Politics, "Wokeness" and Absurdity

That belongs in your church Sunday School, you do not have any right to impose your religious views on others.
Yet, you wish to impose your own.

Woke may just be a short term for a race-based totalitarian ideology, but your insistence that the state owns people's children and so should imprint the state ideology upon those children is a FAR greater infringement of rights.

The state should not be teaching homosexuality as an abomination. It isn't, and there isn't anything wrong with it. By the same token, it has no right to PROMOTE it (or transexuality) even if you do so obviously apply different standards to others than you do yourself.

Last edited:
Woke people pride themselves on their tolerance. Nevertheless, most of them are intolerant of those with other opinions and try to suppress them.

My opinions are often controversial. I welcome having my opinions challenged, but I am irritated by the obscenity laced insults and name calling that too frequently are resorted to in internet discussions.

Yet, you wish to impose your own.

Woke may just be a short term for a race-based totalitarian ideology, but your insistence that the state owns people's children and so should imprint the state ideology upon those children is a FAR greater infringement of rights.

The state should not be teaching homosexuality as an abomination. It isn't, and there isn't anything wrong with it. By the same token, it has no right to PROMOTE it (or transexuality) even if you do so obviously apply different standards to others than you do yourself.
We don't have to teach ideology Dipshits, teaching objective science is enough to dispel your bigoted beliefs. 😄

Woke people pride themselves on their tolerance. Nevertheless, most of them are intolerant of those with other opinions and try to suppress them.

My opinions are often controversial. I welcome having my opinions challenged, but I am irritated by the obscenity laced insults and name calling that too frequently are resorted to in internet discussions.
You poor Soy Boy you. You use woke as a pejorative and then cry like a bitch when people call you names. Boo hoo. 😄

So, you're a snowflake.

You poor Soy Boy you. You use woke as a pejorative and then cry like a bitch when people call you names. Boo hoo. 😄
Name calling exposes the deficiencies of my detractors, because it is the lowest form of discourse. I welcome challenges to my opinions, but I appreciate challenges that present facts, rather than attitudes.

Name calling exposes the deficiencies of my detractors, because it is the lowest form of discourse. I welcome challenges to my opinions, but I appreciate challenges that present facts, rather than attitudes.
So you calling others woke people is not name calling? Something tells me you didn't mean it as a compliment. I guess I should of said that plainly rather than calling it a pejorative. My bad. I assumed you'd know what that means..... 😄

The fact you use the term 'woke' shows how easily led you are. Therefore, I don't believe you've thought about any pertinent societal issues for more than a few seconds.

Emotion comes from a more primitive part of the human brain, a part we share with other mammals. Cognitive thinking comes from a part of the human brain that has evolved more recently, so less evolved people rely on emotion.

Primitive part of the brain? Explain what you think that means. 😄

Emotion comes from a more primitive part of the human brain, a part we share with other mammals. Cognitive thinking comes from a part of the human brain that has evolved more recently, so less evolved people rely on emotion.
Yet, you throw out useless terms like 'woke', not even understanding the irony when you also declare yourself a 'critical thinker'. Sure. :rolleyes:

I've got every right to let people know that its wrong and I'll continue to do so. One other thing, why would anyone want to force someone to do something. That has to come from within. Can you comprehend that?
You have every right to express your opinion, but if you want to teach it to school children then you are forcing it on others.

Forum List

Back