Poll: majority now believe that Joe Biden is kind of an idiot

You’re insane. Where was Trump mentioned anywhere. You guys have your heads so far up the ass of Trump, you’re Effie blind.
You mentioned him, post #227 is just one example, because you are all about TRUMP! in this thread. Did you forget?

You mentioned him, post #227 is just one example, because you are all about TRUMP! in this thread. Did you forget?
Laughable. Maybe post #23 too. He thinks he’s still president and more then half of the Trump voters think he is too…hilarious. i Guess that everytime we mention a loser and incompetence you must think we’re talking about trump…. you have a problem. Get used to it loser.

Laughable. Maybe post #23 too. He thinks he’s still president and more then half of the Trump voters think he is too…hilarious. i Guess that everytime we mention a loser and incompetence you must think we’re talking about trump…. you have a problem. Get used to it loser.
You bring him up every time someone criticizes The Frail One. Can't let him stand on his own merits?

You bring him up every time someone criticizes The Frail One. Can't let him stand on his own merits?
You still think he’s president. He’s always in the conversation. He’s had three dates he was suppose to be reinstalled into office. Wtf wouldn’t we like to remind you what an idiot you support. It makes your criticism of Biden weak.

You still think he’s president. He’s always in the conversation. He’s had three dates he was suppose to be reinstalled into office. Wtf wouldn’t we like to remind you what an idiot you support. It makes your criticism of Biden weak.
This is where the wheels fall off your tricycle, because I've never said he's still president. That's all in your imagination. The fact is, you can't defend or promote Quid Pro on his own merits so you have to resort to the guy you're obsessed with and who lives rent free in your brain.

This is where the wheels fall off your tricycle, because I've never said he's still president. That's all in your imagination. The fact is, you can't defend or promote Quid Pro on his own merits so you have to resort to the guy you're obsessed with and who lives rent free in your brain.
Fact is, he’s smarter then you.

Thank you President Biden! You may bumble, fumble, mumble, and stumble - but you're doing a fine job!

Thank you President Biden! You may bumble, fumble, mumble, and stumble - but you're doing a fine job!

If by “fine job” you mean, fucking up everything he touches and does and says, then sure. Otherwise, your standards are all “sub-“.

Let's go Joe!

1639365995831.png

Fact is, he’s smarter then you.
Whether you're talking about TRUMP! or Quid Pro Joe is totally irrelevant. You're obsessed with TRUMP!. If you just admit it and go on, life could be so much simpler for you, and we'll even let you keep his posters.

Whether you're talking about TRUMP! or Quid Pro Joe is totally irrelevant. You're obsessed with TRUMP!. If you just admit it and go on, life could be so much simpler for you, and we'll even let you keep his posters.
Obsessed ? ,
Nah.
Maybe you forgot, Trump lost to Biden . Just a friendly reminder that Trump supporters are losers too along with Trump who still thinks he’s president. I hope it bothers you that Trump is a loser to Biden. . We‘ll keep reminding you. Get use to it.

Obsessed ? ,
Nah.
Maybe you forgot, Trump lost to Biden . Just a friendly reminder that Trump supporters are losers too along with Trump who still thinks he’s president. I hope it bothers you that Trump is a loser. Get use to it.
And you continue ranting about TRUMP! because you are clearly obsessed with him. Do you not realize that you're making my case for me when you do that?

If you think Joebaiter done all that, then you've been smoking some serious crack. The man is a national security threat. Big time.
Wait, either joe sleeps all the time or he’s a security threat, can’t be both.

And you continue ranting about TRUMP! because you are clearly obsessed with him. Do you not realize that you're making my case for me when you do that?
I hope this discussion of Trump bothers you. Any time we can change the subject to Trump, liberals have done their job, wacko. Go ahead, keep the conversation about Trump, humper. .

I can say with out any doubt. Even you are smarter then Trump.

I hope this discussion of Trump bothers you. Any time we can change the subject to Trump, liberals have done their job, wacko. Go ahead, keep the conversation about Trump, humper. .
And you admit your strategy. Whenever anyone criticizes The Frail One you want to change the subject to the one you're obsessed with. We knew that, but it's good to see you admit it. Now, why do you think any foreign leader is going to respect the American leader when he can't seem to finish a coherent sentence without extensive preparation, carefully pre-screened questions and a teleprompter close at hand?

And you admit your strategy. Whenever anyone criticizes The Frail One you want to change the subject to the one you're obsessed with. We knew that, but it's good to see you admit it. Now, why do you think any foreign leader is going to respect the American leader when he can't seem to finish a coherent sentence without extensive preparation, carefully pre-screened questions and a teleprompter close at hand?
I admit that you’re easily taken off topic. Gee, Trump was laughed at by foreign leaders for being such a dufus. Trump fked third world autocrats. That’s embarrassing.

And you admit your strategy. Whenever anyone criticizes The Frail One you want to change the subject to the one you're obsessed with.
Of course. The frail one never got covid, he can actually run, read and converse intelligently. You’re guy is a loser to Biden. Hmmm.

Forum List

Back