Politically correct Biden... 3 Democrat Florida mayors... but not DeSantis...

Funny an SJW talking about hard meanings when you can's say what a woman is.
Your definition of a woman is probably as follows "The group of people who want nothing to do with me and make fun of my manhood". Am I close?

Anyway...you don't have any idea what the definition of a sanctuary city is...that much is clear. If you want to continue to be made a fool of...please respond limpy

Your definition of a woman is probably as follows "The group of people who want nothing to do with me and make fun of my manhood". Am I close?

Anyway...you don't have any idea what the definition of a sanctuary city is...that much is clear. If you want to continue to be made a fool of...please respond limpy

Aww, did I hurt your feeeewings?

Definitions in this situation are far less important than perceptions, and by calling oneself a sanctuary city you invite people to try to break the law to reach you.

DeSantis is just saving them some walking time.

The fascism is totally in the Democrat party, you fucking NAZI.
Fascism can't succeed without bigger numbers supporting it than just one political party.
Your country's Dem party supporters will come over quickly and willingly when De Santis takes the lead.

They still can't imagine a sociopath like Trump being capable of leading and especially now that the FBI/DOJ have him going to ground.

Fascism can't succeed without bigger numbers supporting it than just one political party.
Your country's Dem party supporters will come over quickly and willingly when De Santis takes the lead.

They still can't imagine a sociopath like Trump being capable of leading and especially now that the FBI/DOJ have him going to ground.
Run along, duck. Your ignorance and overuse of a word that you clearly have no understanding of the meaning is getting boring. Focus on the damage to your own country. Turdeau seems to have more than he can handle in Nova Scotia, PEI, and Newfoundland. LMAO.

Dems are the fascists, you fucking moron.

The main reason Dims hate Trump is because he tells the truth about them.

Forum List

Back