Politico runs 90 stories on Cain

And not one with anything new! Anonyous source. Secret source. Gentures. Zero details. Zero facts. Zero creditability.

Common phrase, we withold the specifics to protect the privacy of the liars, I mean victims. Yet they will slander to death a great man and the one to save the US economy!

Politico is HISTORY in my eyes. 90 STORIES?

NEVER will I give them any sort of business and I hope a lot of you here will do the same.

Hit them where it hurts and pass it along.

politico is a left wing bomb throwing web site. To start with there was no story here. Your talking no details of an agreement that Cain never seen
There was an agreement made, sealed, with 2 parties that no-one knows anything about whats in the agreement

We have become a country that the liberal media only has to accuse

Politico should have never run this tory as a matter of fact, that to me makes them a hack. No other proof was needed
Then to wrote 89 more on the same nothing knowing that Cain had no way to defend his-self on an event he has no knowlwdge of the wa it ended?

Same with even Fox

They're obsessed... I love it when the left gets their collective panties in such wad over absolutely nothing.

They feel it's their duty to weaken any Republican candidate as much as they can before the election....

I have spent the last three years splitting my evening TV time between MSNBC and FOX
No surprise MSNBC spends the whole show attacking Republicans.To be fair Fox attacks Obama...but that is understandable.And I guess I understand why MSNBC doesn't talk about the President...what is there to talk about that is positive. :eusa_angel:

And not one with anything new! Anonyous source. Secret source. Gentures. Zero details. Zero facts. Zero creditability.

Common phrase, we withold the specifics to protect the privacy of the liars, I mean victims. Yet they will slander to death a great man and the one to save the US economy!

Umm the NRA released a statement today acknowledging the accusation and that a settlement was reached with the woman making the complaint.

and I just finished watching Hardballs, Chrissy was still being the racist he is as he was trying to get his buddy from politico to tell his 42 viewers that Cain was trying to talk some girls into going in his vehicle and off to the Motel Ho. Chrissy is so obsessed with whatever sex acts Herman was trying to perform on these women, yet,,,Didn't Chrissy Play With Himself every time Obama gave a speech in 2008?

They're obsessed... I love it when the left gets their collective panties in such wad over absolutely nothing.
As much as you guys want this to come from the left, it isn't. :lol:

Hasn't Politico been accused of having a Republican tilt in the past, and haven't they been endorsed by republican President?

This is has the GOP establishment written all over it. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I know some of the people who write and work for Politico, none are what one would consider far right and most are left of center, only one that I know could be considered far left and that's only on a few issues. :dunno:

I dated a chick that worked for FOX. And met another that was doing a story. Both were pretty liberal. They were there for the pay check.

Is FOX a liberal outfit?

and yet cain still looks like an ass for lying...Yeah your point is meaningless

You do know that a lie is the deliberate making of a false statement, right?

Of course you do...

:lol:

Cain: I dont know of any settlement
Cain: I knew of a settlement...

Yeah......he was lying because he got busted. Its quite typical of people in this situation.

But this is typical Cain. Nothing he ever says makes much sense. But he says it so forcefully you think it must be meaningful.

"Shut up ******."

That's how you say it in public. I didn't even need to use a neg.

Politico publishes 90 stories on Cain scandal | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner
could you imagine if Fox run 90 stories on Obamas ties to Rev Wright in one week?
Libs where is the out cry?

Could you imagine if cain was white? They wouldn't have run a single story about this.

And just why would his skin color have anything to do with it?

Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain went on FOX News last night and said that he believes the attacks his way are racist though he can’t prove it.
“I believe the answer is yes, but we do not have any evidence to support it, said Cain.

Herman Cain: "I Can't Prove It, But These Allegations Are Racist" | News One

Because Cain said so.

After all of us have been studying/comparing all the 3 or 4 networks, can we come to the conclusion that many of the already despised hosts have pretty much declared themselves anti-semi's and/or racists? MSNBC took the worst hit. And they accuse some on the right to hate blacks? and now they are assassinating Cain because he is black! {dammit,,,,how do you spell assassassasating? lol}

I know some of the people who write and work for Politico, none are what one would consider far right and most are left of center, only one that I know could be considered far left and that's only on a few issues. :dunno:

I never claimed they were right either. I just know they are not a liberal media outlet.
The left is just sitting back and watching the GOP candidates destroy each other. My guess, this all originated from the Perry camp just like Obama not being born her originated from the Clinton supporters. ;)

They do try their best to be as middle of the road as possible, mostly people's perspectives are what come into play when readers decide which way the paper leans.

In the article I read that talked about Bush endorsing them they also talked about right wingers calling it a liberal outlet. If a place is being called both, it is probably middle of the road.

I wonder how many stories they ran on the Clinton "bimbo eruption"? None?

Of course they didn't run any, Politico didn't exist until 2007.:lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politico_(newspaper)

"The Politico is an American political journalism organization based in Arlington, Virginia, that distributes its content via television, the Internet, newspaper, and radio. Its coverage of Washington, D.C., includes the U.S. Congress, lobbying, media and the Presidency.[1] It was a sponsor of the 2008 Republican Presidential candidates debate at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library on May 3, 2007, the 2008 Democratic Presidential candidates debate at the Kodak Theater on January 31, 2008, and the 2012 Republican Presidential candidates debate at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library on September 7, 2011.
John F. Harris and Jim VandeHei left The Washington Post to become Politico's editor-in-chief and executive editor, respectively, launching the newspaper on January 23, 2007. Frederick J. Ryan Jr., former Assistant to President Ronald Reagan,[2] is president and CEO.[3]"

Sounds like Politico is pretty middle of the road. Tell me again how the left is doing this??? Cain doesn't even know who to blame. LOL

Forum List

Back