Political Speeches at the Country Music Awards: Zero

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
They were having too much fun to lower themselves to the level of Leftists and Progressives. I'm almost sad I didn't watch it.

There seemed to be more music performed onstage, in fact, than people talking into microphones. In other words, it was a successful and crowd-pleasing night that featured country’s biggest names, including performances by some of country’s hottest acts, such as Carrie Underwood, Little Big Town, Maren Morris, and Keith Urban.

Story @ Political Speeches at the Country Music Awards: Zero

To me, there should've been a tribute to Merle Haggard. His passing took place just three days after last year's show, but instead they were too busy honoring a man who isn't even country in the first place: Chuck Berry.

God bless you and Merle's family always!!!

Holly

I am not really a fan of country music, but I will admit those performers don't have the number of regressive snowflakes that Hollywood has.

17%2B-%2B1

I am not really a fan of country music, but I will admit those performers don't have the number of regressive snowflakes that Hollywood has.
That is what makes the music so special. Country is where you will find those who do things the way that they want to do them. Sadly there are some crowd followers, but the majority of the music's population still deliver the real thing. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

^^^ That is another thing that you don't have to worry about when watching a country music awards show. The people there are well aware of what lines are not to be crossed. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back