Politician and 2 reporters shot dead in Finland

Politician and two journalists blasted with hunting rifle by gunman outside Finland restaurant

From what I am gathering on another forum the politician was an Anti White piece of shit. So another hero of the white race takes out 3 pieces of shit.

You come on here one day bitching about your wife losing her job and wanting sympathy, then you go and make such a disgusting comment.

Happy Christmas to the Mayor and two journalists hey? Bet their families are going to have a better fucking Christmas than your piece of shit Christmas, hey?

Fine with the politician. Not the journalists.

It's a town of 27,000. A politician in Finland isn't like the corrupt nonsense you see in the US, he was probably just some clever guy who was doing a job.

Politician and two journalists blasted with hunting rifle by gunman outside Finland restaurant

From what I am gathering on another forum the politician was an Anti White piece of shit. So another hero of the white race takes out 3 pieces of shit.

Where the fuck do you get "anti white"?

Your article says "mother of two".

nintchdbpict000286673380.jpg

Also says the shooting appears to be random.
All three were women.

So fuck the fuck you. :fu:

Fine with the politician. Not the journalists.

It's a town of 27,000. A politician in Finland isn't like the corrupt nonsense you see in the US, he was probably just some clever guy who was doing a job.

She was the head of the city council.

So she deserved to die?

Say WHAT?

Was that supposed to be to the OP? I don't get it.

Read what Onyx said.

All politicians are self-serving. When we look at a stripper, we can take a fair guess that they have daddy issues.

Do you believe there is no corruption in Finland? Are you so easily duped? Besides, the actual policies in the country of Finland are evil and abusive, so I spit on this chicks grave.

Last edited:

All politicians are self-serving. When we look at a stripper, we can take a fair guess that they have daddy issues.

Do you believe there is no corruption in Finland? Are you so easily duped? Besides, the actual policies in the country of Finland are evil and abusive, so I spit on this mans grave.

I think you're self serving. You know absolutely NOTHING about this politician and yet decided she deserved to die. I do try and make it my aim not to insult people on this site, but sometimes it's justified. You're a fucking asshole.

I think you're self serving. You know absolutely NOTHING about this politician and yet decided she deserved to die. I do try and make it my aim not to insult people on this site, but sometimes it's justified. You're a fucking asshole.

I know enough. She is a poilitician, and is in the business of controlling her fellow man. The two functions of statism are control and reappropriation. Evil acts.

Insult me. It wont change the fact that another anti-human is dead and buried. It could of turned out differently, but good riddance.

I know enough. She is a poilitician, and is in the business of controlling her fellow man. The two functions of statism are control and reappropriation. Evil acts.

Insult me. It wont change the fact that another anti-human is dead and buried. It could of turned out differently, but good riddance.

Again, you have no fucking clue. Get a life.

Forum List

Back