POLL: Is it the country, or me?

Has the country completely lost its fucking mind, or is it just Mac?

• Yes, the country has completely lost its fucking mind.

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No, Mac, it's just you. You're just a _________________.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Mango. Mango everywhere.

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Okay, here's your chance to really let me have it.

I'm quickly losing patience with partisan rhetoric in this country. The conversation is so loaded with hyperbolic bullshit that it seems to me our political conversation is irredeemable.

Disagree with a lefty, and you're Hitler, a Nazi, a KKK member and stupid. Disagree with a righty, and you're Hitler, a Nazi, a commie and stupid.

There's just no in-between any more. A vast majority of posts here are now so completely over the top that they're all kind of running together into a big nasty blur of noise. There really is no reason to believe anyone at this point, at a time in our history in which honest communication is badly needed.

Amirite? Nor not?

This is the age of the American PINO.

All things, systems, agencies, parties feeling the Nihilistic impulse of destruction and Anarchy.

Mainstream media is triggered. The majority are partisan hacks that live in a bubble. An increasingly small and less influential bubble.

You are witnessing their mass psychosis and Trump Derangement syndrome. It is played out on Cable news networks, Newspapers, and Internet news on a daily basis. But it only hits home with a tiny slice of the electorate- the wingnuts.

The heart and soul of the country, the people, are the same as they've always been.

The "internet" is not the real world.

I grow weary of the partisan asshattery myself.

At first I thought you were Pogo, so I was going to choose option B with "because you're a typing penis".

Liberals are lawless, lying scumbags who shit on our Constitutional rights and freedoms every chance they get. They must be defeated not bargained with.

All things, systems, agencies, parties feeling the Nihilistic impulse of destruction and Anarchy.
I agree

Clinton was PINO, Bush was PINO, Obama was a PINO, and now Trump is a PINO.

Had Hillary been elected, she would have been a PINO.

We should stop electing presidents, UNO?

I'm quickly losing patience with partisan rhetoric in this country. The conversation is so loaded with hyperbolic bullshit that it seems to me our political conversation is irredeemable.

Disagree with a lefty, and you're Hitler, a Nazi, a KKK member and stupid. Disagree with a righty, and you're Hitler, a Nazi, a commie and stupid.

There's just no in-between any more. A vast majority of posts here are now so completely over the top that they're all kind of running together into a big nasty blur of noise. There really is no reason to believe anyone at this point, at a time in our history in which honest communication is badly needed.

Amirite? Nor not?

It is just you if you believe for a NY second that a message board, especially this MB, is representative of real life.

I have honest, reasonable, conversations with Republicans practically every day. We like each other. Despite ours being a "business" relationship, I would hug many of them should we chance to meet in public.

The way people behave here is not the way they behave IRL.

20842013_482435592125237_3842817483808565985_n.jpg

Amirite? Nor not?

Amirite? Nor not?

It is just you if you believe for a NY second that a message board, especially this MB, is representative of real life.

I have honest, reasonable, conversations with Republicans practically every day. We like each other. Despite ours being a "business" relationship, I would hug many of them should we chance to meet in public.

...mostly. There are exceptions.

Amirite? Nor not?

So true.
:thup:

Amirite? Nor not?

I agree

Clinton was PINO, Bush was PINO, Obama was a PINO, and now Trump is a PINO.

Had Hillary been elected, she would have been a PINO.

We should stop electing presidents, UNO?
I've seen this PINO thing in about a thousand posts today.

:rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back