Statistics Do Not Support The Claim Of ‘Systemic Police Racism’ (Poll)

What is the "root cause" of inner city crime rates?

• Racist cops and racist police policies

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Criminal behavior by criminals

Votes: 26 78.8%

• Total voters
FORMER KKK
as opposed to David Duke whose endorsement Donald trump embraced and REFUSED to reject.

Oh, and uh
Any evidence Clinton invited or embraced this "endorsement?"
No?

Thanks for proving the point.

Liar%20too-M.jpg

A blind pig finds an acorn and thinks he won...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...1/donald-trump-and-david-duke-for-the-record/ (Watch Trump spin his way around it over 25 years)

Had enough? There's like hundreds of them AFTER your weak link.

Read the tag and try again loser.

There were THOUSANDS of stories confirming the Trump collusion with Russia hoax. Turned out they all lied.

Nice strawman tactic though, what does Trump have to do with "Systemic Racism in police"?

Race%20accomplishments-L.jpg
denounced david duke 20 years ago, but not today.

always-S.jpg

Gee, another isolated incident of some clown. What are you up to, about 4 now.

Do you know what "systemic" means?

Yes it's a word you don't even understand the meaning of and is used to distract from the issue. Just because every single officer is not a racist does NOT mean those who are should not be dealt with. Hopefully this one is.

Yes it's a word you don't even understand the meaning of and is used to distract from the issue. Just because every single officer is not a racist does NOT mean those who are should not be dealt with. Hopefully this one is.
Nobody said these isolated incidents don't need to be handled, Stupid.

The thread is about "SYSTEMIC RACISM". None of you clowns can show it exists.

This is where you say "I already addressed that".................so quote the post.

This is where you say "I already addressed that".................so quote the post.

As I said, it's a non point. It's simply done to avoid the issues.

As I said, it's a non point. It's simply done to avoid the issues.
So you admit it doesn't exist and Dimwingers are massive lying sacks of shit for pushing the lie.

Got it.

Any of you clowns been able to find this elusive “systemic racism”?

Any of you clowns been able to find this elusive “systemic racism”?
Hiraldo mentioned that young black males are 3x more likely to be stopped by police than young white males, so that must prove some kind of systemic racism, right??
The police use statistics to locate crime patterns and deploy their forces to those locations. So the apparent contradiction is that since young black males (~6%) of the population commit (~51%) of all murders, and are therefore stopped more frequently by the police is that "systemic racism" or "effective policing"?
If the black neighborhoods would have less crime, there would be fewer police interactions.
Its not "systemic racism", its bringing criminals to justice to reduce crime rates.
See post #50 for the FBI stats.

Saw Heather Macdonald on Levin discussing her new book "The War on Cops".
She is very sharp and and knows her "racist math" aka "statistics".

Some of the statistics she quoted are:
Blacks commit about 75% of violent crimes, police use math to deploy cops to prevent crime, so it is NOT RACISM that there is more police contact in black neighborhoods than in white or in Asian neighborhoods.

Much better to don radical-chic outrage against the police, than to support the police and the hard work of rebuilding inner-city neighborhoods where crime, sadly, remains concentrated.

“It’s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.”

Conclusion: All neighborhoods want more policing, not less.
The Left would probably just say all your sources are fake news.

That is how discourse is today as it will be censored on social media and the mainstream media.

So the truth ends up not mattering.

The truth is, however, since the LBJ Great Society programs, black teenage mothers have been subsidized to have children to the point that about 75% of black households are now single mothers. This means they will also be poor and it means they will find a father figure on the streets somewhere, which will more than likely lead to a life of crime.

Before the Great Society programs, single parent households among blacks were far lower, around 30%.

Had Civil Rights been passed and the black culture left alone, they would be just fine today.
things would be fine...BECAUSE LYNCHING IS SUCH FUN?!?!?!?!
Lynching was never a major problem. Even in the Deep South in the depths of its racism. My guess is that far fewer people of all races were lynched than Asians who were killed by bad cops.

As you know, it was the Democrats who fought against the passage of the Civil Rights acts, formed the Jim Crow Laws after they were passed, and the KKK is the violent branch of the Democrats.

It is the government that passed laws creating segregation. Had they just left it alone, folks would have worked it out and blended peacefully in a far shorter period of time.

What is the result of telling someone they HAVE to do something that makes no sense to them?
If this were 1965 your response would make sense.

Today, in 2021
There is not a Republican in the House or Senate who would DARE vote for a CRA or VRA today.
The KKK PROUDLY shows up at Republican get togethers and are proudly welcomed.

Perhaps, if you want to be taken seriously, turn the calendar.
The ADL claims that there are LESS than THREE THOUSAND members of the KKK in the entire USA. That doesn’t sound like a effective organization to me, or much of a threat to black Americans who outnumber Klansmen several million to one (nearly 42,000,000 to 3,000.

Blacks commit about 75% of violent crimes, police use math to deploy cops to prevent crime, so it is NOT RACISM that there is more police contact in black neighborhoods than in white or in Asian neighborhoods.

Much better to don radical-chic outrage against the police, than to support the police and the hard work of rebuilding inner-city neighborhoods where crime, sadly, remains concentrated.

“It’s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.”

That is how discourse is today as it will be censored on social media and the mainstream media.

The truth is, however, since the LBJ Great Society programs, black teenage mothers have been subsidized to have children to the point that about 75% of black households are now single mothers. This means they will also be poor and it means they will find a father figure on the streets somewhere, which will more than likely lead to a life of crime.

Before the Great Society programs, single parent households among blacks were far lower, around 30%.

Had Civil Rights been passed and the black culture left alone, they would be just fine today.
Lynching was never a major problem. Even in the Deep South in the depths of its racism. My guess is that far fewer people of all races were lynched than Asians who were killed by bad cops.
Care to explain why you GUESS lynching was not a problem?
I mean if you were a White man living in Alabama lynching was more a sport than a problem.
But, if you were a Black man? Every time you step out of your house or even at home, the probability was very real.
Many Black people, I'm sure, thought of lynching as a problem.

As you know, it was the Democrats who fought against the passage of the Civil Rights acts, formed the Jim Crow Laws after they were passed, and the KKK is the violent branch of the Democrats.

It is the government that passed laws creating segregation. Had they just left it alone, folks would have worked it out and blended peacefully in a far shorter period of time.

What is the result of telling someone they HAVE to do something that makes no sense to them?
If this were 1965 your response would make sense.

Today, in 2021
There is not a Republican in the House or Senate who would DARE vote for a CRA or VRA today.
The KKK PROUDLY shows up at Republican get togethers and are proudly welcomed.

Perhaps, if you want to be taken seriously, turn the calendar.
The ADL claims that there are LESS than THREE THOUSAND members of the KKK in the entire USA. That doesn’t sound like a effective organization to me, or much of a threat to black Americans who outnumber Klansmen several million to one (nearly 42,000,000 to 3,000.
And?
You disputed not a single point I made.
Try again.

This thread is a perfect example of how just a little bit of knowledge, and concentrating on just a few stats can be dangerous.

Some of you guys need to look up the word spurious. It takes a whole lot more than 1 or 2 stats to explain whether there is racism in policing. You might want to also look up what police discretion is.

I mean if you were a White man living in Alabama lynching was more a sport than a problem.
But, if you were a Black man? Every time you step out of your house or even at home, the probability was very real.
over 100 years about 1000 people were lynched some white so I hardly think the average black person was in fear it would happen.

Since when does the Dem narrative require truth, facts or science? They lie for a living.

obviously it’s criminal behavior…but i don’t think the poll goes deep enough.

Leftist policies that have been in place for decades in these cities have driven out business and opportunity…creating these places with little hope, little education, and mass poverty….crime is one of the last and only resorts

over 100 years about 1000 people were lynched some white so I hardly think the average black person was in fear it would happen.
Why I sho nuff am glad to hear what you thinks Black peoples think. Yassiree!

Lynching was not a legal instrument of justice.
It was a tool of terror meant to keep them in THEIR place.

"According to the Tuskegee Institute, 4,743 people were lynched between 1882 and 1968 in the United States, including 3,446 African Americans and 1,297 whites."

Three times as many Blacks as Whites in a country were Whites outnumbered Blacks by 5-1?
How many of those Whites do you suppose were lynched for being White? Some actually. For being traitors to their race and opposing White Supremacy.

This is obviously a topic about which you know little.

Why I sho nuff am glad to hear what you thinks Black peoples think. Yassiree!

Lynching was not a legal instrument of justice.
It was a tool of terror meant to keep them in THEIR place.

"According to the Tuskegee Institute, 4,743 people were lynched between 1882 and 1968 in the United States, including 3,446 African Americans and 1,297 whites."

Three times as many Blacks as Whites in a country were Whites outnumbered Blacks by 5-1?
How many of those Whites do you suppose were lynched for being White? Some actually. For being traitors to their race and opposing White Supremacy.

This is obviously a topic about which you know little.
While horrible for the victim so few were lynch that my point stands.

You mean Obama was lying when he was stirring up the Darkies to hate Whites? Wow! Who would have thunk it?

Forum List

Back