Zone1 Poll: How many racist should go unpunished, per innocent person, wrongfully punished for being racist?

How many racist people should go unpunished, per innocent person wrongfully punished for racism?

• 100 or more racist going unpunished per innocent person punished.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 10 to 99 racist going unpunished per innocent person punished.

• 1 to 10 racist going unpunished per innocent person punished.

• No racist going unpunished, no matter what.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nawpar

Jan 9, 2013
Ohio
In law there is something called Blackstone's ratio, it goes like this;

It's better that 10 guilty people go free, than that one innocent person suffer.

It's not against the law to be racist, but people get punished for it. People get banned, and shadow banned form social media. People get fired from their jobs and stuff like that.

In law there is something called Blackstone's ratio, it goes like this;

It's better that 10 guilty people go free, than that one innocent person suffer.

It's not against the law to be racist, but people get punished for it.

I'm sorry, what's the problem with that?

I wasn't aware that racism is a crime. Aren't we free to like or dislike anyone, based on our own personal preferences?

I'm just sayin'.

I wasn't aware that racism is a crime. Aren't we free to like or dislike anyone, based on our own personal preferences?

I'm just sayin'.

OP noted it wasn't a crime. It could and has led people to commit crimes.

OP noted it wasn't a crime. It could and has led people to commit crimes.

Why would I commit a crime? I hate liver and onions too, but I'm not going to blow up the liver and onion store.

I don't believe I was specifically speaking about you.

Who the heck believes that everyone loves everything and everyone? That's some kind of a utopian fantasy.

Unless your name is Jesus Christ, everybody hates. It's human nature and one of the strongest motivational forces mankind has. If it weren't for the fact that we hate each other, there would have been no civilization to speak of. No borders, no languages, no doors, locks, laws, or anything. Just a bunch of hippies sitting around a fire singing "Kumbaya" and banging on drums made out of animal skins.

I hate hippies too, BTW. They should all be thrown into a pit of fire. As well as people who give me the thumbs down in my posts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back