Poll: majority now believe that Joe Biden is kind of an idiot

Pfffft, says you a die-hard fan of the Democrat's. Could be true, but who can trust anything other than what's being ripped out of everyone's pockets with these high prices, and destabilization in world affairs between two of the biggest players of all. Players that look at Biden's summit's and bull crap as a joke that they won't have any part of.
No, I’m a die hard fan of the truth. That leaves out the science denying, big lie believing, GOP.
Not a Dem. but they are closer to the truth then Tucker Bullshit. crowd.
Next to Trump the loser is the walking idiot machine, Biden is genius.

IDIOT SHITFERBRAINS. Trump is looking down at her plate.
Catch the video dumbass. Maybe your attention span is too short. His Orange make up looks real cool too.
Geesus, he wears more orange make up then the queen…any queen. He has more hair plugs then McConnell ans chins.

I just saw the video. It could support the contention that he was fighting off some shut eye. Or not.

Pretty impressive. Most of us would have been sound asleep.
Trump sleeps 12 hours a day after snorting his round of coke.

Brandon is a lost cause, the world knows that, a total joke.....Joke Biden :mad-61:

"His brain is gone"​

Well, the MAGA nuts have got to come up with something to relieve the stress from being a devotee of a criminal like trump. My Gosh....the RNC just gave him 1.6 million to defend himself with all the court cases coming against him. He is the Champion Grifter. He steals from everyone, especially his MAGA cut that are just too dumb to know they are being screwed.

Brandon is a lost cause, the world knows that, a total joke.....Joke Biden :mad-61:

"His brain is gone"​

got it...he's so sad about it too.

6006fff6e3d62500185fd1be

No. That’s you.
Brandon gets an assload of sleep too. But only his criminal son does coke.
Wow, seriously I’d worry more about Trump as president snorting coke then a relative of Biden. But I guess you have your reasons excusing the conduct of Trump over that of a relative of Biden. Amazing.

Well, the MAGA nuts have got to come up with something to relieve the stress from being a devotee of a criminal like trump. My Gosh....the RNC just gave him 1.6 million to defend himself with all the court cases coming against him. He is the Champion Grifter. He steals from everyone, especially his MAGA cut that are just too dumb to know they are being screwed.
Ha ha
Exactly. Only a bunch people abused as children would grow up to follow a cult leader who literally doesn’t care about the people who vote for him.

Poll: majority now believe that Joe Biden is kind of an idiot​

I'm kind of enjoying all this horseshit about Biden being an idiot and suffering from dementia and all that stuff.

It has to be salt in the wound for Trump to keep hearing he was beat like a drum by such a person. :lol:

No, I’m a die hard fan of the truth. That leaves out the science denying, big lie believing, GOP.
Not a Dem. but they are closer to the truth then Tucker Bullshit. crowd.
Next to Trump the loser is the walking idiot machine, Biden is genius.
You are good for laugh's I'll say that much. I had to chuckle when read that hype.

I'm kind of enjoying all this horseshit about Biden being an idiot and suffering from dementia and all that stuff.

It has to be salt in the wound for Trump to keep hearing he was beat like a drum by such a person. :lol:
Trump isn't crying, because he knows what happened in the 2020. Biden hasn't beat anyone, other than his poor ole dog that made him break his hairy leg. I just threw up in my mouth.

Trump isn't crying, because he knows what happened in the 2020. Biden hasn't beat anyone, other than his poor ole dog that made him break his hairy leg. I just threw up in my mouth.
I can hear Sore Loser Donald's whining all the way from Mar-A-Lago.

Notice how you all switched to going after ole Desantis now.
I think I have mentioned DeSantis about 10 times on this forum. And one of those posts was a list of people who sponsored a Fair Tax bill, which I am strongly in favor of.

I think I have mentioned DeSantis about 10 times on this forum. And one of those posts was a list of people who sponsored a Fair Tax bill, which I am strongly in favor of.
Good, let's see how long it stays that way. You can do it...

One of the many questions that will be asked in psychological studies of this ugly period will be how many of these people knew subconsciously that they had been conned. I guess you could ask that of any cult - didn't you know, someone deep inside?

You'll often see people say things like "There were signs, I saw them, but I just didn't pay attention to them, because I didn't want to admit it".

You’re into the big lie ? Please, throw up in your mouth.

Forum List

Back