Politics, Demographics & Race

After reading through several race-based political threads the last couple of days, I think I'm now understanding why the hardcore lefties demonstrate zero (0) interest in healing racial wounds in this country, why the PC Police don't care if their behavior inflames and exacerbates racial tensions. All along, I've been trying to figure out how the hell they thought constantly screaming "racist" and shoving skin color into every conversation was going to make anything better.

It doesn't matter. They're not trying to make anything better. They're just waiting for demographics to do their work for them.

Look at the non-stop string of celebratory threads about "the browning of America". Rather than motivating minorities to improve their own lives (thereby keeping the country a free, prosperous and dynamic leader), they'll just sit back and allow standards to deteriorate, along with the country.

That's why they're so motivated to flood the country with people who have no understanding of individualism. That's why they keep making excuses and deflecting for any bad behavior of (certain) minority groups. That's why they don't have to worry about healing racial wounds. That's why they're so happy about "the browning of America".

What a terrible shame, a waste. Intelligence, capability and ability are not dependent upon skin color. Minorities could have handled keeping standards and expectations high as well as anyone else.

Good thread title. Certainly an issue worth debating.

Only, you are low on fact and high on assumptions.

Where exactly are these "celebratory" threads about the "browning of America"?

Really?

And then you write this interesting dogwhistle:

"That's why they're so motivated to flood the country with people who have no understanding of individualism. That's why they keep making excuses and deflecting for any bad behavior of (certain) minority groups."

So, uh, what was that again about wanting to heal racial wounds, and exactly which "people" do you claim "have no understanding of individualism"? What do those people looke like, Mac1958 ?

So, now that you have moaned and groaned, which is ok with me, do you have some actual FACTS to offer,or is this just a seminar on how to dogwhistle around the graveyard?
If you can't think of any celebratory threads on the "browning of America"
Mac's attempts to prove he's not racist are going about as well as Tom Cruise's attempts to prove he's not gay.
Right on cue Joe, thanks.

True observations are important. I always marvel at how bigots like to defend in civility and bigotry as some pretend "speech" issue.

You CAN say whatever you want. That doesn't mean you won't be punched in the face or suffer other repercussions when you do.
Ironically, I always marvel at how hardcore partisan ideologues can look at important issues with such a simplistic, shallow, binary thought process.

of course you can. it's all you serve up.

you pretend to state what "others" think.

then you argue with yourself about what you've stated "others" think.

then you declare yourself the victor.

and you think you should be taken seriously?
Gosh, I provide my opinion on a political message board?

Holy crap! I'm the only one here who does that!!

Shame on me!!

After reading through several race-based political threads the last couple of days, I think I'm now understanding why the hardcore lefties demonstrate zero (0) interest in healing racial wounds in this country, why the PC Police don't care if their behavior inflames and exacerbates racial tensions. All along, I've been trying to figure out how the hell they thought constantly screaming "racist" and shoving skin color into every conversation was going to make anything better.

It doesn't matter. They're not trying to make anything better. They're just waiting for demographics to do their work for them.

Look at the non-stop string of celebratory threads about "the browning of America". Rather than motivating minorities to improve their own lives (thereby keeping the country a free, prosperous and dynamic leader), they'll just sit back and allow standards to deteriorate, along with the country.

That's why they're so motivated to flood the country with people who have no understanding of individualism. That's why they keep making excuses and deflecting for any bad behavior of (certain) minority groups. That's why they don't have to worry about healing racial wounds. That's why they're so happy about "the browning of America".

What a terrible shame, a waste. Intelligence, capability and ability are not dependent upon skin color. Minorities could have handled keeping standards and expectations high as well as anyone else.

Really?

"That's why they're so motivated to flood the country with people who have no understanding of individualism. That's why they keep making excuses and deflecting for any bad behavior of (certain) minority groups."

So, uh, what was that again about wanting to heal racial wounds, and exactly which "people" do you claim "have no understanding of individualism"? What do those people looke like, Mac1958 ?

So, now that you have moaned and groaned, which is ok with me, do you have some actual FACTS to offer,or is this just a seminar on how to dogwhistle around the graveyard?
Mac's attempts to prove he's not racist are going about as well as Tom Cruise's attempts to prove he's not gay.

True observations are important. I always marvel at how bigots like to defend in civility and bigotry as some pretend "speech" issue.

You CAN say whatever you want. That doesn't mean you won't be punched in the face or suffer other repercussions when you do.
Ironically, I always marvel at how hardcore partisan ideologues can look at important issues with such a simplistic, shallow, binary thought process.

there are threads about the demographic changes in the USA, those threads are not celebratory. And I notice you didn't address the dogwhistle thing... question.... hmmmm....

If you believe the modern day Right, blacks are lazy thieves who use food stamps to buy liquor and crack. If you believe the modern day Right, all homosexuals are pedophiles. If you believe the modern day Right, Mexican immigrants are somehow simultaneously living on welfare at our expense, but also stealing all of our jobs. If you believe the modern day Right, this is a Christian nation and the First Amendment does not apply to non-Christians, and all Muslims are either terrorists, terrorists-in-waiting, or terrorist supporters.

But the retard who started this topic wants us to believe it is the LEFT that is causing all the racial strife! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

The hack partisan media outlets must be lacing the piss they give to these rubes to drink with LSD these days.

If you believe the modern day Right, blacks are lazy thieves who use food stamps to buy liquor and crack. If you believe the modern day Right, all homosexuals are pedophiles. If you believe the modern day Right, Mexican immigrants are somehow simultaneously living on welfare at our expense, but also stealing all of our jobs. If you believe the modern day Right, this is a Christian nation and the First Amendment does not apply to non-Christians, and all Muslims are either terrorists, terrorists-in-waiting, or terrorist supporters.

But the retard who started this topic wants us to believe it is the LEFT that is causing all the racial strife! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

The hack partisan media outlets must be lacing the piss they give to these rubes to drink with LSD these days.

There you go. BINGO.

Really?

there are threads about the demographic changes in the USA, those threads are not celebratory. And I notice you didn't address the dogwhistle thing... question.... hmmmm....
I guess I don't care enough. I already know you're going to deny everything I say, so why in the world would I bother?

And does the "dog whistle" thing mean I'm a racist? Go ahead and just say it, that's the standard deflection.

Really?

I guess I don't care enough. I already know you're going to deny everything I say, so why in the world would I bother?

And does the "dog whistle" thing mean I'm a racist? Go ahead and just say it, that's the standard deflection.

I think you know what the "dog whistle" is. but if you need clarification as to "dog whistle politics"

Dog whistle politics - RationalWiki

Really?

I think you know what the "dog whistle" is. but if you need clarification as to "dog whistle politics"

Dog whistle politics - RationalWiki
Yes, it's like a code word.

So I'm a racist then?

Just say it, you can do it!

Really?

Well, actually, Mac, it's really quite important to clear this sentence up. You wrote (and I quote, again):

That's why they're so motivated to flood the country with people who have no understanding of individualism.

Again, I ask, who exactly are these people "who have no sense of individualism"? Those are YOUR words, bud.

Really?

Well, actually, Mac, it's really quite important to clear this sentence up. You wrote (and I quote, again):

That's why they're so motivated to flood the country with people who have no understanding of individualism.

Again, I ask, who exactly are these people "who have no sense of individualism"? Those are YOUR words, bud.
Illegals, Mexicans. People who are far more accustomed to a corrupt, power central bureaucracy.

But you know that, you're just being obtuse, a standard strategy of hardcore partisan ideologues, which is I why I no longer try to communicate with you folks.

Looking forward to your standard screams of racism, so that I can point out that my mom was Hispanic, my father in law legally came here from Mexico, and our two beautiful children are half Hispanic.

So go ahead, knock it out of the park.

Calling the PC Police the PC Police and pointing out their strategy is racist?

Are you drunk?

No, are you? Guy, really, listening to you talk about the PC Police is like listening to Nova Steve talk about trannies... It would be funny if it weren't so scary.
And you get defensive every time, always a good sign.

Keep trying to deflect and put me on the defensive, I realize it's all you have.

I'll keep pointing out the damage you people are doing.

sadly you are not pointing out much
Isolating millions of Americans simply because of the color of their skin; telling them from the day they're born that they are the object of hate; making excuses, denying and deflecting for negative behaviors, thereby enabling them; refusing to hold them accountable; constantly lowering standards and expectations, isolating them even further; in other words, handicapping an entire race of Americans simply because of their ethnicity, victimizing them en masse for a second time in this nation's history just to assuage guilt.

You may not think that is "much". I do.

again you are sadly not doing this at all. you just labeled america, and by that i mean everyone. as usual you don't know what you are talking about, you are just repeating the same bias narrow opinion you always have.

Really?

Illegals, Mexicans. People who are far more accustomed to a corrupt, power central bureaucracy.

But you know that, you're just being obtuse, a standard strategy of hardcore partisan ideologues, which is I why I no longer try to communicate with you folks.

Looking forward to your standard screams of racism, so that I can point out that my mom was Hispanic, my father in law legally came here from Mexico, and our two beautiful children are half Hispanic.

thats not racist, thats just fucking stupid. It would be racist if you claimed they are inferior in some fashion, not some sense of individualism.

You want a tissue for your butthurt? I swear when it comes to this issue you bring out the emotions worse than a woman on a period that she just got for the first time in ten years

thats not racist, thats just fucking stupid. It would be racist if you claimed they are inferior in some fashion, not some sense of individualism.

You want a tissue for your butthurt? I swear when it comes to this issue you bring out the emotions worse than a woman on a period that she just got for the first time in ten years
Yes, some delightful and predictable personal insults, always a good sign.

Thanks.

Calling the PC Police the PC Police and pointing out their strategy is racist?

Are you drunk?

No, are you? Guy, really, listening to you talk about the PC Police is like listening to Nova Steve talk about trannies... It would be funny if it weren't so scary.
And you get defensive every time, always a good sign.

Keep trying to deflect and put me on the defensive, I realize it's all you have.

I'll keep pointing out the damage you people are doing.

sadly you are not pointing out much
Isolating millions of Americans simply because of the color of their skin; telling them from the day they're born that they are the object of hate; making excuses, denying and deflecting for negative behaviors, thereby enabling them; refusing to hold them accountable; constantly lowering standards and expectations, isolating them even further; in other words, handicapping an entire race of Americans simply because of their ethnicity, victimizing them en masse for a second time in this nation's history just to assuage guilt.

You may not think that is "much". I do.

Why do RWnuts like Mac persist in trying to blame liberalism for the reality of racial, ethnic, religious, gender, sexual orientation bias?

Are they convinced that absurd tactic works?

Why do hardcore left wing partisan ideologues bitch and moan so much about my little posts?

The right wingers don't go mental over my opinions on war, foreign policy, gay rights, abortion, health care, unions or personal income taxation.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Put me on ignore if I'm causing you trauma.

Cripes, enough crying and whining.

shutterstock-baby-crying.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks.

Thanks.

you havent offered anything new in the way of critical thought. You think something is there, it isnt. All you really want is your typical think people dont get it and confirmation bias from people who do. These threads are nothing more than attempts to get pats on the backs

Why do hardcore left wing partisan ideologues bitch and moan so much about my little posts?

The right wingers don't go mental over my opinions on war, foreign policy, gay rights, abortion, health care, unions or personal income taxation.

What the hell is wrong with you people? Put me on ignore if I'm causing you trauma.

ah the plea that you are a balanced person because you fall to the left on those other issues. You arent causing any trauma.

ah the plea that you are a balanced person because you fall to the left on those other issues. You arent causing any trauma.
Great, then quit bitching.

If you want to know what the Democrats are doing, listen to what they are accusing the Republicans of doing, it's really that easy.

Another "we republicans are really not racists, we just want you freeloading wetbacks and nigras to go back to your country/get a job, which ever applies, thread by the right wing. Maybe they're just trying to convince themselves because they sure don't convince minorities who vote democrat.

Forum List

Back