Poll: majority now believe that Joe Biden is kind of an idiot

And you continue ranting about TRUMP! because you are clearly obsessed with him. Do you not realize that you're making my case for me when you do that?
Oh, and Trump lost to Biden. Go figure.

I can say with out any doubt. Even you are smarter then Trump.
And, since we're in a thread about it, most everyone is smarter than Quid Pro. Not that it's really his fault, being that he is elderly, frail, and losing cognitive ability on a daily basis.

You mentioned him, post #227 is just one example, because you are all about TRUMP! in this thread. Did you forget?
Oh, Trump fell asleep during the queen’s soeech .
1639413544922.jpeg

I admit that you’re easily taken off topic. Gee, Trump was laughed at by foreign leaders for being such a dufus. Trump fked third world autocrats. That’s embarrassing.
The topic, however, is Quid Pro, who apparently unloads into his diaper when meeting foreign dignitaries. Naturally, his sycophants can't defend or promote him on his own merits.

Of course. The frail one never got covid, he can actually run, read and converse intelligently. You’re guy is a loser to Biden. Hmmm.
"intelligently" is where your attempt falls short. Once again, Quid Pro is unable to stand on his own merits.

Oh, and Trump lost to Biden. Go figure.
Pfffft, says you a die-hard fan of the Democrat's. Could be true, but who can trust anything other than what's being ripped out of everyone's pockets with these high prices, and destabilization in world affairs between two of the biggest players of all. Players that look at Biden's summit's and bull crap as a joke that they won't have any part of.

81,300,000 Legal voters.

Say, how has the polling been on the supreme court since a couple of hacks joined it?
That was over a year ago, people can and do often change minds. I thought Biden was a great choice as Obama's VP but listening to him now, he comes off as not quite bright. It is what it is, but I'd say a large percentage of those 80 million didn't vote for Biden, they voted against Trump.

That was over a year ago, people can and do often change minds. I thought Biden was a great choice as Obama's VP but listening to him now, he comes off as not quite bright. It is what it is, but I'd say a large percentage of those 80 million didn't vote for Biden, they voted against Trump.
Sure, that’s an opinion.

I voted for Biden.

That's a very good analogy in the way you put that, but hopefully they now see the error of their ways. Trump wasn't the nicest happy go lucky guy, but he was all business brother, and that's exactly what we needed at the time. Now the country is reeping the whirlwind.

I just saw the video. It could support the contention that he was fighting off some shut eye. Or not.

Pretty impressive. Most of us would have been sound asleep.
Sleepy Don. The guy is ready for the glue factory.

Forum List

Back