Political satire forum

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Is there really a need for this ?

Granted a lot of posters are a bit dumb and struggle with satire or even irony.
But there is no surer killing of a joke than putting it into a thread called JOKES.

USMB should get rid of this part of the forum and let creative folk post stuff anywhere. The board would improve in quality hugely and quality posters like myself would help raise the standards of our more literal minded brethren by taking the piss out of them.

But there is no surer killing of a joke than putting it into a thread called JOKES.

USMB should get rid of this part of the forum and let creative folk post stuff anywhere. The board would improve in quality hugely and quality posters like myself would help raise the standards of our more literal minded brethren by taking the piss out of them.

Hahaha @ "quality posters like myself".....oh me aching ribs

We have a Satire forum, so that people will know not to take the content seriously.

any comments from my fellow mods?

Coyote, AyeCantSeeYou, flacaltenn, Dont Taz Me Bro, Kat, Meister,
WinterBorn, mdk MeBelle katsteve2012
Its not needed Will. In fact I think its a soviet approach to the world.

"And then comrades the coach tour will stop at the so called disney world for 90 minutes of UNSTRUCTURED FUN. Please be ready to make the most of this opportunity that would not be possible under the evil yoke of the running dogs of capitalism. Suggested activities are on page 32 of your "things to do in Disney" authorised booklet."

Set the people free !!

What we really need is a "fat little poofs supporting the rape of children" subforum.

One would HOPE that such attitudes were delivered as satire, but unfortunately, they are not.

We have a Satire forum, so that people will know not to take the content seriously.

"And then comrades the coach tour will stop at the so called disney world for 90 minutes of UNSTRUCTURED FUN. Please be ready to make the most of this opportunity that would not be possible under the evil yoke of the running dogs of capitalism. Suggested activities are on page 32 of your "things to do in Disney" authorised booklet."

Set the people free !!

it is needed.

Or do you want articles from the Borowitz report posted in Politics?

thats kind of a fascist attitude to tell others what they should or shouldnt do,,

LOL!

I spit up my coffee! You're funnier than fbj

Hahaha @ "quality posters like myself".....oh me aching ribs

Love it!

Set the people free !!

it is needed.

I believe in freedom of expression so I am not bothered. I think that you are being quite authoritarian in your stance here. Its unamerican.

I know that you allow satirists like Marvin Martian to boast piss takes on the normal forums. and nobody has a problem with that. Probably because he is too subtle for most of his audience. And the gun obsessive as well.
Why not make it official.

Set the people free !!

it is needed.

I believe in freedom of expression so I am not bothered. I think that you are being quite authoritarian in your stance here. Its unamerican.

I know that you allow satirists like Marvin Martian to boast piss takes on the normal forums. and nobody has a problem with that. Probably because he is too subtle for most of his audience. And the gun obsessive as well.
The poster who gloats about the imprisonment of those who oppose Islam is suddenly all about free expression?

First, the "quality poster" comment and now this. Was today proclaimed opposite of reality day and nobody told me?

Let's have a vote.... only fit, intelligent Americans are invited to participate..... oh fuck, STRIKE THREE!!!

You call yourself a quality poster ?

How did you reach that conclusion ?

Just curious.

Set the people free !!

Why is it not needed ?

Please explain that to us.

Set the people free !!

it is needed.

The poster who gloats about the imprisonment of those who oppose Islam is suddenly all about free expression?

First, the "quality poster" comment and now this. Was today proclaimed opposite of reality day and nobody told me?
So "opposing islam" is a positive for you ? Yesterday it was about protecting young girls but now its some braindead jihad.
OK ,well we can see where you live.

Let's have a vote.... only fit, intelligent Americans are invited to participate..... oh fuck, STRIKE THREE!!!
You are from texas so I suspect you will have problems with the intelligent part.

You are from texas so I suspect you will have problems with the intelligent part.

Wow !!!!

That was a quality post.

You knocked it out of the park.

Great job !!!!!

I am sure two_iron is really stunned by your breadth of "quality".

And please help us, oh great one, with the intelligent part.

Tommy Tainant

The following is not satire. It's some serious shit.

An Indian walks into a cafe with a shotgun in one hand and pulling a male buffalo with the other. He says to the waiter:

“Want coffee.”

The waiter says, “Sure, Chief. Coming right up.”

He gets the Indian a tall mug of coffee.

The Indian drinks the coffee down in one gulp, turns and blasts the buffalo with the shotgun, causing parts of the animal to splatter everywhere and then just walks out.

The next morning the Indian returns.

He has his shotgun in one hand, pulling another male buffalo with the other.

He walks up to the counter and says to the waiter:

“Want coffee.”

The waiter says, “Whoa, Tonto! We’re still cleaning up your mess from yesterday. What was all that about, anyway?”

The Indian smiles and proudly says,

“Training for a position in United States Senate. Come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull, leave mess for others to clean up, disappear for rest of day.”

Forum List

Back