Politics spilling into private companies.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

This is just the beginning. Mentioning diversity is a no no at all levels. Interesting how that is. In this new leftist world, you shut up, take it or get demoted or fired.

Curious how much longer people tolerate this. Let's hire less skilled workers just to fit a diversity narrative. How would that work for the NBA I wonder?

So silly.

It's been happening in China, Russia and other such companies for a century. Now it's the Wests turn. Spitting on the ideals that men fought and died for in many wars.

This is just the beginning. Mentioning diversity is a no no at all levels. Interesting how that is. In this new leftist world, you shut up, take it or get demoted or fired.

Curious how much longer people tolerate this. Let's hire less skilled workers just to fit a diversity narrative. How would that work for the NBA I wonder?

So silly.
Well silly was not the word I was looking for.

More like despotic hell hole comparable to Hitler's anus.

So silly.

So an ESPN reporter talks smack about ESPN, and could be seen to be talking smack about another ESPN reporter, and it's somehow unexpected that she faces some consequences for that?

Maybe I missed something, but the quote from the article and the recording I heard were the kind of thing that, when made public, I would expect might lead to some sort of discipline. It actually sounded as if it might just be that Nichols is feeling salty because ESPN prefers someone else to do the hosting.

But maybe it's only in a "leftist world" where disparaging your employer leads to negative consequences.

So silly.

So an ESPN reporter talks smack about ESPN, and could be seen to be talking smack about another ESPN reporter, and it's somehow unexpected that she faces some consequences for that?

Maybe I missed something, but the quote from the article and the recording I heard were the kind of thing that, when made public, I would expect might lead to some sort of discipline. It actually sounded as if it might just be that Nichols is feeling salty because ESPN prefers someone else to do the hosting.

But maybe it's only in a "leftist world" where disparaging your employer leads to negative consequences.
My point is if not for all the diversity talk then Nichols would just have to admit that Maria Taylor is better. Maria Taylor in my opinion is better and better looking. That being said because of the diversity mantra, Nichols believes she was passed over only due to that. Therein lies the problem with such narratives.

So silly.

My point is if not for all the diversity talk then Nichols would just have to admit that Maria Taylor is better. Maria Taylor in my opinion is better and better looking. That being said because of the diversity mantra, Nichols believes she was passed over only due to that. Therein lies the problem with such narratives.

Perhaps. It might be that Nichols would have latched onto some other excuse, if diversity didn't fit. Sometime people aren't willing to admit another person is better than they are at something. :dunno:

I know basically nothing about the 2 women in questions, so I certainly can't say what the reason is that Nichols said what she did. Regardless of why she said it, though, it's not the kind of thing you want to be made public, particularly in that sort of industry.

So silly.

Perhaps. It might be that Nichols would have latched onto some other excuse, if diversity didn't fit. Sometime people aren't willing to admit another person is better than they are at something. :dunno:

I know basically nothing about the 2 women in questions, so I certainly can't say what the reason is that Nichols said what she did. Regardless of why she said it, though, it's not the kind of thing you want to be made public, particularly in that sort of industry.
Correct but to me if not for this forced diversify mantra this doesn’t happen.

So silly.

You know what’s funny? Women have benefitted most from affirmative action. This woman got her job because she’s a woman. So it’s funny to hear a woman complain about a program that they benefit most from.

It's been happening in China, Russia and other such companies for a century. Now it's the Wests turn. Spitting on the ideals that men fought and died for in many wars.
I never knew soldiers fought for a sports TV broadcast of a game.
Churches aren’t supposed to get political. Many churches including mine have become training ground for young republicans. They should get their tax exempt status revoked.

Republicans want to push their agenda then get fired when it’s unpopular. Glad to see them outing themselves. Makes it easy to know who they are when they can’t help say crazy shit.

If I owned a company I’d fire anyone who believed the election was rigged. I wouldn’t trust their judgement

Forum List

Back