POLL: Americans Don't Trust the FBI Raid

I really don’t understand why you people can’t be the slightest bit objective about this. At the very least you could say “I must admit it is troubling he got raided by the FBI, but because we know so little right now I will reserve judgment for whether or not he is guilty of any crime.”
Well, big of you…but, yes the fact that the raid happened, (first in history) is troubling. To you it looks like accountability, to non progressives, it looks political in basis, and not like anything we’ve seen before…Just another nail in Americas coffin.

MAGA-cultists aren't sane Americans.
says a member of the party of insane
party of baby killers
party of Let them all come in! We won't even check to see if they have covid! After all, the worst they could do is spread it to those hideous, low-life deplorables!

That election is over…you should be worrying about the mid terms coming up…
It is not over

not over until things are rectified. The stupid-ass media refer to the allegations of vote fraud as: unsubstantiated

This is the NEWS people... totally ignoring the evidence. . it makes u wonder what else they are covering up

I wouldn't try to explain why I support Biden either. He's a disaster.

Here's why I don't support Xiden:
Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Now Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents!! WTF???
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

View attachment 682028 Time for a shower sweetheart...

Well, big of you…but, yes the fact that the raid happened, (first in history) is troubling. To you it looks like accountability, to non progressives, it looks political in basis, and not like anything we’ve seen before…Just another nail in Americas coffin.
But why does it look that way to you if you don’t know anything at all about what the evidence actually is? You might as well admit that you are going to defend Trump regardless of what happens with this case. You have already decided based pretty much on nothing that he is 100% innocent and you aren’t going to change your mind no matter what. Just admit it. Just admit that is what will happen .

thanks for the litany of errors

I can share this with my apolitical buddies.. People who don't stay up w/ what is going on may htink it doesn't matter much who is in the WH

dangerous way to think.. People like that shouldn't vote. There should be some kind of quiz a person has to take to vote, I think.. current events, basic history.. maybe just 10 questions but not easy ones (have to get 75%). I mean, something is very wrong. But that said, the Rs would lose anyway if there is widespread cheating

also, there would be controversy over who, what party, gets to pick which questions.. so I don't know we would do this, really.

That election is over…you should be worrying about the mid terms coming up…
Yes. The public is going to be outraged that the FBI served a search warrant to recover top secret documents.

So, you’re already convicting the man, and there hasn’t been an indictment, or a trial…
Not convicted, but certainly worth an investigation and trial. What do you think should be required to justify a trial? Be specific.

I wouldn't try to explain why I support Biden either. He's a disaster.

Here's why I don't support Xiden:
Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Now Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents!! WTF???
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

View attachment 682028 Time for a shower sweetheart...
Oh I see you’re accusing me of deflecting which is the exact thing you did just now by pivoting the topic away from Hillary because you knew you couldn’t actually justify talking about her. That’s some funny stuff.

Oh I see you’re accusing me of deflecting which is the exact thing you did just now by pivoting the topic away from Hillary because you knew you couldn’t actually justify talking about her. That’s some funny stuff.
1. You said you couldn't understand why we like Trump (post-202).
2. I explained, because she beat Hillary against all odds, and was very successful (post-209)
I asked you why you liked Biden (post-209). <crickets>
3. (post-215) You misinterpreted my post-209 as being about Hillary?????
I can't help your reading comprehension issues
4. I gave you reasons why Biden is a catastrophe, and supporting him is stupid. (post-217).
5. Now post-229 you accuse me of pivoting away from Hillary?? I said we admire Trump for beating her in 2016 against all odds. We were NOT discussing Hillary we were discussing Trump and Biden and how Biden is an always wrong criminal-moron, and that Trump was a real president.

You really can't follow a discussion can you?

We knew this. Americans can see what's what. First blush polling out. Flop sweat ensues.

Of course the Democrats will follow with all kinds of panic push-polling, but this is what it is. Already we see FBI and DOJ rats trying to sell each other out on this.

If you click to the poll results, you will see Independents believe Trump's political enemies were behind this in a 53/35% split. Huge failure, Dems. Huge.

View attachment 680562

Trafalger is a Republican pollster. Polls show support for the FBI's raid on Trump's mansion.

1. You said you couldn't understand why we like Trump (post-202).
2. I explained, because she beat Hillary against all odds, and was very successful (post-209)
I asked you why you liked Biden (post-209). <crickets>
3. (post-215) You misinterpreted my post-209 as being about Hillary?????
I can't help your reading comprehension issues
4. I gave you reasons why Biden is a catastrophe, and supporting him is stupid. (post-217).
5. Now post-229 you accuse me of pivoting away from Hillary?? I said we admire Trump for beating her in 2016 against all odds. We were NOT discussing Hillary we were discussing Trump and Biden and how Biden is an always wrong criminal-moron, and that Trump was a real president.

You really can't follow a discussion can you?
Lol it was so nauseating to even bring her up. Your 4th point was completely devoted to her and it was fucking stupid. Don’t give me this “against all odds” shit. I mean my god, he won by a razor thin electoral margin while also losing the popular vote. He BARELY won. And no I’m not trying to say the win wasn’t legal and that the popular vote decides the president. Christ save me from that spiel lol. I’m simply saying his win was nothing at all to be impressed with. Hilary was a pretty bad candidate and that was the best he could do? BARELY winning? It’s just an indication about how Americans hated BOTH of them. But one of them had to win right? It ended up being Trump.

Also, if your post was meant to be all about how great Trump is and nothing else, why did you start ranting about Biden after I pointed out your point about Hillary? You see how you trip over your own logic?

Lol it was so nauseating to even bring her up. Your 4th point was completely devoted to her and it was fucking stupid. Don’t give me this “against all odds” shit. I mean my god, he won by a razor thin electoral margin while also losing the popular vote. He BARELY won. And no I’m not trying to say the win wasn’t legal and that the popular vote decides the president. Christ save me from that spiel lol. I’m simply saying his win was nothing at all to be impressed with. Hilary was a pretty bad candidate and that was the best he could do? BARELY winning? It’s just an indication about how Americans hated BOTH of them. But one of them had to win right? It ended up being Trump.

Also, if your post was meant to be all about how great Trump is and nothing else, why did you start ranting about Biden after I pointed out your point about Hillary? You see how you trip over your own logic?
OMG we agree on something <g>
I gave you a reasonable rationale' for supporting Trump, AH that he is, he's a competent president. He can have real press conferences, he knows the facts and policies, unlike Biden. I gave you a rationale' for supporting Trump, I like his policies even if I don't like him personally. Hillary had all the polls and CNN said she had a 95% probability of winning. That's why Trump's win was impressive, against all odds.

My Biden "rant" was because you didn't explain to me why you support Biden, so I gave you the facts why Biden sucks, prove me wrong.

No I don't see how I trip over my logic, proving Trump is better than Biden. Explain it.

OMG we agree on something <g>
I gave you a reasonable rationale' for supporting Trump, AH that he is, he's a competent president. He can have real press conferences, he knows the facts and policies, unlike Biden. I gave you a rationale' for supporting Trump, I like his policies even if I don't like him personally. Hillary had all the polls and CNN said she had a 95% probability of winning. That's why Trump's win was impressive, against all odds.

My Biden "rant" was because you didn't explain to me why you support Biden, so I gave you the facts why Biden sucks, prove me wrong.

No I don't see how I trip over my logic, proving Trump is better than Biden. Explain it.
Lol who the fuck cares what CNN said? By saying he beat all odds, you’re basically saying you trust CNN polls. Is that it? CNN has polls you trust and Trump beat the odds? Interesting narrative. That’s a new one.

Fivethirtyeight, a site that is much more thorough, put her odds of winning at like 70%. Yeah that’s a miracle right there! Trump had 30% chance of winning but somehow this means his win was against all odds!

Biden isn’t perfect. He’s an old man. He loses his train of thought. He studders a bit. Stuff any old man does in his late 70’s. Trump on the other hand? He’s fucking stupid. Not only does he talk like a 9 year old, but he actually says dumb shit that 9 year olds would say like windmills causing cancer or that bleach will cure Covid. Say what you want about Biden’s gaffes, he never says shit that STUPID.

Lol who the fuck cares what CNN said? By saying he beat all odds, you’re basically saying you trust CNN polls. Is that it? CNN has polls you trust and Trump beat the odds? Interesting narrative. That’s a new one.

Fivethirtyeight, a site that is much more thorough, put her odds of winning at like 70%. Yeah that’s a miracle right there! Trump had 30% chance of winning but somehow this means his win was against all odds!

Biden isn’t perfect. He’s an old man. He loses his train of thought. He stutters a bit. Stuff any old man does in his late 70’s. Trump on the other hand? He’s fucking stupid. Not only does he talk like a 9 year old, but he actually says dumb shit that 9 year olds would say like windmills causing cancer or that bleach will cure Covid. Say what you want about Biden’s gaffes, he never says shit that STUPID.
LOL!! Biden says stupid shit every time he stops reading from the teleprompter. He's a senile mess.
I gave you my list of "always wrong" Biden disasters and catastrophes.
Trump had a 10-point better approval rating than Biden has. People see how fucked up Biden's policies are.
November is coming, and so is 2024.

LOL!! Biden says stupid shit every time he stops reading from the teleprompter. He's a senile mess.
I gave you my list of "always wrong" Biden disasters and catastrophes.
Trump had a 10-point better approval rating than Biden has. People see how fucked up Biden's policies are.
November is coming, and so is 2024.
I have to say it is pitiful you won’t the address the specific points I made about Trump.

Its not that complicated.
1. No one worships Trump, we love that he battles leftists, the deep state, Hollywood, and anti-Americans.
2. We like his America First policies. Closed borders, Fair Trade, US manufacturing, real press conferences.
View attachment 682000
3. We love that he makes leftist heads explode.
4. Here you go, remember when Hillary had a 95% probability of winning?

5. Here is what you can build if you work hard:
View attachment 681998

Trump make sense now?

Now you explain Biden:
View attachment 682003

That's right, it's all about owning the libs for these intellectual adolescents on the right.

I have to say it is pitiful you won’t the address the specific points I made about Trump.
Saying shit about Trump doesn't make it true. My claims about Biden's catastrophes are all verifiable on google.
Your "points" on Trump:
1. Not only does he talk like a 9 year old, TRUMP HAD REAL PRESS CONFERENCES, YOUR CLAIM IS BULLSHIT.

2. but he actually says dumb shit that 9 year olds would say like windmills causing cancer Read the link below, cancer is listed
"Wind turbines have been blamed for a variety of physical maladies. Simon Chapman, a professor emeritus of public health at the University of Sydney, compiled a list of 247 ailments and disturbances, ranging from sleeplessness and depression to cancer and even death, that people have attributed to wind turbines over the years."

3. or that bleach will cure Covid. Just because Biden is too senile to have real press conferences doesn't make him any more lucid. It makes him provably incompetent.
Say what you want about Biden’s gaffes, he never says shit that STUPID. Yes he does, that's why they don't let him have real press conferences.

But why does it look that way to you if you don’t know anything at all about what the evidence actually is? You might as well admit that you are going to defend Trump regardless of what happens with this case. You have already decided based pretty much on nothing that he is 100% innocent and you aren’t going to change your mind no matter what. Just admit it. Just admit that is what will happen .
They had myriad conspiracy theories going within minutes.

No one knows what was found. No one knows what was taken. No one knows where this is going. But the cult, they have it all figured out. Because they just create their own reality as they go, just like their Dear Leader.

They'll never admit to what you're saying, ever. They're too emotionally invested.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back