympathy. None of them could handle a weekend graveyard shift in Chicago.

They are professionals. They are more professional than a murderer like Chauvin. I suppose you know exactly where they are born.
They had every right to be upset over what happened to them. They were attacked by Trump thugs. They have the sympathy of normal Americans. Nazis like you need to be defeated for this country to survive.

You said what you said.

What the hell does it mean to be held responsible for your figurative language? Does that mean if you're a college football player and you say you're going to "crush" the opposing team, that you should be put on trial for threatening their lives?

You're an imbecile, of course.

The root cause got convicted. The reason it scares the bejesus out of the Neo-GOP is the number of white people who protested against the way he was murdered.

How much money did the VP donate to the fund and who did she bail out?
He was not murdered. Medical examiner was bullied into saying he was asphixiated. Original report was fentanyl was cause of death. Video shows Chauvin's knee never touched Floyd's windpipe. Huge injustice, Chauvin was railroaded.

You are the clown show. You spews horseshit just like every Trump supporter does. You accuse the police officers of lying. Apparently you don't support police officers.
HA HA. So this clown show, and these 4 actors are supposed to represent all police officers, huh ? Pheeeeew! Breathtaking, the things we hear from lib loons.

Maybe we should call the police officers to task. Numerous after action supports prove the police made things worse and escalated the tension rather than de-escalating it.

Jan 6 was a insurrection. They attempted to stop certification of the election. Apparently you condone the fact that 140 officers were injured and 1 died as a result of this attack on our capitol. The fact is that Pelosi gave Republicans everything they wanted on the committee but they still blocked it and tried to impede it by nominating a bunch of fascists to the committee.
BLM and Antifa fought with cops (as they always do) and attempted to stop certification of the election by alternate electors.

and there is no "committee".. It is just another in a long line of Democrat clown shows, designed to demonize Trump and Republicans. Ho hum.

Well, what a surprise!

A majority of voters said that they believe the House investigative committee on the Jan. 6 Capitol riots is biased, according to a new Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll survey.

Fifty-eight percent of voters said they believed the committee was biased, while 42% said they thought the committee was fair, according to The Hill.

The Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll survey was conducted among 1,788 voters and was carried out between July 28 to 29, according to The Hill.

Poll: Majority Of Voters Say Jan. 6 Committee Is Biased | The Daily Caller
The poll is absolute correct.

The Committee is, indeed, biased...

In favor of Truth, American Representative Democracy, the People, their Republic, and its Constitution...

A grand idea for very publicly overturning rocks and watching the Rumplican grubs and maggots and worms all squirm and scurry in the Bright Light.

The original one, 9/11 Commission style that was negotiated on was as independent and non partisan as it could come. Repubs in the House voted and passed it...

McCarthy went to see Trump, the next day McCarthy says, oops....I changed my mind, I no longer want an investigation and lobbied republican senators to filibuster and not pass the house bill he had recently agreed to.... Go figure???

What a difference a day makes when you visit Mara Lago, eh? Heil Trump! :(

The House Select Committee will be a good solid investigation. McCarthy chose to drop out...he set it up, so that he could....

Trump wants no investigation, period. His brown nosers ...like a McCarthy will get as much brown on his nose as he can, and look like a weak squirmy back boneless worm in the process imo.
You do realize that everybody in America knows this is just a political stunt , same as all the others. A silly embarrassment to the the USA.

Forum List

Back