Poll - bigger problem in America today: white racism or black bigotry?

Bigger problem in America today

• Total voters

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
We hear about both all the time.

White racism, black bigotry.

"No longer cops" but white vigilantes in va chasing down an innocent black jogger and murder happened

And endless stream of bigoted black cowards punching Asian old ladies

Which is worse in America now?

Vote

We hear about both all the time.

White racism, black bigotry.

"No longer cops" but white vigilantes in va chasing down an innocent black jogger and murder happened

And endless stream of bigoted black cowards punching Asian old ladies

Which is worse in America now?

Vote
I will live in an integrated area that is no more then purple. In a blue area it has to be a totally of my culture neighborhood which has many.

Hmmm... that's a real head-scratcher,

Remind me, which one is the racial minority that's been subjected to oppression for over 400 hundred years in this country?

... next week, we'll ponder the age old question "Which one is lighter, air or iron?"

The real problem is our media which is trying to incite a race war by pretending white racism is rampant while ignoring black bigotry altogether despite the latter's overwhelming preponderance and the former's relative rarity.

Remind me, which one is the racial minority that's been subjected to oppression for over 400 hundred years in this country?
This country has not been around for 400 years,
I was referring to the first Africans arriving in the Colony of Virgina, 400 years ago, which if I'm not mistaken does still reside within the geographic boundaries of what is today "this country".
and racial oppression has been ended, having been replaced by racial advantage given to blacks through the auspices of affirmative action.
Racial oppression has been ended? Apparently African Americans and those individuals looking to treat them as second-class citizens didn't get the memo.

Those are symptoms of the biggest problem which is the current hyperfocus on race, which is a Marxist tactic to cause division. The class warfare never really caught on like they were hoping.

I was referring to the first Africans arriving in the Colony of Virgina, 400 years ago, which if I'm not mistaken does still reside within the geographic boundaries of what is today "this country".
and racial oppression has been ended, having been replaced by racial advantage given to blacks through the auspices of affirmative action.
Racial oppression has been ended? Apparently African Americans and those individuals looking to treat them as second-class citizens didn't get the memo.
You think that being given an advantage over other races in college admission and job applications is "oppression"?
I had never considered the possibility that a person could be so utterly dense as to think that.

You think that being given an advantage over other races in college admission and job applications is "oppression"?
No, do you believe that only areas of American life that African Americans have suffered oppression are college admissions and job applications?

Just for starters, how do you explain:
  1. The dramatically worse outcomes for African Americans economically and socially when compared to whites? Bad luck?
  2. That many (most?) African Americans still feel that they're being economically and socially oppressed?

I had never considered the possibility that a person could be so utterly dense as to think that.
Uh-huh, I'm starting to suspect there are A LOT of possibilities you haven't yet considered.

Anyways... have fun.

"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." -- Henry David Thoreau

No, do you believe that only areas of American life that African Americans have suffered oppression are college admissions and job applications?

1. The dramatically worse outcomes for African Americans economically and socially when compared to whites? Bad luck?
  2. That many (most?) African Americans still feel that they're being economically and socially oppressed?

Uh-huh, I'm starting to suspect there are A LOT of possibilities you haven't yet considered.

Anyways... have fun.

"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." -- Henry David Thoreau
You should have one of the older kids explain to you the notion of a logical fallacy, some day. You are utterly confused in regards to the difference between opportunity and outcome and are utilizing a very silly appeal to popularity in doing so.

People "feeling" they are being oppressed does not mean they ARE oppressed any more than people once thinking the world is flat makes it flat. The opportunities are certainly there , and affirmative action has actually provided blacks MORE opportunity for three generations, now. It is the fact that they are not TAKING these opportunities that is responsible for the income disparity, and that has everything to do with black subculture not embracing the values that lead to success and not this imaginary oppression of yours.

As an ex waiter, if I remember correctly, both groups were pretty lousy tippers if that means anything.

Anyways... have fun.

You should have one of the older kids explain to you the notion of a logical fallacy, some day. You are utterly confused in regards to the difference between opportunity and outcome and are utilizing a very silly appeal to popularity in doing so.
LOL, So you CANNOT answer my questions using anything that approximates reason and evidence and instead are going to attempt to substitute snarkiness and insults, and what? Hope I won't notice that's what you're doing?

I see you're well trained in the art of Dodge, Duck Dip and Deflect.

People "feeling" they are being oppressed does not mean they ARE oppressed any more than people once thinking the world is flat makes it flat. The opportunities are certainly there , and affirmative action has actually provided blacks MORE opportunity for three generations, now.
So what? those African Americans that express the fact that they feel they're being oppressed along with examples of said oppression, are just making it up?

It is the fact that they are not TAKING these opportunities that is responsible for the income disparity, and that has everything to do with black subculture not embracing the values that lead to success and not this imaginary oppression of yours.
Nope, no patronizing racial attitudes there, not at all. :rolleyes:

BTW just because you actively refuse to acknowledge racism doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Anyways... have fun.

LOL, So you CANNOT answer my questions using anything that approximates reason and evidence and instead are going to attempt to substitute snarkiness and insults, and what? Hope I won't notice that's what you're doing?

People "feeling" they are being oppressed does not mean they ARE oppressed any more than people once thinking the world is flat makes it flat. The opportunities are certainly there , and affirmative action has actually provided blacks MORE opportunity for three generations, now.
So what? those African Americans that express the fact that they feel they're being oppressed along with examples of said oppression, are just making it up?

It is the fact that they are not TAKING these opportunities that is responsible for the income disparity, and that has everything to do with black subculture not embracing the values that lead to success and not this imaginary oppression of yours.

BTW just because you actively refuse to acknowledge racism doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
and you are assailing ME for lack of reason?

You display absolutely no comprehension of the very meaning of the term while simply repeating yourself that racism is holding blacks down for no actual reason other than your saying it is.

Anyways... have fun.

I didn't "assail" you for the lack of reason, I pointed out the fact that so far you haven't demonstrated that you can actually use it.

On the bright side, your skill for deflection remains in Olympic Gold Medal worthy form, Congrats.
You display absolutely no comprehension of the very meaning of the term while simply repeating yourself that racism is holding blacks down for no actual reason other than your saying it is.
Ahem, I gave you the reasons underlying those conclusions, you just ignored them because obviously you're too intellectually lazy to explore the questions, in the interests of fair play, I'll remind you again:

:popcorn:

Anyways... have fun.

I didn't "assail" you for the lack of reason, I pointed out the fact that so far you haven't demonstrated that you can actually use it.

On the bright side, your skill for deflection remains in Olympic Gold Medal worthy form, Congrats.
Ahem, I gave you the reasons underlying those conclusions, you just ignored them because obviously you're too intellectually lazy to explore the questions, in the interests of fair play, I'll remind you again:

:popcorn:
I see you are dishonest as well as stupid.

You are simply doubling down on your fallacies, even as I HAVE explained the reasons. The reasons have to do with opportunities not being taken rather than your imaginary sense of oppression.

Does affirmative action exist or doesn't it? What you IMAGINE is not relevant. Only facts are relevant.

Black bigotry.

Why? Because even companies like target are promoting black people and catering to them based purely on skin color. Forced diversity in businesses to the government meaning they are not hiring people based on skills, knowledge or experince and instead hiring X amount of people just because they are black. Blacks and whites in all facets of the country use systemic racism as an excuse for not getting ahead in life and hand waves laziness and lack of potential because if you fail in school or are poor then it's the white racist regieme causing it and dismisses the idea you have to work and put forth effort. Even politicians white and black to on national tv and say white people are racist. Black bigotry is effecting everything and anyone who suggests otherwise is punished and cancelled and censored.

Black bigotry is publicly accepted and even encouraged. They are far more open with it than even the KKK was. Blm can block traffic in broad daylight in a major city intersection and scream about white racists and no one says anything. Atleast the klan kept their meetings secret. Black bigots are easily the most racist group this country has ever seen and they effect more people than any group before.

Black bigots also even politicians encourage looting, burning, destruction, resisting arrest, unlawfulness and so on. Atleast white supremacists of old days never destroyed the towns they lived in or killed their own people.

Honestly I'd rather have a country run by white supremacists than black bigots. Because at least the white supremacists were still normal hard working people that cared about their country, and we're more civilized.

Black bigotry.

Why? Because even companies like target are promoting black people and catering to them based purely on skin color. Forced diversity in businesses to the government meaning they are not hiring people based on skills, knowledge or experince and instead hiring X amount of people just because they are black. Blacks and whites in all facets of the country use systemic racism as an excuse for not getting ahead in life and hand waves laziness and lack of potential because if you fail in school or are poor then it's the white racist regieme causing it and dismisses the idea you have to work and put forth effort. Even politicians white and black to on national tv and say white people are racist. Black bigotry is effecting everything and anyone who suggests otherwise is punished and cancelled and censored.

Black bigotry is publicly accepted and even encouraged. They are far more open with it than even the KKK was. Blm can block traffic in broad daylight in a major city intersection and scream about white racists and no one says anything. Atleast the klan kept their meetings secret. Black bigots are easily the most racist group this country has ever seen and they effect more people than any group before.

Black bigots also even politicians encourage looting, burning, destruction, resisting arrest, unlawfulness and so on. Atleast white supremacists of old days never destroyed the towns they lived in or killed their own people.

Honestly I'd rather have a country run by white supremacists than black bigots. Because at least the white supremacists were still normal hard working people that cared about their country, and we're more civilized.
Amen to that. And we already see how South Africa was better off under apartheid than under the ANC. Yeah, they were white racists, but they also were less corrupt and actually knew how to manage infrastructure properly.

Poll - bigger problem in America today: white racism or black bigotry?​

Why isn't black privilege one of the options?

Start a topic with a poll - black vs white privilege

This one is about members of one race doing things because of race and race only.

The arberry (sp) murder in va actually was white racism, even if Floyd was not. One is too many.

As for black bigotry, yeah, that's totally out of control right now. The King family did not like homO, for obvious reasons. Black bigotry was stoked by two cowardly homos still hiding in a closet - michael Robinson and homO.

Forum List

Back