POLL: Americans Don't Trust the FBI Raid

A top lieutenant weighs in from outside Mar-A-Lago (their Dear Leader's massive, opulent mansion) with more impressively informed orange analysis.

FaEm4zVWQAU6rZ1

We knew this. Americans can see what's what. First blush polling out. Flop sweat ensues.

Of course the Democrats will follow with all kinds of panic push-polling, but this is what it is. Already we see FBI and DOJ rats trying to sell each other out on this.

If you click to the poll results, you will see Independents believe Trump's political enemies were behind this in a 53/35% split. Huge failure, Dems. Huge.

View attachment 680562

Americans have not seen anything yet. Let's see what the results of this raid brings to the table.

But why does it look that way to you if you don’t know anything at all about what the evidence actually is? You might as well admit that you are going to defend Trump regardless of what happens with this case. You have already decided based pretty much on nothing that he is 100% innocent and you aren’t going to change your mind no matter what. Just admit it. Just admit that is what will happen .
And you aren’t? Give me a break.

Yes. The public is going to be outraged that the FBI served a search warrant to recover top secret documents.
Are you sure they weren’t de classified? Or are they going to classify them going forward? I believe that was a defense of Hillary…

Not convicted, but certainly worth an investigation and trial. What do you think should be required to justify a trial? Be specific.
Well first we have to hear what broke down in the cooperation between the FBI, and the Trump team. And see the evidence the DOJ used to get the warrant.

Are you sure they weren’t de classified? Or are they going to classify them going forward? I believe that was a defense of Hillary…
Okay. They were declassified.

What was on them then?

I don't know what that means, but I'm sure you're right.

:dunno:
Sure you do…PC pointed them out last week in a different thread…

regular thanks = You knowing your argument is bs, and are losing.

Laughing thanks = you knowing you have nothing well thought out to respond with, and have lost the debate…

Both are cowardly trolls, and reveal to the entire board, as well as any visitors that you are just a lightweight leftist, and shouldn’t be taken seriously on any subject.

Sure you do…PC pointed them out last week in a different thread…

regular thanks = You knowing your argument is bs, and are losing.

Laughing thanks = you knowing you have nothing well thought out to respond with, and have lost the debate…

Both are cowardly trolls, and reveal to the entire board, as well as any visitors that you are just a lightweight leftist, and shouldn’t be taken seriously on any subject.
Oh, okay. Whatever you'd like.

Well, I don't know, do you?
Nope. And we never will because they’re classified.

Trump knows they’ll never be released, which is why he thinks he can say whatever he wants about them. The only problem is he has a lot of people that will believe Trump instead of common sense.

Well first we have to hear what broke down in the cooperation between the FBI, and the Trump team. And see the evidence the DOJ used to get the warrant.
I'm not privy to the actual paperwork, but it is known that trump's lawyers said there were no more papers in trump's possession, when the FBI knew they were lying. Obviously, there were more top secret papers in his possession.

Nope. And we never will because they’re classified.

Trump knows they’ll never be released, which is why he thinks he can say whatever he wants about them. The only problem is he has a lot of people that will believe Trump instead of common sense.
Oh, so what the dems out to ‘get him’, the complicit media with the same goal, and a justice system rigged in favor of liberal leaning cocktail party blather is ‘common sense’ because you agree with the outcomes?

try harder….

Forum List

Back