POLL: Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

• Yes - I do believe this

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • No - It's just partisan hyperbole

Votes: 100 70.9%
  • Schnitzel

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
25 "yes" votes so far. This is where we are. Blind, emotional hyperbole rules. And the right wingers have been flinging the word right back, of course. Wheeeeeeeeeee! How fun! You're a Nazi!

Millions died at the hands of the Nazis, millions and millions more suffered, we saw real, evil human atrocity, and we're cool with tossing the word around like this. What a fucking insult to their memory.

It has been so long since we exercised objective reason and critical thinking that we have literally lost the skills. The skills have atrophied like a muscle that has been left unused.

This is what concerns me more than anything about our divisions. It appears we're not capable of fixing this, because we no longer have the capacity to.

Agreed! The GOP thinks that the improved economy will pull in a lot of votes, and they're wrong about that.

It never does in midterms.

Midterms is when the voters react to the guy in the White House.

A good economy didn't save the GOP in 1986
An improving economy didn't save Clinton in 1994
It didn't save Bush in 2006, or Obama in 2014.

In fact, there were only two cases where the out of party gained in midterms.

2002, when people rallied behind Bush after the 9/11 attacks.

and 1998, when people showed their disgust with the GOP going forward with an impeachment most of them considered unwarrented.

25 "yes" votes so far. This is where we are. Blind, emotional hyperbole rules. And the right wingers have been flinging the word right back, of course. Wheeeeeeeeeee! How fun! You're a Nazi!

Millions died at the hands of the Nazis, millions and millions more suffered, we saw real, evil human atrocity, and we're cool with tossing the word around like this. What a fucking insult to their memory.

It has been so long since we exercised objective reason and critical thinking that we have literally lost the skills. The skills have atrophied like a muscle that has been left unused.

This is what concerns me more than anything about our divisions. It appears we're not capable of fixing this, because we no longer have the capacity to.

Oh, bring out the Fainting Couch.. Stormy Mac is having the vapors.

So do we wait for Trump to kill millions of people before we can call him a Nazi? You see, I'm just wondering at what point we cross that threshold.

Me, the threshold was crossed when he let White Supremcists have access to the White House, when he called a free press 'The enemy of the people' and when he started throwing kid into concentration camps.

Stormy Mac wants to see the Lampshades before he makes that determination, I guess.

Another Honest Question that I am sure that Stormy Mac won't answer. If the GOP had nominated Kasich and he legitimately won the election, do you think we would be having this conversation?

Are we Nazis? Nazi meanies?

Hell, I just thought we were just plain ole American Deplorables.

Oh, bring out the Fainting Couch.. Stormy Mac is having the vapors.

So do we wait for Trump to kill millions of people before we can call him a Nazi? You see, I'm just wondering at what point we cross that threshold.

Me, the threshold was crossed when he let White Supremcists have access to the White House, when he called a free press 'The enemy of the people' and when he started throwing kid into concentration camps.

Stormy Mac wants to see the Lampshades before he makes that determination, I guess.

Another Honest Question that I am sure that Stormy Mac won't answer. If the GOP had nominated Kasich and he legitimately won the election, do you think we would be having this conversation?

Joe...please tell me you don't REALLY think Donnie Tiny Hands is a Nazi...because if you do, you just outed yourself as a fool and a dupe.

I recall many on the right calling your Messiah all sorts of heinous names, which of course you found racist and ignorant. Now you do the EXACT same thing with Donnie. Do you see a pattern here?

...a pattern promoted by the ruling class and it's media, designed to divide.

Are we Nazis? Nazi meanies?

Hell, I just thought we were just plain ole American Deplorables.

Um, yeah, you got a promotion.

Only you Libtard scum think making this country great again is bad.

Only assholes think lower taxes, a secure border, a booming economy, fewer regulations, peace with the NORKS and stopping the Muslims from coming into this country are a bad things.

You dipshit think higher taxes, more Mexixans and Mulsims, more poverty, more regulations, more welfare, demonizing the right to keep and bear arms and kissing the ass of the communists and queers is the cat's meow and then you wonder why we ridicule you so much.

This is the power of ideology. You can't talk them out of this. They REALLY DO BELIEVE it. It's not like they're lying or playing games.

That's the problem, and this kind of thing is spreading.
Agreed but I'd like to think my good buddy Joe isn't part of the crazy mob on the Left, but I guess he is too.

Joe...please tell me you don't REALLY think Donnie Tiny Hands is a Nazi...because if you do, you just outed yourself as a fool and a dupe.

um, no.

I really believe this because I am seeing the same pattern. Attacks on minorities, attacks on a free press, attacks on the institutions of government.

I recall many on the right calling your Messiah all sorts of heinous names, which of course you found racist and ignorant. Now you do the EXACT same thing with Donnie. Do you see a pattern here?

Not really. Obama had his faults and frankly, the guy was a bit of a wuss... but he wasn't throwing anyone into concentration camps. He never called Limbaugh an "Enemy of the People".

Okay, let me know when the Black UN Helicopters full of Lizard People from Zeta Reticuli arrive.

(You realize that you are spewing the kind of nutter conspiracy theories that you just accused me of, right?)

This is the power of ideology. You can't talk them out of this. They REALLY DO BELIEVE it. It's not like they're lying or playing games.

No, the real problem is, we all warned you of this before Trump got elected, and you whined about how we were being mean...

And now we have actual fucking concentration camps. "WE TOLD YOU SO" just doesn't seem to cover it.

This is the power of ideology. You can't talk them out of this. They REALLY DO BELIEVE it. It's not like they're lying or playing games. That's the problem, and this kind of thing is spreading.
Agreed but I'd like to think my good buddy Joe isn't part of the crazy mob on the Left, but I guess he is too.
My stalker's posts no longer appear on my screen. It has lightened the volume in my "Alerts" inbox considerably.

:rolleyes:

Not sure when I became your "buddy".

As I've said, we would not be having this discussion if Kasich were president right now. We'd still criticize his policies, which would no doubt involve tax cuts for billionaires and other right wing craziness.

Trump is an entirely different animal.

Not sure when I became your "buddy".

As I've said, we would not be having this discussion if Kasich were president right now. We'd still criticize his policies, which would no doubt involve tax cuts for billionaires and other right wing craziness.

Trump is an entirely different animal.
Oh please Joe...aren't we buddies?

...Kasich is a Neocon warmongering corrupt ASSHOLE. As bad as Donnie might be, he is way better than that dumb ass from Ohio.

um, no.

I really believe this because I am seeing the same pattern. Attacks on minorities, attacks on a free press, attacks on the institutions of government.

Not really. Obama had his faults and frankly, the guy was a bit of a wuss... but he wasn't throwing anyone into concentration camps. He never called Limbaugh an "Enemy of the People".

Okay, let me know when the Black UN Helicopters full of Lizard People from Zeta Reticuli arrive.

(You realize that you are spewing the kind of nutter conspiracy theories that you just accused me of, right?)

No, the real problem is, we all warned you of this before Trump got elected, and you whined about how we were being mean...

And now we have actual fucking concentration camps. "WE TOLD YOU SO" just doesn't seem to cover it.
Obama did the same thing Trump did to illegal children. Your media just didn't tell you.

Stop falling for the propaganda. You would never accept your news from the R Party.

1. You act of lying to support a justification of political violence. As I have repeated explained. Dumb ass.

2. I'm not a marxist. YOur support of political violence makes it a reasonable question. Are you a marxist?

you are certifiable... but amusing when i wanna kill time. however, whatever i say-you'll just come to your own crazy conclusions, cartoon boy.

peace.jpg

Why are you afraid to answer the question? Are you pretending that it is not a reasonable question for a lefty who has shown that she supports using brown shirt tactics in response to political speech she does not like?

afraid? of what? YOU? you give yourself much more credit than you deserve.

for fucks sake---i answered you. & i JUST said that no matter what, you'll believe what you want, see what you want, hear what you want , because you need something for your paranoid, angry, misguided brain to wrap around so you can actually feel something other than that numbness in your head. ya, that's the ticket.

now, time for you to come up with some more delusional fantasies.... it's all you got. btw, i'm STILL waiting for you to cough up your evidence showing my ACTIONS, that you claim you have done 'in the past'.

you lie so much,, i am sure you believe it. so, c'mon... hop to it. lol...lol...LOL....

You lied to support the justification for violence by your side violent brown shirts.

That is an action showing support for using street violence in response to political speech by your political enemies.

NOt a normal thing in America. Not by far.

Hence, my simple question. Are you a marxist? YES OR NO.

i don't lie. why are you? i said i don't condone violence. never have been involved in any violent act. never will unless my body is touched. i said i understand WHY it happens. so where in any of that do you get off saying otherwise?

because you are out of your fucking mind & delusional beyond anybody else i've crossed paths on this board. i answered you already on whether or not i am a marxist. not good enough for you? that falls under too fucking bad. i do see that you still haven't shown anything by me that validates your delusions or you would have produced something... anything that would.

you = :cuckoo:

me = :fu:

1. You lied to provide political cover for your side's use of violence in response to speech.

That is actively supporting violence.

2. YOu say you answered the question, but I've read all your replies, and I still don't know if you are a marxist or not.

Are you a marxist, yes or no?

Comparing Trump or any President to Hitler is absolutely stupid and out and out downplays the evil of Hitler.

First, 11 million deaths were ordered by Hitler, Trump 0.
Hitler ordered the death of political opponents. Trump no.
Hitler controlled the media, Trump tweets a lot.
Hitler invaded over a dozen countries, Trump hasn’t attempted to invade one.
Hitler had the SS to thwart any attempts to take his power and force his will, Trump, nothing but tweets.
Hitler started a World War, that resulted in 5 million of his solders dying, Trump has started no wars.
Hitler believed in and practiced eugenics, Trump no.
Hitler had women sterilized, Trump no.
Hitler had mobile gas chambers to eliminate opposition, Trump has none.
Hitler had executed biological warfare against his enemies, Trump no.

People that want to compare any political person in America today to Hitler automatically lose an argument. You have to be pretty ignorant of world history to even think it is close.

Lastly, Obama and Trump both issued executive orders and on a couple occasions the courts bitch slapped them when they had to.

Get a grip people.

Funny, if they were soooooo compelling, you would think you would want to say them again. over and over.
WTF are you talking about? I have said them over and over.

Instead a vague reference and claim that they were good. lol!!
I gave very specific examples. If you choose not to read them, that is not my problem.

Sending people home is very different from sending them to the gas chamber. ONly a liar or a moron would claim otherwise.
Again, if you would've have read what I said, you wouldn't look so ignorant now.

IF you take over and impeach, don't kid yourself. It will be a legalistic coup and the end of democracy in this country. THat will be on you.
How could it possibly be the end of democracy when the Constitution itself, allows us to do that.

THose who make peaceful change impossible...
Care to finish your point here?

Your russian baiting is noted and laughed at. Where were you cowards when the Soviet Union was actually a threat to US?
I was right here. Where were you?

A lefty pretending to care abotu narcissism, especially after Obama and Bill? LOL!
You don't need to care about narcissism to spot someone who loves to hear themselves talk.

BTW, all the crap you fuckers said about Obama and Bill, was total bullshit. I can give specific reasons for my position on Trump, you can't.

NOt only are you a fucking liar, you are a BAD fucking liar.
What did I lie about?

in that you are BAD at lying. No one believes you for a second, not even yourself.
So now you speak for others, you little bitch?

Good touch with the homophobic slur. YOu lefties have all the self awareness of a potted plant.
And you fuckers have the intelligence of a glazed cheese log.

YOu seem confused by the concept of political support. This is not personal for us, or at least more of us who support President Trump's agenda.
I'm not confused. I know perfectly well people who support Trump are the dumbest assholes in this country. I thought the bagger nation was stupid, but you fuckers passed them.

Not like you lefties who look for a personal savior in politicians.
I'm not looking for a savior, just someone who doesn't bullshit me and can answer a direct question.

A lot of talk, not really saying much of anything.

You certainly did not justify your stupid comparison. YOu just, again, talked about how you had done so in the past. lol.

Loser.

And you totally missed my point about the concept of political support vs cult of personality. Right over your little head.

Only a fucking asshole would claim that a man who wants to send people home is the same as a man who wants to send people to the gas chamber.

HIs focus most recently was trying to get rid of nuclear weapons in South Korea.

NOw he is moving on to Trade Issues, trying to bring jobs back to the US.

I've talking to a lot of people who have valid opposition to those policies.

But pretending he is fucking Hitler, is something only a fucking asshole would do.

Our freedom is not based, at all, on the personal beliefs or statements of the President.

He said that, and nothing changed. THe Press was and is still free to criticize him as much as they want.

Your godwin is noted. YOu are an asshole.
Godwin never addressed as to whether the comparison was valid (or not).

We have an authoritarian President who doesn't believe in freedom; does believe in going after people who criticize him; a Congress that kisses his ass; and a Supreme Court that backs up every infringement of our "rights".

Yeah, we have nothing to worry about?
/----/ No you silly goose. We have a Klingon Form of Government. It's settled science. Here's our history.
Officially, the Klingon Empire was a feudal monarchy, with power residing in the Emperor, who was traditionally a descendant of Kahless. However, de facto power lay with the Klingon High Council. The position of emperor was abandoned (but not officially abolished) in the mid-21st century, but was revived in 2369 when a group of clerics created a clone of Kahless, who was accepted as the new Emperor, albeit only as a religious figurehead. (TNG: "Rightful Heir")

The Chancellor, the de facto leader of the Empire, was head of the High Council, which consisted of twenty-four members representing various Great Houses (tuqmey, essentially, the nobility). The Chancellor was protected at all times by the Yan-Isleth (Brotherhood of the Sword). (DS9: "Apocalypse Rising")

Women were not normally permitted to hold seats on the High Council. Despite that, Gowron once offered Ambassador K'Ehleyr a seat on the Council in exchange for her support of his bid to be Chancellor. (TNG: "Redemption", "Reunion") Also, Azetbur, the daughter of Chancellor Gorkon, was permitted to succeed him as Chancellor in 2293. (Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country)
images

Comparing Trump or any President to Hitler is absolutely stupid and out and out downplays the evil of Hitler.

First, 11 million deaths were ordered by Hitler, Trump 0.
Hitler ordered the death of political opponents. Trump no.
Hitler controlled the media, Trump tweets a lot.
Hitler invaded over a dozen countries, Trump hasn’t attempted to invade one.
Hitler had the SS to thwart any attempts to take his power and force his will, Trump, nothing but tweets.
Hitler started a World War, that resulted in 5 million of his solders dying, Trump has started no wars.
Hitler believed in and practiced eugenics, Trump no.
Hitler had women sterilized, Trump no.
Hitler had mobile gas chambers to eliminate opposition, Trump has none.
Hitler had executed biological warfare against his enemies, Trump no.

People that want to compare any political person in America today to Hitler automatically lose an argument. You have to be pretty ignorant of world history to even think it is close.

Lastly, Obama and Trump both issued executive orders and on a couple occasions the courts bitch slapped them when they had to.

Get a grip people.
Agreed.

We saw some on the right compare Big Ears to Stalin, Mao, and Lenin. Some still do.

Now some on the left call Donnie Hitler.

It's CRAZY!

I tend to think these people have been brainwashed by their media sources. If true, it reveals the power of the media and the few billionaires who own it. It is rather disconcerting to think these people walk among us.

I am very sadden to see that Joe is one of those people. I really thought he had a functioning mind.

Forum List

Back