Poll: 60% say U.S. isn't aggressive enough with deportations

Folks are talking about delays in the process.

Obama is the greatest deportation president in our history.

The far left will not allow things like this to happen unless a (D) is office.

Just like the far left has no interest in sealing the borders.

Kosh, it's the D president who has the greatest deportation record in recent times.

I agree that we need an omnibus bill that tightens border security, that punishes businesses that willfully and knowingly hire illegal workers, and begins a program of normalization and citizenship for illegals.

obama has increased deportations by changing the definition of the word deport.

The administration is apparently padding their statistics by counting those illegal aliens who are prevented from successfully crossing the border in the first place. This is a new metric being used for the first time, and it does not accurately reflect the way the interior of our country is being protected. - See more at: Obama cooks the books on deportations | Conservative Intelligence Briefing

obama has amnestied more illegals than any other president in history.

The administration is apparently padding their statistics by counting those illegal aliens who are prevented from successfully crossing the border in the first place. This is a new metric being used for the first time, and it does not accurately reflect the way the interior of our country is being protected. - See more at: Obama cooks the books on deportations | Conservative Intelligence Briefing

If you think so, provide yearly from the interior deportations going back to 1980.

Yep, with maobama it's all about the marketing, facts rarely play a factor. Lies, smoke and mirrors from the commie gutter trash in the oval office, newly crowned liar of the year. If only we could deport his ass.

If you think so, provide yearly from the interior deportations going back to 1980.

What is it about the numbers are being cooked that you don't understand. If that is indeed the case the number mean nothing. How about you provide the numbers and prove they are accurate. Other wise you are just so much senile wind.

Folks are talking about delays in the process.

Obama is the greatest deportation president in our history.

Thanks for the laugh. :lol:

"We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it”.
If you like your plan, you will be able to keep it. Period."

The story of the young lady police officer who had to resign because her parents had lied to her and she found out she was illegal just crushed me.

Surely we can find some sane way out of this mess. Push the stupid politicians aside who only want a campaign slogan and actually really try to find a way to solve this problem.

For me to watch from Canada all I can say is you people are FUBAR'D unless you tackle this issue. But it's like a big "hahahaha your hot potato my hot potato" between your politicians.

It's crazy. And real deal people are involved like this young woman.

The story of the young lady police officer who had to resign because her parents had lied to her and she found out she was illegal just crushed me.

Surely we can find some sane way out of this mess. Push the stupid politicians aside who only want a campaign slogan and actually really try to find a way to solve this problem.

For me to watch from Canada all I can say is you people are FUBAR'D unless you tackle this issue. But it's like a big "hahahaha your hot potato my hot potato" between your politicians.

It's crazy. And real deal people are involved like this young woman.

the lady will be just fine and with pension benefits as well - either her husband or her children will apply for her adjustment of status and she will be legalized.

however it does pose a question of how many others so-called "citizens" are here?
the business of providing fake SSN was always flourishing, turns out that the business of fake birth certificates based on some piece of paper from the hospital is even more profitable and abundant...

Oh, now I see where they're getting those high deportation numbers - they're including people that get caught trying to cross the border, but deportation is actually a legal process, so that's not deportation at all.

Obama also put an end to deportation of the DREAMers, except for the most hardened of criminals. The US border with Mexico has been around for ages, and we still don't have a problem with Canadians crossing like this. This welfare state is a super-strong magnet.

Forum List

Back