POLITICAL PC regarding RACE.

Everyone has a history. Did I mention "excuse," idiot?
You didn't have too[sic]....It's all very clear, IDIOT!

Ask your straw man to teach you how to spell.
It's called a typo, lil' man.

And why do you cherry pick what you respond to?

It's a sign of weakness.

So tell us, why should people not hold discussions with racists?

Why can't people hold discussions on different issues with racists?

Why will people be "used" if they hold discussions with racists?.......Seems that only a weak minded individual would allow themselves to be "used" during a discussion with a racist.

Please explain what being "used" by a racist means in your lil' world.

Now, can you answer these questions one by one, in ONE individual post.....Or are you just going to continue to cherry pick, and avoid?

Just quote the entire post, and answer each question individually.......We don't need 9 friggin' posts from you, to answer the questions laid out in one single post.

[ why should people not hold discussions with racists?

Why will people be "used" if they hold discussions with racists?.......Seems that only a weak minded individual would allow themselves to be "used" during a discussion with a racist.

I have already addressed all those points, you insecure ADD moron.

[ why should people not hold discussions with racists?

I have already addressed all those points, you insecure ADD moron.
No, you have not........Not once did you address those questions.

And, once again, you're cherry picking.........Why is that?.......Do you just not have the guts to address all of the questions?

Seriously man, you're showing serious weakness.

Dictating to people is not answering the questions posed.......They are very valid questions to your claims.

Explain yourself, and answer the questions I posed to you........You have NOT answered them.

From the safety of his keyboard, of course.
Are you saying blacks are violent?

I'm saying some idiots ask for it regardless of race. Fortunately for 'them' 'they' are too chicken shit to ever shoot their inbred, one-toothed mouths off for real.
when a black becomes rude or offensive [I LOVE TO WATCH THE LOOK OF SHOCK AND FEAR WHEN I STAND MY GROUND ]!!only when the animal is separated from it's pack of course !!!

Last edited:
Are you saying blacks are violent?

I'm saying some idiots ask for it regardless of race. Fortunately for 'them' 'they' are too chicken shit to ever shoot their inbred, one-toothed mouths off for real.
when a black becomes rude or offensive [I LOVE TO WATCH THE LOOK OF SHOCK AND FEAR WHEN I STAND MY GROUND ]!!only when the animal is separated from it's pack of course !!!

Wow, fake tough-guy and coward in the same sentence. A two-fer!

If someone is an obvious racist you change nothing by pretending otherwise. It's like trying to hold a scholarly debate with a serial killer as he repeatedly plunges a knife into your chest. It avails you nothing and allows the scumbag to do as he pleases (much to your disadvantage, I'm sure you'll agree).

It's not pretending, it's not acknowledging (flame-less).
Your example is extreme and does not correlate with the issue here.
DO YOU CONSIDER THE FLASH MOBS THAT ARE ATTACKING WHITES RACIST??:eusa_eh:

It IS pretending. I know you want to think you are being 'reasonable' but all you are really doing is enabling the racist shitbags. Would you make yourself the tool of vile cowards just because it flatters your ego to tell yourself you are 'elevating the dialog'? A pig is a pig, and if you put it in a tuxedo and pretend to discuss Shakespeare with it you don't make the pig look silly, you make yourself look silly. If you really want to discuss the topic (bearing in mind what I've said before about it) then do so with reasonable people, not low-life racist scum.
do you consider the black flash mobs attacking whites racist??:eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back